+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728

Re: Flight 77 : What really happened at the Pentagon

>>>>A cruise missile has been discounted due to it's engine type ;) I miss the horse face crawl...u poor baby! A SUSPECT
    ur still on trial crawlpaul, and u aint off the hook, if you go to trial and hang, wiz could get and easy conviction. At that point bogus would be a piece of cake. Dont worry be happy! Even Sadam said "God is good" moments before the ernk! Ouch that must of hurt :eek:

Soulbro, I hate to tell you this (no I don't, really), but PaulM was never on any hook.

You're on the hook because you can't provide evidence that a cruise missile hit the Pentagon. Do you understand?
    My son is my universe.

yea he's on the rope noose fault and ur next :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    >>>>A cruise missile has been discounted due to it's engine type I miss the horse face crawl...u poor baby! A SUSPECT
    ur still on trial crawlpaul, and u aint off the hook, if you go to trial and hang, wiz could get and easy conviction. At that point bogus would be a piece of cake. Dont worry be happy! Even Sadam said "God is good" moments before the ernk! Ouch that must of hurt
    That's exactly what you said allright...a "SUSPECT"... it WAS a suspect... that is until I took into consideration the other pic you posted.

Your cruise missile is off the suspect list... unless, of course, you can provide a schematic of it's engine which shows a part similar in size and appearance to the one you posted.
    ==========
    You keep saying I'm on the gallows... gonna get hung. I don't have a thing to worry about... you keep tripping on the stairs :D

If you ask me, that is score 1 for Paul and score ZEEEERO for Soulbro.

But I've only been keeping count for the last 40 or so posts. Soulbro seems to make one single, solid (but wrong) assertion for every 5,000 words of gibberish. I can do more and wear out my keyboard less.
    My son is my universe.

Paul lied about the Pentagon

''If you ask me,''
    .............. but nobodys asked you.
    Im not here to entertain you are pug or bogus. You dumbasses are too little too late to help the much ailing paulcrawl. Yep ol horseface is gone.

I like this pic the best if u want another discussion crawlpaul.

Interesting Photo-Shop work. I've always liked metallic texture finishes on graphics. You might want to tell whoever created it that their red wing-tip lines aren't parallell... they should be... the graphic artist has them converging in error. Plus, they are angled up from port to starboard in relation to the airplane image.

Are you trying to prove a 757 DID hit the Pentagon? Your image has no explanatory caption.
    Last edited by PaulM; 02-08-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Interesting Photo-Shop work. I've always liked metallic texture finishes on graphics. You might want to tell whoever created it that their red wing-tip lines aren't parallell... they should be... the graphic artist has them converging in error. Plus, they are angled up from starboard to port in relation to the airplane image.

Are you trying to prove a 757 DID hit the Pentagon? Your image has no explanatory caption.

wow, that is the most error filled photowork done. the proportions aren't even correct.

wiz writes>>>
    wow, that is the most error filled photowork done. the proportions aren't even correct.<<<< what do u know about proportions wiz?
    how much do you weigh?
    theres plenty more rope to have a double hanging. No flying bogus could be #3. :eek: :cool:

Re: scary contact lenses

Humm paulcrawl, do we need dr poormouth, or is that nessary?
    :confused:

Similar Threads

1. What are your Flight 370 theories?
    By pr0xx1d in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:20 AM
  2. Flight 370 Was Taken By Aliens
    By Administrator in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 04:25 PM
  3. a Missle, NOT flight 77, Hit de Pentagon
    By galaxy in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 08:07 PM
  4. NorthWest Flight 188 FOLLOWED BY UFO ? !
    By Kevin Puppos in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM
  5. Flight 77
    By Whispering wind in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$400, 000, 2001, 411, 911 commission, ???, accepted, account, accountability, accounts, accredited, accurate, accused, acted, action, actions, acts, add, address, administration, admit, adult, advanced, advice, affairs, afford, africa, age, agen, agreed, agreement, agrees, ahhhhh, aid, ain, aint, airlines, airport, ale, alex, allegations, allowed, amazing, amen, american, american airlines, amp, andrea, another, antenna, aol, apart, apartment, apologize, appears, appreciated, april, arizona, army, article, artist, ass, assistant, asy, ation, attacked, attacks, attempts, attention, attitude, attorney general, audience, audio, authority, avia, avigation, avoid, avoiding, award, aware, azi, baby, bad, baiting, balls, ban, banging, banned, based, basement, basic, basically, basics, bastard, bastards, bath, bay, be aware, beat, beating, bed, beer, ben, bernard, best choice, bet, better, biblical, bigger, biggest, bin, bit, black, blame, blew, block, blocking, blue, body, bogus, bomb, bomber, bombing, bombs, boot, bored, bounty, bow, boxed, boy, break, breath, bridge, bright, bring, bringing, brittle, bro, broke, brow, brown, buba, buddy, building, bull, bullsh, bunch, bur, buster, butts, buy, buys, bye, cable, cake, call, called, calling, calls, camera, captured, care, career, carefully, cares, carry, case, cash, cast, catch, cattle, caught, caused, causing, cease, cell, center, central, cer, chan, chance, chart, chris, christmas, civil, claim, claiming, claims, class, clean, cleaning, cleveland, clever, close, closet, club, clueless, coal, coke, cola, collapse, collected, college, coming, commentary, comments, commercial, community, comparison, complain, complement, complete, completely, complex, complicit, components, comprehension, con, concerns, condi, confirmed, confirming, conflicts, connections, constant, constantly, continue, contributed, controlled demolition, conveniently, conversation, cop, core, correct, cost, costly, couch, couldn, country, cover, coward, crap, crash, crazy, credentials, credibility, credible, credit, crew, crowd, cruise, cruise missile, cry, daddy, damage, damn, dan, dark, david, day, days, dea, dead, deaf, dear, death, debunked, decades, decided, decision, declared, deep, defend, definition, denial, department, deplorable, dept, des, description, desert, deserve, desire, destroyed, destruction, detected, devil, dick, dig, direction, dirt, disabled, discounted, discover, disinformation, dive, dna, documentation, doe, doesn, dollar, don, dont, doomed, door, dot, double, douche, dow, drew, drop, dropped, drops, dry, duck, due, dumbass, ear, earlier, early, east, economic, economist, effective, effects, electric, ells, eme, emergency, employees, endorsed, ends, endurance, enemy, engineer, engineering, engineers, england, enter, entire, epic, erh, error, establishment, evaluation, evening, examples, excellent, exceptions, exercise, experience, expert, experts, explained, explosion, expose, extended, extra, extraordinary, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, eyewitness, fabrication, face, faced, facing, factor, factory, factual, fail, faithful, fall, false, families, famous, fantastic, fashion, fast, fat, father, fault, favorite, feature, featuring, fed, federal, fee, feel, feeling, felt, fema, field, file, files, finding, fishy, fits, fla, flag, flat, flight, flooded, floor, fly, focus, folks, followers, fond, fool, fooled, forces, forensic, forget, forgot, formula, fortune, forward, foundation, foundations, fresh, friend, friends, front, fuel, fully, funds, fusion, future, gain, galaxy, gao, gas, gave, gee, gen, general, generators, genius, george, give, global, gonna, good, gotta, gov, grab, grand, grant, greatest, green, ground, group, grove, gullible, gut, guys, hand, handed, handle, hands, hard, hasn, hates, head, heading, heads, heart, held, hell, helped, helping, hey, hide, high, higher, highly, his, hit, hitler, hits, holds, hole, holy, homeland, homework, honor, hore, horizon, horrible, horse, hot, hotel, hours, house, hsoe, html, huge, huma, hurt, hussein, hypocrite, hypocritical, ial, ian, ici, identify, identifying, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorance, ignorant, ignore, iii, ill, illegal alien, image, images, imagine, ime, impact, important, impressive, improved, include, incredible, index, india, indiana, individuals, industry, info, infowars, insult, insults, intelligence, inter, interest, internal, interview, investigated, investigative, involved, involves, ion, isn, issue, issues, item, jack, jackson, jealous, jet, jobs, joe, joel, john, joined, joint, joke, journalist, joy, judge, junk, justify, kick, kickbacks, kicking, kidding, killed, kind, king, knew, knock, korea, lab, laden, ladies, lady, land, large, larry, last, laugh, laughing, launch, lawsuit, lazy, lead, leaders, leading, league, leak, leaving, legal, legit, lengths, lens, lessons, lets, letters, lexx, liars, liberty, license, lied, light, lighting, likes, limits, line, lines, lining, lis, listed, listen, live, living, logo, lol, long, longer, loose, loose change video, los, lose, loser, loss, lot, luck, lunch, lying, mad, mail, making, manager, mark, maryland, mass, massachusetts, massive, master, math, matter, max, mea, media, meet, mel, members, mental, mentally, merry, mess, messages, method, million, millions, mind, minutes, misinformation, mitchell, model, moment, moon, moral, more, morgan, morning, moron, motives, move, movie, multi, naa, nasty, national, nature, nazi, needed, neo, ner, net, news, newspaper, nice, nope, north, nose, note, numbers, objects, october, office, official, officials, ohhh, oil, olive, onli, ooh, open, opportunity, opposite, orange, order, org, outlet, outs, owned, owner, package, page, panic, paper, paper trail, part, partners, pas, pass, passage, passed, passports, pathetic, paul, paula, pen, penis, pennsylvania, pentagon, perception, perfect, perfectly, person, personal, personally, pet, phenomenon, photos, picked, picture, pictures, piece, pile, pin, plane, plane crash, planes, planned, planning, plans, plant, plastic, play, point, poison, poke, poor, pop, popping, popular, pos, position, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, pounds, power, pra, pray, predicted, prepared, presiden, pretending, prevent, prices, prime, private, prize, probability, process, production, productive, professional, profile, promised, properties, prove, proved, proves, psy, public, pull, pulled, punch, push, putting, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quot, quote, quotes, race, raise, ram, ran, rare, rated, raw, reaction, read, ready, reagan, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, receiving, recovered, red, red wing, reduction, references, related, release, released, releases, reliable, religious, remake, remember, rep, reporter, reporters, reporting, representative, research, resident, respond, response, responsible, ress, rest, results, retarded, returns, ridiculous, ring, rio, rise, risk, rock, rocket, roll, rolls, room, rope, route, roy, rules, rump, run, sabotaged, sad, safe, safety, saint, satan, sca, scale, scary, scenario, scholars, scientists, score, screw, search, seats, seattle, secretly, seismic, selecting, sell, selling, sen, sends, sense, sept, september, serve, served, service, session, sessions, set, setup, sharing, shaw, shed, sheet, sho, shock, shocking, shoo, shooting, shop, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, side, silver, simple, simply, singing, sinking, sir, site, skin, skyscrapers, slim, sly, small, smarter, smoke, smoked, smoking gun, soft, solve, son, song, soo, sooner, sorry, sounds, source, sources, speaking, special, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spice, spooks, spot, spreading, stage, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, statistic, statistics, stay, steel, steve, steven, stone, stood, stop, stories, story, stranger, strategy, stream, strength, strike, stripping, student, stupid, style, submit, subs, suck, sucks, sued, sul, sum, sun, supported, supporting, supports, suppose, system, systems, taiwan, take a look, taken, takes, talent, talk, talking, talks, tall, tape, teach, tech, ted, tells, terror, test, texas, text, the truth about, the wall, theory, they, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threats, throw, tied, ties, times, tissue, told, tonight, top, tor, total, totally, tough, tourism, tower, towers, trace, track, tracks, trade, trail, traitor, transition, travelling, tribute, tricks, trolls, troops, tuesday, twin, twist, types, typing, u.s. government, ultimate, ultra, uncontrollable, undeniable, une, united, united states, update, upload, upper, ups, url, us flag, usa, user, usual, vacation, van, vehicle, verification, verify, version, veteran, videos, view, vince, viole, wait, waiting, wanted, war, warning, wash, watched, watching, water, ways, weak, weed, week, weeks, weird, west, whats, wheel, whistle, white, white house, wide, wikipedia, win, winner, winter, wire, wired, wisconsin, wise, witch, witnesses, won, wonderful, wont, worked, worker, workers, working, worth, wow, writes, writing, wrong, year, years, york, young, zoom

View Tag Cloud