+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hello all, my first post on scam.com. I was just wondering what sites woulds be recommended for Australians. I am new to this, and when i say new i mean i only just started to look at this stuff today. I'm confused about the process and what sites to use :confused: Please help out a new guy :D
    I should probely also put that i'm looking for things you can do at the age of 16
    Last edited by tassietigermaniac; 06-09-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Re: Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by tassietigermaniac
    Hello all, my first post on scam.com. I was just wondering what sites woulds be recommended for Australians. I am new to this, and when i say new i mean i only just started to look at this stuff today. I'm confused about the process and what sites to use :confused: Please help out a new guy :D
    I should probely also put that i'm looking for things you can do at the age of 16
    All the gift sites that operate in the US and that are discussed here do not allow participation from foreign countries and require that you be 18 years old to participate. You are entering into a legal contract when you join a gift site and minors cannot enter into such agreements in the US. Also, any legal or arbitration issues are handled in the jurisdiction of the home state of the gift site company.

Re: Hello all

Ok, well that shows how new I am to this :p Thanks for that and i wont bugg you again (though i still might chat on some other threads ;) )