+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Time Travel Discovery?

this is freaky!? :yelcutelaughA: :rain: :crazy1:

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Time Travel Discovery?

No, this is stupid.
    :yelcutelaughA:
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    No, this is stupid.
    i thought it was freakier than the dollar fold stuff!? i have heard an explanation, but please explain your remark!? : :spin2: :freak3: :
    Last edited by lexx; 11-01-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

No, this is stupid.
    Pretty much...

At best she's shielding her face from the camera while talking to someone off-camera. I don't see any evidence of her talking... The image is too grainy to make out any mouth detail.

If it's a cellphone.... Exactly how is she recieving a signal? Where is the nearest cell tower?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Pretty much...

At best she's shielding her face from the camera while talking to someone off-camera. I don't see any evidence of her talking... The image is too grainy to make out any mouth detail.

If it's a cellphone.... Exactly how is she recieving a signal? Where is the nearest cell tower?
    well obviously it's not a cell phone!? but some kind of communication device thats size seems impossible for the time!? you have to watch the vid several times to get the impression she is speaking at the device!? but yah, you cant get a conclusive opinion unless you WANT TO believe!? :spin2: :cwm2: :
    Last edited by lexx; 11-02-2010 at 06:51 PM.

the guy who made this video is jumping to conclusions that hes hoping for or so it seems because who would assume or want to think that this has anything to do with traveling through time? he ought to consider going back to the future and telling himself that its all only just a movie, lol.

this one really cracks me up, to believe in such nonsense. i wonder if this fellow was sober or stoned when he drummed this stuff up, whatever hes having i will certainly take the opposite, lol.

i will give him credit for having a good imagination and would like to tell him that all he has to do is his homework, type into google what year walkie talkies were invented and/or what year the phone was invented and you will find that it was invented long before what some might think it was, they did have talking devices when this movie was made, the person in the film was probably a bystander caught on tape when she wasnt assigned to be as it looks like she is walking the opposite way the real movie extras were going and she looks up as if to finally realize her surroundings and keeps on walking, thats about it. there isnt any other hidden meaning or anything else important to note or ruminate on about this unimportant event, its just a lady talking on a blab device who is unaware a film is being made, thats all.

how the man in the video can reach the conclusion that this person is a transvestite just because its a bigger woman is beyond me but i would suggest that the video creator doesnt apply to mensa all too soon, roflmao.

i love this one. i tried to give it some rational thought. i hope i dont come across as blitzed as the dude who made the bit.

ya never know. :angel:::mfight:

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well obviously it's not a cell phone!? but some kind of communication device thats size seems impossible for the time!? you have to watch the vid several times to get the impression she is speaking at the device!? but yah, you cant get a conclusive opinion unless you WANT TO believe!? :spin2: :cwm2: :
    So... you believe this is time travel because you want to believe it is possible?

There is a paradox here. Assume there is a time traveller. And they are from the future because this technology isn't available yet. They either want us to know(in which case we would know) or they don't want us to know they can time travel.

If they want us to know about it they would just come to our time and show us they can.

If they don't want us to know, they would send another person to intercept this wayward traveller from walking infront of the camera. If it's evidence now it will be evidence in 100 years when we learn time travel. At that time they will fix it and eliminate the whole time stream of us knowing about it.

If this were time travel, why would they allow evidence like this to exist when it's within their power to change it?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

i thought i replied 2 days ago!? musta not took!? anyway, as far as i am aware of, no such electronic devices of the size we are speculating about existed at that time!? who knows if it's just a walky-talky!?(PUN) HAH!!! the time traveler may be on the other receiving device!? but actually, by the age time travel is discovered if ever, you would think devices for communicating would be much smaller!? unless maybe it's powerful enough to reach space!? time travel may have to be done in space not on earth!? or what about aliens!? whole nuther argument!? :cwm2: :spin2: : :

so anyway, here's the proposed answer to the possible device in question!? :cwm2: :spin2: : :

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i thought it was freakier than the dollar fold stuff!? i have heard an explanation, but please explain your remark!? : :spin2: :freak3: :
    After what's been said so far, do I need to explain anything?

:judges:
    ing1:
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

After what's been said so far, do I need to explain anything?

:judges:
    ing1:
    so your sayin you just dont want to play!? what would it take!? lots of possible tangents!? :cwm2: :spin2: :

Time is not a tangable thing like space or gravity. It is only a man made choice of words to describe the difference between now............................................... .....and now! It cannot be manipulated in any way either now or in the future. It is, however, possible to look back into the past if you could travel faster than the speed of light. But that is only the action of witnessing the past, not interacting. Anyone who believes otherwise has been watching too much Star Trek lol.

As far as the lady in the film goes, who knows what she was up to. It would be nice to go back in time to ask her:spin2:

Cheers, Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Slow Poke View Post
    Time is not a tangable thing like space or gravity. It is only a man made choice of words to describe the difference between now............................................... .....and now! It cannot be manipulated in any way either now or in the future. It is, however, possible to look back into the past if you could travel faster than the speed of light. But that is only the action of witnessing the past, not interacting. Anyone who believes otherwise has been watching too much Star Trek lol.

As far as the lady in the film goes, who knows what she was up to. It would be nice to go back in time to ask her:spin2:

Cheers, Pokey
    what if we say time is NOT a quantity but a QUALITY!? for a good time, call....................the now is never-never land!? and you cant get too much of star trek!?:judges: beam me up scotty!? :freak3: :cwm2: :spin2: :smurf:
    Last edited by lexx; 11-30-2010 at 03:25 AM.

LMAO! Agreed. I watch a lot of ST too, but I do "try" to remain in the realm of reality.

Cheers, Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Slow Poke View Post

Cheers, Pokey
    But if you watch the gait of that ( Lady ) and get a close look at the face, it kind of looks like a man and not a women.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    But if you watch the gait of that ( Lady ) and get a close look at the face, it kind of looks like a man and not a women.
    It could just be a big woman with masculine characteristics...

BUT... What is really cool is that everytime you look up at the night sky you are looking into the past.
    You are not seeing the Moon as it currently is... you are seeing it as it was about 1.3 seconds ago.
    If you're looking at Mars you're seeing it as it was about 12 minutes ago, Jupiter about 43 minutes ago, the Andromeda galaxy... we're seeing what it looked like about 2.3 million years ago.