+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    66

    My Case against all Religions!

    Religion is defined as Judaism and the two cults which sprang from it, namely Islam and Christianity.

    These belief systems have in their history been guilty of more crimes against humanity than all other belief systems put together.

    Today they most often will retort with an illusive denial saying, “ This is not done any longer,” which is another blatant lie.

    When Children are born, the common denominator which underlies the development of each and every one of them is the desire to belong. We see this go from a desire to belong to the family, to a desire to belong to the fellowship of children as the playmates emerge, the desire to belong to a community, a country, etc. as one emerges into adulthood.

    Religion is one such society which Children grow up attempting to belong to, and these societies are immoral unethical organizations. (Yes, I mean your Church, if it is Christian, Islamic or Judaic is immoral and unethical!)

    The first of these, Judaism has absolutely no claim to any of their biblical tales being authentic or divinely inspired. (See some of the material I have written which spells this out. http://www.gnosisquest.com/phpBB2/ )

    Judaism follows a Deity which causes bears to come out of the woods to kill children that tease old men.

    In Ex. 32:9-15 the deity states he intends to do evil against his people. This was just about the time when he commanded them not to steal in one of his commandments. Shortly before this again he had his people steal the gold from the Egyptians.

    Isaiah 30:27 says that the Lord is coming from afar, burning with anger, his lips full of indignation and his tongue a devouring fire. The Canaanite God Yammu, which was who this God really was, was depicted as an evil dragon.

    Jeremiah 42:6 says that a promise is made to follow the lord whether he is good or evil, so that it may go well with them.

    Jeremiah 42:10 says that the Lord admits he did evil toward the Israelites... "I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you." A good God does not ever have to be excused for the evil he has done. The Gnostics stated, “Evil does not come from Good, nor does good come from Evil.”

    Ezekiel 4:12 Is where this deity tells Ezekiel his food is to be cooked by use of human feces and after Ezekiel corrects the deity Ezekiel is permitted to employ Cow pies instead.

    These are just a few of the innumerable examples of how evil the God of the OT is, telling children that such a God has to be worshipped messes up their sense of justice: Telling people these actions are just is a lie which distorts reality within the human mind. There is not a real God to worship in the Bible; the Biblical material distorts humanity’s natural ability to tell right from wrong!

    Islam is derived from Judaism, the actions of the followers tells us all we should need to know about the credibility of the religion. They molest female children shortly after birth by needlessly removing a part of their reproductive organs which prevent them from having normal relations and experiences at adulthood. The recent destruction of property to protest cartoons they did not like indicates they are vehemently opposed to freedom of expression.

    Christianity is just as bad as any of the others if not worst. The teaching of Children that some God sacrificed his son to atone for human shortcomings is the most deplorable of all teachings. Instead of Children growing up learning how wonderful most people are they are constantly reminded of this stupid lie about the death of a deity for their sake. This notion is a curse on the entire human race by these Christians, they have given every person an excuse for evil deeds and for falling short of the ethical and moral qualities which should be natural to every person alive.

    When growing up the Children of Christians are not only made to follow a society which take this lie about the alleged son of their God at face value but these theologians know perfectly well that there is no substantiation for any of it!

    Nothing in the New Testament can be verified, in fact it looks as if there were no Christians before the fourth century and then these Christians also differed from Christians of today.

    So when our children grow up in our society they follow the deity of the Old Testament without realizing that worshipping such a deity is to worship evil. They are lied to and told that because they are evil the same deity sacrificed his son for their sake; justifying crime and corruption.

    These crimes perpetrated by these religions have to be answered to!
    One of the innumerable pieces of evidence which indicate humans are inherently good honest and ethical is the fact that even with these destructive teachings conditions on earth are not any worse than they are today.

    Best Rasmus
    http://www.gnosisquest.com/phpBB2/

    Behind every excuse lies a failure and to justify a failure only compounds its magnitude!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    ok...so i didn't read the whole thing.....but i take it your point is that somehow religion AS YOU DEFINE IT!or as others have BEEN LED to define it is responsible for all the worlds troubles and misfortunes and woes and that complete dedication to reason and science would be a painless and straightforward approach to a better life.but you leave out the factor of human choice and independence.even to the death.you do not explain how you would reconcile these opposing views.AND WHY THEY EXIST!?you just choose to take a SIDE based on YOUR OWN PERSUASIONS!?and you do so ASUMMING that these persuasions are the best FOR ALL!?since they seem GREAT FOR YOU!?
    but let me give an example of what i am implying.did you vote for "W"!?hehe!!whether you did or not you will agree that if all do not STAND behind the ideas put forward(by his administration)then there is DEFINATELY a chance of FAILURE.....RIGHT OR WRONG!?so how do you convince those that oppose your views or........WHY DO YOU HAVE TO!?it is this "GAP" that is the problem.and all of us KNOW IT WELL in our everyday lives unless we are COMPLETELY insulated FROM IT!?that is the GOAL is it not!?REAL life is a GAME OF PERCENTAGES!?RUN for your life as THEY SAY!?hehe!!AHHHHHH the sanctuary of ADOLESENCE!!please let me GO BACK!!or just be the village idiot!?hehe!!

  3. 06-17-2006, 04:37 PM


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosisquest
    Religion is defined as Judaism and the two cults which sprang from it, namely Islam and Christianity.
    Since when was that the definition of religion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosisquest
    These belief systems have in their history been guilty of more crimes against humanity than all other belief systems put together.
    Religions - or "belief systems" - aren't responsible for those crimes, people are. Bibles can be used to justify anything under the Sun. There are passages that are just ridiculous and any sane person would see that. But then there are the people who look for such passages in order to justify their preconceived desires.
    When I read through the Christian Bible for example, I don't see anything that makes me think "oh well obviously God wants me to kill people". The only way someone could take that message is if they only read specific parts, or read it while looking for such things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosisquest
    Religion is one such society which Children grow up attempting to belong to, and these societies are immoral unethical organizations. (Yes, I mean your Church, if it is Christian, Islamic or Judaic is immoral and unethical!)
    What are morals? Are morals not defined largely by religion?
    Are there morals/ethics that are universally accurate, thereby allowing you to make the judgement that a certain organization is immoral?

    Man, I would keep typing but I'm rocking out pretty solid to Elton John right now. Be back later :)

  5. #4
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Hey S.J! Rock on to E.J.!...

    Morals defined by religion. Yeah, maybe an ATTEMPT there, but, really,
    what that is all about is just a continuation of the old Patriarch Moses
    with his two stone tables a.k.a "The Ten Commandments." Well... he had
    to have some way of seizing power over his tribe, as afterall, they
    probably hadn't heeded him (as he desired) in all of his previous
    yelling and threats. So then, he (supposedly) invoked GOD. But, you
    know, the rest of the story, when he returned and the "children of GOD
    were found dancing around the golden image of the "sacred calf"
    symbolizing "BAAL" which was (still is) a Sun God (deity). Interesting,
    he had it melted, made into powder and mixed it with water and made
    them drink it!?

    Anyhow, the "bent" or inclination to ACTUALLY practice so called "moral
    behavior" on the part of EACH INDIVIDUAL HUMAN is NOt oriented
    or guided by ANY words, anywhere. THe ACT of observing morals is
    determined, decided by the individual human.

    The FINAL attempt at bibilical persons in attempting to duress individuals
    into (what they detemined) was "moral behavior" was to wave the going
    to Hell weapon in the air. That's still used today by SOM church pastors
    and other religious leaders, to give them the feeling, identity, that they
    are empowered over there mass or congregation; main interest being
    to fatten the tithing in order for them to get more pay and/or have a
    bigger temple or church structure built; all a symbol (material-wise)
    of their earthly power and also their demi-godness!

    This is NOT intended to establish or define the need or practice of morals.

    I DO happen to believe in morality, as in POSITIVE acts toward one's
    fellow human beings, as well as making one's OWN life better.

    I wont go as far as determing the moral behavior of anyone else. I would
    hope that it is according to the previous statement. However, other-
    wise, I believe in the prewcepts of Instant Karma. Not necessarily
    instant as in immediate, but EVENTUALLy, if not sooner, in one's life.
    That happens to be intended in the light of "GOOD" and "BAD" Karma.

    I think that is what may be meant in the bible: "you sins will find
    you out."

    Anyhow, fun isn't it?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Hey S.J! Rock on to E.J.!...
    I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'till touchdown brings me 'round again to find...
    Honky Chateau is a great album.

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Morals defined by religion. Yeah, maybe an ATTEMPT there, but, really,
    what that is all about is just a continuation of the old Patriarch Moses
    with his two stone tables a.k.a "The Ten Commandments." Well... he had
    to have some way of seizing power over his tribe, as afterall, they
    probably hadn't heeded him (as he desired) in all of his previous
    yelling and threats. So then, he (supposedly) invoked GOD. But, you
    know, the rest of the story, when he returned and the "children of GOD
    were found dancing around the golden image of the "sacred calf"
    symbolizing "BAAL" which was (still is) a Sun God (deity). Interesting,
    he had it melted, made into powder and mixed it with water and made
    them drink it!?

    Anyhow, the "bent" or inclination to ACTUALLY practice so called "moral
    behavior" on the part of EACH INDIVIDUAL HUMAN is NOt oriented
    or guided by ANY words, anywhere. THe ACT of observing morals is
    determined, decided by the individual human.

    The FINAL attempt at bibilical persons in attempting to duress individuals
    into (what they detemined) was "moral behavior" was to wave the going
    to Hell weapon in the air. That's still used today by SOM church pastors
    and other religious leaders, to give them the feeling, identity, that they
    are empowered over there mass or congregation; main interest being
    to fatten the tithing in order for them to get more pay and/or have a
    bigger temple or church structure built; all a symbol (material-wise)
    of their earthly power and also their demi-godness!

    This is NOT intended to establish or define the need or practice of morals.

    I DO happen to believe in morality, as in POSITIVE acts toward one's
    fellow human beings, as well as making one's OWN life better.

    I wont go as far as determing the moral behavior of anyone else. I would
    hope that it is according to the previous statement. However, other-
    wise, I believe in the prewcepts of Instant Karma. Not necessarily
    instant as in immediate, but EVENTUALLy, if not sooner, in one's life.
    That happens to be intended in the light of "GOOD" and "BAD" Karma.

    I think that is what may be meant in the bible: "you sins will find
    you out."

    Anyhow, fun isn't it?
    Good post, you gave food for thought here.
    I don't think I believe in karma though, in fact I think it can often be the opposite; people who live selfless lives often get taken advantage of by all the selfish people. I think good things tend to happen to selfish people more, because they're willing to do more (including hurt people) to get where they want. More morally limited people don't do that and can often act as doormats for the selfish ones.
    The selfless will have more inner-peace perhaps, and more pride that they stuck to their morals, but as for things actually karmically happening for them I don't think that is a common thing.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    30

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Gnosisquest

    Ever heard of the Veda texts? Predates everything that was ever written in the bible ;)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosisquest
    Religion is defined as Judaism
    Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    Since when was that the definition of religion?
    I agree with Gnosisquest on this although I consider his statement a bit overly simplistic as an intro to his post. Religion from the Latin “religio” or linking back is found in most believe systems to some degree but rarely as a defining moment or key feature of earlier belief systems. There is a big difference noticed when you study hunter gatherer "belief systems" compared to "Religions" like Judaism. The Native Americans did not have a word for religion. When asked to explain what they believed they defined it as ‘The Way’ A system of understanding everything including interrelatedness of nature and spiritually.
    Judaism’s rise corresponded with the human invention of written languages using interchangable characters to form many different words with a myriad of meanings. Precision and detail that could be passed on to many generations in the future was made more convenient with these new languages. Many early books of the bible spent a lot of time validating heritage or linking back generations to validate dynasty. This was in fact more important than any belief system contained in the pages of the OT. ’Who’s your daddy?’ This determined who would be a leader and who would make the rules. Of course these rules were always given extra special validity if the leader said that these rules were inspired by GOD.
    The creation of “religion” firmly established heritage, dynasty and political power that could be passed father to son for many generations.


    Joseph Campbell Foundation 2000-2004
    http://www.jcf.org/forum/viewtopic.p...109&forum=26&7
    From a discussion on the subject:
    ……..
    “If you talk about god, like the Theologists do, it belongs to the third best category. Campbell was rather interested in experience, than metaphysical speculation. That does not mean, that he was no religious man. If you understand religion in the sense of religio - linking back to the origin - than you are a religious person, even if you deny to use the word god.”

    Quite an appropriate discussion for Father’s Day eh! BTW
    Happy Father’s Day all yuse muthas!!!
    PSB
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 06-19-2006 at 03:40 AM.

  9. #8
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'till touchdown brings me 'round again to find...
    Honky Chateau is a great album.


    Good post, you gave food for thought here.
    I don't think I believe in karma though, in fact I think it can often be the opposite; people who live selfless lives often get taken advantage of by all the selfish people. I think good things tend to happen to selfish people more, because they're willing to do more (including hurt people) to get where they want. More morally limited people don't do that and can often act as doormats for the selfish ones.
    The selfless will have more inner-peace perhaps, and more pride that they stuck to their morals, but as for things actually karmically happening for them I don't think that is a common thing.

    I understand where you are coming from S.J. I tried to qualify "instant-\karma" by ALSO using the bibical statement: "be sure your sins will
    find you out." And, ALSO, good deeds will most often be rewarded, as
    much as in the light of: "courtesy is contagious" although I am not saying
    the both are the same. BUt I have personally witnessed an act of
    courtesey to one being repeated by them to another.

    The "instant-karma", I qualified further by saying that "instant" doesn't
    necessarily mean IMMEDIATELY, but somewhere in the life. I think
    that improvements in one's lifestyle are brought about by positive acts
    and disastorous acts, behavior can immediately, or, in the lifetime
    result in a castastrophic outcome. I personally have witnessed two
    such personal experiences of two seperate indivduals in my lifetime.
    One is dead now from HIV. The other is permanently impaired by a
    broken neck which they survived, as in continues to live, but quality
    of life is much diminished.

    Also, another individual that insisted on being reckless and racing around
    on a high-power motorcycle. Suffered a serious crash; by himself on
    an interstate entry ramp. THey found him, took him to the hospital.
    Took him months to recover. Paralyzed from the waist down, for
    life. Now confined to a wheel-chair. SAid he cried almost continously
    everday for about three months at the loss of his ambulation. He
    lives a relatively productive life now. He was 23 when that happened.
    Is now 43.

    So substitute the word "karma" for quality of behavior. Especially the
    sort of behavior that is habitual of the individual. Good attitude and
    practice of sound judgement and respect for others I believe pretty
    well promises a productive and sucessful life, overall, into the
    advanced years. For thos that harm others habitually, disrespect others
    in general, constantly and scam, deceive lie and cheat, rest asssured
    in their life in will bring only bitterness to their mout, so to speak.
    We never know in ANYONE's quiet hours, when they are alone, of
    their personal "hauntings", terror and pain.
    Especially in advanced years, having no one around, or only connivers,
    cheaters and scammers taking advantage of them.

    But then, there's the "DESTINY" consideration which I believe is a part
    of each of our lives and WILL be fufilled, played out as it should be and
    is intended.

    I know that you disagree about this as well as we have touched on this
    before. However, in the remaining few years of your life, when you have
    finally arrived there, as we all do, you may find more credence in that
    regard then now.

    Whatever; as the saying goes: "'ere the twain shall meet." In Wicca
    the saying is "so mote it be."!

    Peace... :)

    p.s.: are you a "rocket-man"? I have always liked that song. E.J. is one
    of the all time greats. I think he's a genius, like Paul McCartney. Also,
    so was John Lennon.
    Not long ago, I saw Elton John on an hour long program on cable being
    interviewed by James Lipton (I think that's his name) a theater actor
    and performer authority. His program is called "Actor's Studio." E.J.
    appearence and performance was superb, fantastic. Most of the time
    he talked directly to and with the audience and played about twenty
    of his songs and sang. The audience was enthralled by his performance.
    James Lipton did something he seldom does: he left the stage and
    turned the show entirely over to E.J.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    elton john has written and performed many good relative songs.i liked his stuff long before i actually knew who he was.i do not, however personnaly admire his life and want to be like him.and as for the definition of religion.....try this.....the devil tryin ta be LIKE god.we know WHO we are.....right!?hehe!!...hoo! hoo!,hoo hoo!hehe!!

  11. #10
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    elton john has written and performed many good relative songs.i liked his stuff long before i actually knew who he was.i do not, however personnaly admire his life and want to be like him.and as for the definition of religion.....try this.....the devil tryin ta be LIKE god.we know WHO we are.....right!?hehe!!...hoo! hoo!,hoo hoo!hehe!!
    I agree about "life styles"... this is one of the things I learned about
    accepting in living my life. That is: another's lifestyle. My tolerance does
    not imply approval, or even acceptance. Merely that and other things that
    people do in their life I have no dominion over, unless what they do
    "spill over" into mine. Then it becomes my business.


    As for the God and Devil thing, the "Devil" being Satan, or originally
    Lucifer, God's once highest Angel; the "Morning Star", one never
    should lose sight of the FACT that if God is omnipotent and therefore
    the Creator of ALL "things" then the Devil/Satan is a part of God's
    creation. God DOES in a sense play "games" as whatever God is, IT could
    have terminated what IT considered, deemd NOT desirable, what should
    NOT be part of the "play" of creation. THEN, the so-called Heaven,
    whatever that is (?) could have been established ALL ALONG. I think
    this is what confounds SOME people and makes the really angry; why
    we are :jerked around like some play thing that a dog is shaking in it's
    mouth.

    But God, being what is is, chooses and determines that this is the way
    it has to be. Therefore leaving many with the question: is this a
    good, just and merciful God? I would suppose that God would reply to
    this: so what are you going to do about it?

    But, what do we know! if we had these answers then I suppose we would
    in that sense be attuned to the mind of God and therefore could say
    that we are God.

    Jesus said: "ye are ALL Gods", speaking to humans of his time and I presume
    ALL to come after. So therefore, in all of our questioning, musing, fretting
    and otherwise just doing what we do to live, I suppose that you could
    say that we are ALL unwittingly doing our God works and home-work.
    In the end, what do ANY of us REALLY know and what does it matter
    what any of us think or feel about any of it. It is the way that it is,
    as we witness every living day of our life.

    To borrow one of your terms or remarks: "just asking"! Harummmph!
    Last edited by coontie; 06-21-2006 at 02:06 AM. Reason: spell

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    66

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    The reason I'm not going beyond Judaism and the cults it spawned is that these are the religions which have the most devastating effects on today's society.

    These are the fundamental philosophies/lies which are destroying today's society, the JIC cults have to learn the truth! (JIC= Just In Case or Judaism Christianity and Islam. )

    Once they learn things such as the fact that there is no reliable material about Jesus from before Emperor Constantine or the fourth century they will not be as adamant about their cult.

    Once they learn that there is no substantiation for any of the Jewish tales from the OT they will be less adamant about punishing their children for asking intelligent questions.

    Once they learn there is nothing factual in their beliefs they will be less likely to start wars for their "God" and repress those who want to learn and understand.

    In my estimation, calling humanity sinners is that rotten apple which more than anything else destroys society. Second comes the following of the cruel warlord of the OT which has no decent deed to his credit.

    Let the public know that the Israelites did not rule Jerusalem until after WWII, the social structure is based on lies and deceptions, following these means we are living lies and deceptions so there should not be anyone who feels guilty about letting them know that their scam is over.

    Best Rasmus
    http://www.gnosisquest.com/phpBB2/

    Behind every excuse lies a failure and to justify a failure only compounds its magnitude!

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: My Case against all Religions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosisquest
    The reason I'm not going beyond Judaism and the cults it spawned is that these are the religions which have the most devastating effects on today's society.

    These are the fundamental philosophies/lies which are destroying today's society, the JIC cults have to learn the truth! (JIC= Just In Case or Judaism Christianity and Islam. )

    Once they learn things such as the fact that there is no reliable material about Jesus from before Emperor Constantine or the fourth century they will not be as adamant about their cult.

    Once they learn that there is no substantiation for any of the Jewish tales from the OT they will be less adamant about punishing their children for asking intelligent questions.

    Once they learn there is nothing factual in their beliefs they will be less likely to start wars for their "God" and repress those who want to learn and understand.

    In my estimation, calling humanity sinners is that rotten apple which more than anything else destroys society. Second comes the following of the cruel warlord of the OT which has no decent deed to his credit.

    Let the public know that the Israelites did not rule Jerusalem until after WWII, the social structure is based on lies and deceptions, following these means we are living lies and deceptions so there should not be anyone who feels guilty about letting them know that their scam is over.

    Best Rasmus

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......just a reaffirmation of a POINT held in EARNEST!?do i HAVE TO DISECT the meaning here!?only YOU!?and I!! know!?who is the VICTOR!?that is the question of ALL time is it not!?hehe!!it all BOILS downto SIDES based on RETORIC!?and whAt is the FINAL outcome!?peace base on a sytem of PECKING ORDER REWARDS!?(IS THAT BAD!?)hehe!!just askin.

Similar Threads

  1. If one God, why so many religions?
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:48 PM
  2. All religions are scams.
    By CarlesTPM in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:36 PM
  3. adultery between religions
    By iman4ever in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:34 AM
  4. All Religions Are Insane!!!
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:52 PM
  5. Why Many religions?
    By doojie in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, acceptance, accurate, actions, acts, address, administration, admits, age, ages, ahhhhhh, alive, alleged, allowing, amen, another, anti, approval, attempts, attitude, audience, authentic, authority, bad, based, bears, belong, ben, bet, better, biblical, bit, blatant, books, bur, cable, called, calling, cartoons, case, cer, chance, chea, children, chris, christians, church, claim, cli, coming, commanded, commit, common, community, complete, completely, con, condi, constantly, contagious, continuation, continues, country, crash, credibility, credit, crimes, crimes against humanity, cruel, daddy, day, dea, dead, death, debating, decided, deeds, definition, dei, denial, deplorable, des, desire, destroying, destroys, destruction, devastating, development, devil, difficult, dig, disrespect, doesn, dog, don, dow, drink, dynasty, ear, earlier, early, eau, effects, ells, eme, ended, ends, entire, entry, error, ethical, ethics, examples, exercise, experience, extra, face, factor, factual, fantastic, fat, father, faulty, feature, feel, feeling, feels, female, final, find, followers, food, fool, forward, foundation, fun, future, games, gave, general, genius, give, god, gold, gonna, good, growing, guilty, held, hell, heritage, hey, high, his, history, horrible, hospital, hours, huma, human, humans, hurt, ial, ice, identity, idiot, ill, image, ime, important, insulated, ion, islam, islamic, isn, jerusalem, john, joy, judaism, judgement, justify, karma, kill, knew, leaders, leaving, lexx, lied, light, live, living, long, longer, lose, loss, lot, making, mass, mea, meet, mel, message, mind, moment, more, morning, motorcycle, nature, ner, open, opposite, order, org, organizations, pages, par, part, pas, passed, paul, pay, people, perfectly, performance, person, personally, play, played, point, pos, positive, post, power, prevent, productive, property, public, qualified, quality, question, questions, quote, race, rated, read, real, reality, reason, reliable, religion, religious, remarks, respect, responsible, rest, ridiculous, rise, rock, rocket, rotten, run, sacred, sane, sang, sense, shortly, solid, son, song, songs, soo, sooner, speaking, special, spent, stage, star, start, stated, states, steal, stone, story, stupid, styles, subs, sun, suppose, systems, taken, talk, tells, temple, terror, they, thought, threats, tie, today, told, tolerance, troubles, typing, une, unethical, url, validate, victor, view, village, vince, wars, water, weapon, wheel, wise, won, wonderful, wont, worse, wrong, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •