+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jay Lance Gotlieb

Does anyone have new information on Jay Lance Gotlieb, from Toronto, now scamming from the Bahamas?
    One of his companies is Graves Stanley & Peobody, which was recently busted by the F.B.I.
    Any new information is appreciated.

Re: Jay Lance Gotlieb

Try looking up a James Morgan who is a known scammer. And apparently works for this Jay Lance Gotlieb. Morgan was on facebook until he tried to scam me and was quickly deleted by face book security.

You are correct.
    He is part of the Gotlieb army of scam artists.
    Heads up for Mr. Banks and Johnny Bad.
    Two more names we are sure of, belonging to Gotlieb.
    He is also laundering funds through b films as executive producer " Children Of God" produced in the Bahamas where he's been paying protection rent for years.

Gotlieb's partner Hummik was convicted for importing a huge amount of heroin.
    Gotlieb was questioned twice by the Turkish DEA in the Bahamas as is suspected of being implicated and is under the watchful eye of the U.S. DEA.
    Boiler rooms, heroin dealing, money laundering, what a CV!
    He must be stopped!
    Any further information, is appreciated.

You are absolutely correct in that Mr. James Morgan is a scammer. I finally found out the truth this morning, Jan. 27,2012. He is living in London,UK.

i Am Not Sure 100% If Mr. James Morgan Is Associated With Jay Lance Gotlieb As I Have No Proof But I Do Know That He, James Morgan, Is A Scammer. I Know This First Hand As I Gave Him $500. Towards His Airline Ticket. He Had Said He Was Coming To Canada To Live And Marry Me. He Was To Arrive This Morning, Jan 27. But I Received A Phone Call From A Dr. Gregory Carson Saying Mr. Morgan Had Been Robbed And Stabbed On His Way To The Airport. Also That I Needed To Send $650 To Pay For Mr. Morgan's Medical Bills. He Will Not Be Getting Any More Money From Me. I Want To Bring This Man Down. He Just Didn't Steal Money From Me, But Took Something More Important..my Emotions And My Feelings.

ladies. Please Take A Close Look At This Man! His Name Is James Morgan. He Is A Romance Scammer. I Know This First Hand.

8. 03-23-2012, 06:42 PM

Gotlieb is now hiding behind his money launderer David Kasoy.
    His finale is coming.
    His cocaine habit is catching up with him.
    He has no friends, so he stays high 24/7.
    His boiler room activities are finally catching up with him.
    Bye bye Jay!!!!

Great job with this info scamcatcher. After a quick search on Google, I easily found his website, http://xxx.jaylancegotlieb.com, which is apparently for his movie making biz in the bahamas...LOL.

Its hard to believe that this guy has gotten away with fraudulent activities for so long.

Gotlieb uses his film company to launder his drug and boiler room $$$$$$$$

Money laundering!

Boiler Room activities !
    Could anyone elaborate ?
    Thank you all,
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Rooms101Scam View Post
    Great job with this info scamcatcher. After a quick search on Google, I easily found his website, http://xxx.jaylancegotlieb.com, which is apparently for his movie making biz in the bahamas...LOL.

Its hard to believe that this guy has gotten away with fraudulent activities for so long.
    Bulletin!!!!!!!!
    www.jaylancegotliebboilerroomking.com premiering in May.
    Incredible data on his rooms, locations and employees.
    He can't hide for too long once this evidence is released.
    Hide behind your money laundering schemes Jay! Time is up.
    You have ratted on so many partners , your not even safe in prison, even though we know you like it in the poopster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooms101Scam View Post

Not for much longer my friend.
    The natives are getting restless in the Bahamas.
    He has run out of markers. His bag man attorney Brave Davis is now Deputy Prime Minister.
    He believes he's bullit proof.
    Duck Jay!!!! LOL

He is now working under the company name precast constrution co ltd and spce co ltd in phuket thailand, his contact person name peter pryter from banditos, former name henrik, new website they use http://www.pryter.com/ scam people in construction for millions, they say all the projects they completed, facts is never made anything so to all take care he are in thailand now
    Last edited by bigscam; 04-26-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scamcatcher View Post
    Gotlieb's partner Hummik was convicted for importing a huge amount of heroin.
    Gotlieb was questioned twice by the Turkish DEA in the Bahamas as is suspected of being implicated and is under the watchful eye of the U.S. DEA.
    Boiler rooms, heroin dealing, money laundering, what a CV!
    He must be stopped!
    Any further information, is appreciated.
    Jay is in big trouble.With tommy Quinn cutting deals and his enemies are waiting in line.He is bisexual and had a fling with Lucas's younger brother niņo.his film in the Bahamas was based on his dream and true love Lucas. You guys remember when he was doused with gasoline with Robert kurzner,he has been beaten several times and lets not forget when tommy had his junkie brother kidnapped for a few days.jay needs to go to jail