+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: M.O.R.E. Inc? Anyone have any experience with

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    M.O.R.E. Incorporated
    305 E. Main St.
    Goessel, KS. 67053-0198
    1-877-317-5161

I have recently received an offer in the mail from M.O.R.E. inc., to become a beta-tester. This offer sounds to good to be true. Once you decide to become a beta-tester, you will receive 50 of the brand new "20-MILLION-IN-20-MONTHS" Web-Sites - worth $32,350.00 . You will also receive 3 years of hosting those websites for free. All of this for a one time fee of $39.00 . It still sounds to good to be true, so I called M.O.R.E. inc. and spoke to someone in their customer service dept. I asked, how often does someone get paid? That depends on how much your websites generate for sales. The person in customer service told me with this beta-tester program, you will need to work a little. If I or anybody got involved in this beta-tester program, that person would have to work at advertising for your 50 websites, or pay M.O.R.E. inc. to advertise for you. Yet on the application form to become a beta-tester, it states Guarantee #5: there is NO WORK for me to do. Nothing. Nada. Zero. You do it all for me. This lets me SIT BACK and make automatic money! Guarantee #3: THIS IS REAL. There are NO tricks, NO gimmicks, and NO fine print. Except for hidden fee's.

The BBB has had over 70 complaints on M.O.R.E. Inc. in the last 36 months.

This company is lying to you. If this company cannot tell the people everything up front, then they must have something to hide. This company is deceptive in their business practices. If you get any offer from M.O.R.E. Inc. or T.J. Rohleder, shred it.

Hi, Knight-mare:
    Thank you for your review. I will toss the info I received regarding "beta testers wanted". Iris

Hi, Knight-mare, thank you for your clear explanation. It helps a lot. I will toss the beta-testers wanted booklet I received from MORE, Inc. Thanks again, Iris

Quote Originally Posted by IrisRV View Post
    Hi, Knight-mare, thank you for your clear explanation. It helps a lot. I will toss the beta-testers wanted booklet I received from MORE, Inc. Thanks again, Iris
    You are welcome Iris.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

To TGreenfield17 -

Wow what an awful story! (I mean what happened to your mother and your family)
    That is so sad. I hope you will consider filing some sort of lawsuit against More for what they did to your mom.

I have been receiving mailings from More for probably 10 years. A few times I signed up for some of their cheaper programs.....that cost a few hundred dollars. In one of them I was in a co-op of some kind with other members and we were supposed to split the earnings.

I did get sent a check for about $175 once but it was over 3 months old when they mailed it and the check expired at the 90th day. So they waited 3 months to send me my commission which by the time they sent it it was already expired. Sneaky huh?

Well after that I decided I'd never buy anything from them ever again. These days I cannot believe the price tags on their programs. Thousands and thousands of dollars! I always say they are crazy when I read their prices....but I guess as the gentleman above wrote....they must be doing it because some people out there are buying.

I really hope an attorney general somewhere does something to shut these guys down. It's one thing to have a legitimate business. It's another to just be totally greedy and victimizing your customers in order to line your own pockets.

SICK!!

More incorporated is a ripe-off. I have bought many of their products over the years and have not made one penny with them. They still keep sending their so call new products
    to me. Are there anyone out there making any money with this company? Or do anyone know of any legitimate online businesses that really helping people to money?

Quote Originally Posted by millet22 View Post
    To TGreenfield17 -

Wow what an awful story! (I mean what happened to your mother and your family)
    That is so sad. I hope you will consider filing some sort of lawsuit against More for what they did to your mom.

I have been receiving mailings from More for probably 10 years. A few times I signed up for some of their cheaper programs.....that cost a few hundred dollars. In one of them I was in a co-op of some kind with other members and we were supposed to split the earnings.

I did get sent a check for about $175 once but it was over 3 months old when they mailed it and the check expired at the 90th day. So they waited 3 months to send me my commission which by the time they sent it it was already expired. Sneaky huh?

Well after that I decided I'd never buy anything from them ever again. These days I cannot believe the price tags on their programs. Thousands and thousands of dollars! I always say they are crazy when I read their prices....but I guess as the gentleman above wrote....they must be doing it because some people out there are buying.

I really hope an attorney general somewhere does something to shut these guys down. It's one thing to have a legitimate business. It's another to just be totally greedy and victimizing your customers in order to line your own pockets.

SICK!!

I recieved info from m.o.r.e yesterday,It is now $9.00 for $15,648.20 in "free help".It's not much but after reading all your reviews I will be tossing it and any future items from them.Thanks for saving me both time and money!:spin2: julylady

More Inc. is a definite scam, the only people getting more is the people pushing that scam. They send you this brochure on how you get 15 grand for 9 dollars and some crap about becoming a beta tester. It's all complete and utter bull. After the 9 dollars these crooks want a person to pay 2 thousand dollars for some websites,so whose getting more,it's just them thats for sure. So ** ALL MEANS stay away from More Inc. It's a scam to the fullest.....

Definitely a scam. These folks got $5000.00 from my 87 year old mother before we found it got it stopped. I am not sure how it got started or how they convinced someone who has never owned a computer they needed a website but they called her several times a week according to phone records and were charging $750.00 a month to her credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by fireman153 View Post
    Definitely a scam. These folks got $5000.00 from my 87 year old mother before we found it got it stopped. I am not sure how it got started or how they convinced someone who has never owned a computer they needed a website but they called her several times a week according to phone records and were charging $750.00 a month to her credit card.
    I Purchased The Pilot Program For $5.00 They Do All The Work For You Which I Bet They Send Me More info To Buy From Them Which I Feel Dumb For Buying The Program What Was I Thinking? There Is No Such Thing As Get Rich Quick.No One
    Is Going To Pay You To Sit Back And
    Be Lazy.That's How They Make Millions!

Hosting

More than 400 customers daily leadership BlueHosting.Garantizamos approved a 99.9% uptime Hosting. All of our hosting servers have redundant disk RAID 10 with ensuring that your information will not be lost. Our hosting servers have a minimum of 8 Dual Quad Core Xeon CPU. U.S. Data Center

hosting
    More than 400 customers daily leadership BlueHosting.Garantizamos approved a 99.9% uptime Hosting. All of our hosting servers have redundant disk RAID 10 with ensuring that your information will not be lost. Our hosting servers have a minimum of 8 Dual Quad Core Xeon CPU. U.S. Data Center

hosting

Caveat Emptor! "Let the buyer beware". These people are very slick and full of "snake oil". In my expierience the comments posted say it all. Be very careful to do your due dilligence beforehand or you will regret it. Apply in haste and repent at leisure.
    IHN, RMK

All of those service that u've just got through email I think 99.99% is scam! are you with me? & we must ignore those email.
    Hosting - Web Hosting desde 6000 Anual - SitioHost Chile

Re: M.O.R.E. Inc? Anyone have any experience with these people?

I did buy the Beta Tester Websites thing a few years ago I think. There were real websites....I think with ebook downloads on them or something like that. The design work on the sites was awful. And unless you are a professional marketer there was no way a regular person could figure out how to make money with those sites, or know how to promote them. Anyway, it was a waste of time and money.
    I still receive recorded phone calls from them on my voicemail occassionally inviting me to conference calls and such where they make their pitches to sign you up for thousands of dollars. If it is something cheaper, dont worry, they will keep hounding you til you upgrade. THeir mailings are super stuffed with lots of mind manipulating writing but dont believe it. The programs they have been advertising this past year (some kind of mobile phone program for one) all cost over $2000 to join. ing1: Nothing I ever bought from them ever worked. Save your money, dont buy their stuff.
    Easy Home Biz - be a referral agent. It's free to sign up. No fees ever. Just drop off brochures to local businesses. This is not sales. Easy! Check it out HERE
    Use Agent ID# 20986 to register for free.
    I also know the BEST long-term sustainable matrix program available today - fully legally compliant- you will be amazed at the money you will make with this. This is WORKING! 3+ year old company. I will personally help train you and guide you to success with this.
    Check It Out HERE

Re: M.O.R.E. Inc? Anyone have any experience with these people?

AKA: Direct Response Network, TJ Rohleder. He is active again as of 2-27-2016. Beware Seniors, it is not free and he will clean you out per Scam Reports online.