+ Reply to Thread

DNA and that chicken lunch and coke bottle

It sucks that the Dallas police threw away the coke bottle and chicken lunch found at the sniper's nest. Modern DNA testing would have proven that Lee Oswald was at the 6th floor window.

Just one of those wish moments that could shut these conspiracy drinkers up.

Bonnie Ray's Chicken lunch and soft drink bottle

One of the most publicized pieces of evidence originally offer by the police as proof that Oswald fired from the sixth-floor window was the remains of a chicken lunch and an empty soft drink bottle - which, as it turns out, belonged to Bonnie Ray Williams.

The Commission reported, "Police sources were also responsible for the mistaken notion that the chicken bones found on the sixth floor were the remains of Oswald's lunch. They had in fact been left by another employee who ate his lunch there at least 15 minutes before the assassination."

Nevertheless, at the time that the "mistaken notion" still related the bag containing the chicken bones to Oswald, The New York Times reported that Gordon Shanklin, the agent in charge of the Dallas FBI office, said the bag bore Oswald's fingerprint and palmprint.

From Rush To Judgement by Mark Lane page 86.

How can the Commission explain this - that at one point they had Oswalds prints on a bag that turned out to be someone elses?

They can't.
    Last edited by theme; 10-30-2010 at 09:42 AM.

Re: DNA and that chicken lunch and coke bottle

Mark Lane....a pathological liar

Re: Bonnie Ray's Chicken lunch and soft drink bott

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    One of the most publicized pieces of evidence originally offer by the police as proof that Oswald fired from the sixth-floor window was the remains of a chicken lunch and an empty soft drink bottle - which, as it turns out, belonged to Bonnie Ray Williams.

The Commission reported, "Police sources were also responsible for the mistaken notion that the chicken bones found on the sixth floor were the remains of Oswald's lunch. They had in fact been left by another employee who ate his lunch there at least 15 minutes before the assassination."

Nevertheless, at the time that the "mistaken notion" still related the bag containing the chicken bones to Oswald, The New York Times reported that Gordon Shanklin, the agent in charge of the Dallas FBI office, said the bag bore Oswald's fingerprint and palmprint.

How can the Commission explain this - that at one point they had Oswalds prints on a bag that turned out to be someone elses?

They can't.
    They dont have to.

They never claimed that they had it.

The SAC of the Dallas field office of the FBI was not part of the Warren Commission ergo what he may have told the NYT OR what they NYT may have misinterpreted is not relevant.

basically, DNA test happen when, when someone use drungs or not to make the clarification in it...but DNA and that chicken lunch and coke bottle what's the match-up....:judges:

take the "short bus" dan (sinks got the keys) pick up 123 nazi wiz paul bogie kaderick chainsaw and go eat.......
    let us know how it tasted

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    take the "short bus" dan (sinks got the keys) pick up 123 nazi wiz paul bogie kaderick chainsaw and go eat.......
    let us know how it tasted
    Another post chocked full of evidence, data and research by Soulbore. Shocker.

Come back when you can actually back up any of your nutter ideas.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.