+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 97 to 103 of 103

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    You show here that you dont even understand the magnitude of how big of a "task" this would have been if it were indeed an inside job.



    THE ASCE.org is hardly a govermnent website. Yet they have had their experts chime in time and time again on the evidence collected by the investigation teams at Ground Zero and the Pentagon. Implosionworld.com is hardly a government website, but run by Controlled Demolitionists who have chimed in to state that the WTC events was not a CD and thermite is NEVER used (that debunks Stephen Jones btw). Popular Mechanics turned to several engineers in the field, including AVIATION pilots (not tied to the government) who have debunked every conspiracy theory; and they aren't runned by the government. There are papers done by engineers from England who have chimed in and they certainly are not part of our government.



    No one has accused them except for quackpot conspiracy theorists. YOu can't accuse anyone unless you have evidence they have committed a crime. The crime, of course is that 19 hijakcers with the aid of leaders of the Al Quaeda killed 3000 people on 9/11.
    There is nothing else that supports any other suspects, and there maybe more in the Al Quaeda group that we dont know about.




    Seriously; that's the problem with you conspiracy junkheads. You think our government is this big entity that like to work with each other . YOU show that you definitely do not understand our government and you show your ignorance of how any type of government works.

    Please, start with a history book that is given to you in 4th grade. You need to catch up.
    "Conspiracy theory junkhead" eh? Ha...ha...ha...you like to label everyone who questions the 9/11 catastrophe as a "conspiracy theory junkhead" ?
    Imagine if kids in school, seeking honest answers were labelled as "conspiracy theorists" ? Where would our education system be? Oh yeah...we just take their word for most of the education system anyway. They ensure we are taught only which they want us to learn.

    Let's get one thing straight. It wouldn't take a ton of people to pull off such an operation. Planning yes, mass numbers of participants, no. The firefighters, passengers, rescue workers etc would not need to know of anything. They are the pawns and cannon fodder, much like our soldiers in Iraq, know nothing of the colonialistic pipe dream American/Israeli foreign policy has in store for them. They take orders, and that's it.

    It's lowlife c0cksuckers like yourself who are too busy labelling those who question the government's account as "conspiracy theory junkheads", when, considering the Neocon agenda, it is a very realistic theory. It may take some time to prove it, as all the proof isn't available yet. "The wheels of justice move slow, but they grind exceeding fine".

    Perhaps if you spent some time researching the corruption that has infected all levels of government, plus, read about the Neocon agenda, you could easily formulate a theory. We may not prove it until 10 years later, but once it's proved, we can say, told ya so.

    Then again, I reckon you're just another mole, trolling the forums to deflect genuine inquiring minds away from the "Conspiracy theory" that the US government was involved. If you were intellectually honest, you would not rule that possibility out. Like the government, you would just have everyone quit thinking for themselves and shut up. To that I say Fvck off and die.
    I must admit, they pay you well for your work. How much did they increase your welfare check?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  2. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    The same FDR that planned pearl harbor? :D
    I suppose he spoke from experience then eh? ;)
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Its funny how you ignore that those scientists who did read his "paper" found it lacking, without fact, and non supportive by the evidnece found at ground zero. Also, the fact that he was unwilling to divulge where he got his steel and why he didn't present this "steel" for further testing by scientists.
    LOL... If you keep carrying all that water for BushCo, you're going to get a nasty hernia.

    First you charge there was no peer review. Then you reverse your position to admit there was peer review. Only they weren't the "peers" that happen to suit you... LOL

    Whatever... Which WTC Crime Scene evidence did these so called "peers" possess and examine to refute Jones' thesis? None. Why? Because the first task of the Bush Regime was to destroy the crime scene evidence..which they did. This was, yet, another crime in and of itself. This is likely why Jones was loath to reveal his sources for the steel. If the exemplars he tested have been exposed as counterfeit, then cite the source of those conclusions instead of engaging in innuendo and smears.

    You claim you're not a Monkey. If not, then why are you trying to make the so called "evidence" comport with the pre-packaged verdict you've been fed?

    It's more reasonable to form conclusions based on the available data, not the lack thereof. This is probably why the FBI, to this day, still admits it actually has no proof to conclude Bin Laden was really even involved. At least they still have enough professional and intellectual honesty to refrain from trying to sell rank speculation and conjecture as proof, even though there's plenty of apathetic buyers.

    For example, we definitely know that WTC 7 collapsed even though the building wasn't even attacked. That's a fact which isn't even controversial.

    How inconvenient for you is that? I don't blame you for simply trying to ignore it. You would rather ignore material facts that don't fit with the a priori "conclusions" you've been fed by BushCo and that you've eagerly and uncritically swallowed rather than be sincere and try to tackle the real issues.

    You know what? If it talks like a Monkey, walks like a Monkey and swallows Bush Gang Lies like a Monkey, it's a Monkey. I think you're a Monkey. The only difference is that, at the conclusion of your little diatribe, you don sheep's clothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Oh and that "peer" review you speak of. His peers? Jim Fetzer.. you know the guy who CREATED his own organization so that he could say that papers like Jones, are peer reviewed. Unfortunately, you and Fetzer have a hard time understand what "Peer" means. I dont consider an actor, a philosopher, a theoligan, an English professor, and a Dental Hygenist people who can "peer" review a paper that is supposed to be about structural integrity.

    Please list the scientists who have peer reviewed S. Jone's paper and reference what their opinions on the paper were.
    Okay: Frank Carman (Ph.D.), Alex Floum, Prof. Marcus Ford, Derrick Grimmer (Ph.D.), Prof. Richard McGinn, Kimberly Moore, Robert Moore, Joseph Phelps (MS, PE), Prof. Diana Ralph, Lon Waters (Ph.D.) and Prof. Paul Zarembka.

    Sorry, But I don't consider your babbling to be very authoritative on anything.
    In fact, I think a Dental Hygienest, Philosopher and an English Professor probably possess more credibility and academic bona fides than you do. After all, it requires a little common sense and native intelligence to pursue these disciplines.

    In fact, Jones has a PHD in physics. Excuse me, but I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and relegate your drivel to the receptacle where it belongs and I'll flush a couple of times to make sure it's properly filed in the correct category.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    That's the problem with you CT types. You claim something (in this instance, Jones paper was reviewed) but dont back up those claims with links to those who did and their opinons.

    So why hasn't Jone's submitted his paper to the Engineers at ASCE.org ? Plenty of qualified joes there that can go over his paper and weigh in on its validity. Oh and of coures test that "steel" he said he got from Ground Zero. Why hasn't he turned over his findings to this body of engineers?

    Or how did millions of paper products (you know the ones seeing falling from WTC 1 and 2 from the floors that were impacted) survive? its not strange to find things "intact" . That's anoterh claim you ct'ers like to use, without thinking straight that a simple explanation is that it was ejected when the plane crashed. It could have been in a seat pocket, or just laying on the seat next to him. How did whole seats from teh planes survive the impact (which were found on rooftops of nearby buildings)?
    That's the problem with you Gullible Lemmings who swallow BushCo conspiracy tales and bullsh!t as though you were a herd of cattle in a Texas feedlot.

    Of course, there were tons of paperwork thrown about as a result of the shock wave. This was paperwork that was likely sitting on desks and in file cabinets. It means nothing.

    However, what does mean something, is that the crash blast and resulting conflagration was so intense they, reportedly, couldn't even find the cockpit voice recorders. Yet, in attempting to explain how Atta's passport mysteriously survived when the "indestructible" voice and data recorders didn't, you desperately posit that he must have put his passport in a seat back. C'mon..that's not even a nice try. We already know you have a more colorful imagination than that. Have another hit on the pipe. Maybe that will help.

    Your tortured attempts to cobble up alibis for the official and incongruous line of government BS is laughable in the extreme. It must be exhausting to try and maintain that level of denial. Why don't you give it a rest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    No, its you guys who are the monkeys, and your continued use of that word to describe those who ascribe to "show me evidence" shows that you are closed minded, and that your denial (and that's what is, you're in denial) is fueld only by your hatred of our current administration

    NEWS FOR YOU.
    I dont like bush
    I never voted for him
    Wouldn't vote for a Republican in a million years of if someone paid me to.

    Get your facts straight.
    LOL... Get your propaganda straight. If you're going to sell Bush Crime Gang alibis and obfuscations, you should at least get paid for it. After all, liars and phonies like Armstrong Williams and Roger Ailes made a fortune at it. Why not you?
    Last edited by dchristie; 02-09-2007 at 08:43 PM.

  4. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Its funny how you ignore that those scientists who did read his "paper" found it lacking, without fact, and non supportive by the evidnece found at ground zero. Also, the fact that he was unwilling to divulge where he got his steel and why he didn't present this "steel" for further testing by scientists.
    LOL... If you keep carrying all that water for BushCo, you're going to get a nasty hernia.

    First you charge there was no peer review. Then you reverse your position to admit there was peer review. Only, they weren't the "peers" that happen to suit you.

    Whatever... Which WTC Crime Scene evidence did these so called "peers" possess and examine to refute Jones' thesis? None. Why? Because the first task of the Bush Regime was to destroy the crime scene evidence..which they did. This was, yet, another crime in and of itself. This is probably why Jones was loath to reveal his sources for the steel. If the samples he tested have been exposed as counterfeit, then cite the source of those conclusions rather than the usual unfounded innuendo and slanderous smears.

    You claim you're not a Monkey. If not, then why are you trying to make the so called "evidence" comport with the pre-packaged verdict you've been fed?

    It's more reasonable to form conclusions based on the data, not the lack thereof. This is probably why the FBI, to this day, still admits it actually has no proof to conclude Bin Laden was actually involved. At least, they still have enough professional and intellectual honesty to refrain from trying to sell rank speculation and conjecture as proof, even though there's, clearly, plenty of apathetic buyers.

    For example, we definitely know that WTC 7 collapsed even though the building wasn't attacked. That's a fact which isn't even controversial.

    How inconvenient for you is that? I don't blame you for simply trying to ignore it. Your ilk would rather ignore material facts that don't fit with the a priori "conclusions" you've been fed by BushCo and that you've eagerly and uncritically swallowed rather than be sincere and try to tackle the issues honestly.

    You know what? If it talks like a Monkey, walks like a Monkey and swallows Bush Gang Lies like a Monkey, it's a Monkey. I think you're a Monkey. The only difference is that, at the conclusion of your little diatribe, you don sheep's clothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Oh and that "peer" review you speak of. His peers? Jim Fetzer.. you know the guy who CREATED his own organization so that he could say that papers like Jones, are peer reviewed. Unfortunately, you and Fetzer have a hard time understand what "Peer" means. I dont consider an actor, a philosopher, a theoligan, an English professor, and a Dental Hygenist people who can "peer" review a paper that is supposed to be about structural integrity.

    Please list the scientists who have peer reviewed S. Jone's paper and reference what their opinions on the paper were.
    Okay: Frank Carman (Ph.D.), Alex Floum, Prof. Marcus Ford, Derrick Grimmer (Ph.D.), Prof. Richard McGinn, Kimberly Moore, Robert Moore, Joseph Phelps (MS, PE), Prof. Diana Ralph, Lon Waters (Ph.D.) and Prof. Paul Zarembka.

    Sorry, But I don't consider your babbling to be very authoritative on anything, either. I think a Dental Hygienest, Philosopher and an English Professor probably possess more credibility and academic bona fides than you do. After all, it requires a little common sense and native intelligence to pursue these disciplines.

    Jones has a PHD in physics. Excuse me, but I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and relegate your drivel to the receptacle where it belongs and I'll flush a couple of times to make sure it's properly filed in the correct category.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    That's the problem with you CT types. You claim something (in this instance, Jones paper was reviewed) but dont back up those claims with links to those who did and their opinons.

    So why hasn't Jone's submitted his paper to the Engineers at ASCE.org ? Plenty of qualified joes there that can go over his paper and weigh in on its validity. Oh and of coures test that "steel" he said he got from Ground Zero. Why hasn't he turned over his findings to this body of engineers?

    Or how did millions of paper products (you know the ones seeing falling from WTC 1 and 2 from the floors that were impacted) survive? its not strange to find things "intact" . That's anoterh claim you ct'ers like to use, without thinking straight that a simple explanation is that it was ejected when the plane crashed. It could have been in a seat pocket, or just laying on the seat next to him. How did whole seats from teh planes survive the impact (which were found on rooftops of nearby buildings)?
    That's the problem with you Gullible Lemmings who swallow BushCo conspiracy tales and bullsh!t as though you were a herd of cattle in a Texas feedlot.

    Of course, there were tons of paperwork thrown about as a result of the shock wave. This was paperwork that was likely sitting on desks and in file cabinets. It means nothing.

    However, what does mean something is that the blast and resulting conflagration were so intense they, reportedly, couldn't even find the cockpit voice recorders.

    Yet, in attempting to explain how Atta's passport mysteriously survived when the "indestructible" voice and data recorders didn't, you desperately posit that he must have put his passport in a seat back. C'mon..that's not even a nice try. We already know you have a more colorful imagination than that. Have another hit on the pipe. Maybe that will help.

    Your tortured attempts to cobble up a facade for the official and incongruous line of government BS is laughable. It must be exhausting to try and maintain that level of denial. Why don't you give it a rest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    No, its you guys who are the monkeys, and your continued use of that word to describe those who ascribe to "show me evidence" shows that you are closed minded, and that your denial (and that's what is, you're in denial) is fueld only by your hatred of our current administration

    NEWS FOR YOU.
    I dont like bush
    I never voted for him
    Wouldn't vote for a Republican in a million years of if someone paid me to.

    Get your facts straight.
    LOL... Get your propaganda straight. If you're going to sell Bush Crime Gang alibis and obfuscations, you should at least get paid for it. After all, liars and phonies like Armstrong Williams and Roger Ailes made a fortune at it. Why not you?
    Last edited by dchristie; 02-09-2007 at 09:05 PM.

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    hey all, I am in the steel manufacturing industry I dont get it the steel in buildings of that type or really any type actually have to meet csa standards ( I am from canada) and asme standads in usa. There is Zero possiblity that the steel would melt from any source that was near the buildings, I mean diesel fuel lol, ok how bout this one jet fuel... it burns at 980 °C (1796 °F) MAX which is under super controlled environments, steel doesnt melt or even get soft until 3000+ degrees F there is zero integrity change in steel up until that point, meaning its 100% strong as the day it was made until it gets to 3000 degrees.

    So my question is how the hell does a fire buring at 1500 most likely melt steel with a melting point of over 3000? Its proven simple science.

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malarky
    hey all, I am in the steel manufacturing industry I dont get it the steel in buildings of that type or really any type actually have to meet csa standards ( I am from canada) and asme standads in usa. There is Zero possiblity that the steel would melt from any source that was near the buildings, I mean diesel fuel lol, ok how bout this one jet fuel... it burns at 980 °C (1796 °F) MAX which is under super controlled environments, steel doesnt melt or even get soft until 3000+ degrees F there is zero integrity change in steel up until that point, meaning its 100% strong as the day it was made until it gets to 3000 degrees.

    So my question is how the hell does a fire buring at 1500 most likely melt steel with a melting point of over 3000? Its proven simple science.
    How u ask? By lying, thats how. It was and inside job, inside job...
    Wake up and spread the word....911 was and inside job!!! SPREAD THE WORD NOW! and dont count on the government helping you cause they wont...they want ur freedom.......they want to control you.. :mad:

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2

    Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

    OK someone, maybe will explain this to me......
    4 planes went down, Sept 11 ????
    You say what, none went down ????

    The passenger lists are on the internet......
    So if they did not crash, where are they ??????????

    AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...1.victims.html

    AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...7.victims.html

    UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...5.victims.html

    UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...3.victims.html

    Videos of them talking to the family of the victims are here.....
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/tra...a.victims.html

    David Angell, 54
    David Angell, 54, of Pasadena, California, was the creator and executive producer of the hit NBC sitcom "Frasier."
    http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/....affl.med.html
    Do you need the government, to get an interview with his family ???????
    Who is in the video, if not his family.
    He died in the plane crash they say, not twin towers.

    Many of the people on the list, have where they worked.
    Cant you track down there family, and interview them on video ????
    Ask what plane they were on, get flight information and more.
    Attach any interview video from family, saying they are alive ?????
    Get records from companies, saying the person never worked there.
    Have a video of them, explaining that and there position with the company.

    Chip Burlingame, pilot of the airliner which hit the Pentagon.
    http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/....affl.med.html

    Get logs from airlines and video interviews, stating there job position.
    And that the flights were fake, if you say they were.
    Interview videos with air traffic controllers, there title and position.
    They would have seen the planes going off course.
    Or not if there were none.

    Hard proof and facts where are they ????

    I'd like to learn more on this, but if there are no facts its hard.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 10:58 PM
  2. Read The Final Testament You Shall Find The Truth
    By zulfikcar in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:32 AM
  3. The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama Please Read
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:00 PM
  4. The Truth About John McCain Please Read.
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:47 AM
  5. The truth about online money making, must read
    By goodblue78 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 11:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 129, 2001, 9/11, ???, abandoned, absent, accepted, account, accounts, accuracy, accurate, accused, action, actions, actor, address, administration, admit, admits, admitted, affirmative, age, agreed, aid, ailes, ain, airlines, airport, ale, alex, aliens, alive, alleged, amazing, american, amount, animals, another, aol, apart, approved, archive, area, aries, arizona, army, article, artists, ass, asy, ation, attacked, attacks, attempts, attention, authority, auto, avia, azi, bad, bags, based, basement, basic, bath, bathroom, bet, better, biblical, bigger, biggest, bill, bin, birthday, bit, bite, biz, blame, blaming, blocking, blood, blown, body, bomb, bombs, borne, boy, break, bribed, bright, bring, british, bro, broke, brow, brown, building, bull, bullsh, bunch, bur, buy, cabinet, cable, cake, called, calling, calls, campaign, captain, care, cars, case, catch, cattle, caused, causing, cell, center, central, centre, cer, chan, chance, channel, charles, che, cheif, cheney, chiefs, children, chs, church, claim, class, clean, cli, clinto, clintons, clip, clips, clo, clock, close, clueless, collapse, collected, collection, college, coming, commentary, comments, commercial, commit, committing, common, community, company., completely, con, condi, confirms, cons, constantly, continue, contributed, controlled demolition, conversation, cop, core, correct, corrupt, costs, couldn, counterfeit, countries, cover, crap, crash, crazy, credentials, credibility, credible, crew, criminals, critical, damage, damn, dan, daniel, dark, darkness, date, david, day, days, dea, dead, death, debunked, decided, decision, deep, definition, demand, denial, dental, department, des, deserve, destinations, destroyed, destroying, destruction, differently, dig, dik, direction, disaster, discounted, display, disputed, doctors, doesn, dog, don, dont, dow, dozen, drink, dropped, due, dumber, dumped, dun, dying, ear, early, earned, east, effective, elaborate, ells, eme, emergency, employees, ended, ends, engineer, engineering, engineers, england, entire, erh, error, ethical, event, experience, expert, experts, explorer, expose, extreme, extremely, extremists, face, factor, factual, fails, fall, false, families, father, fault, fears, fec, fed, federal, fedex, fee, feel, fema, field, file, files, find, fla, floor, flush, fly, folks, forces, ford, forensic, forget, forgot, formula, fortune, forward, fox, frank, fuel, fully, funds, fusion, future, gave, genius, giuliani, global, god, gonna, good, gotta, gov, government, govt, gray, gris, ground, group, gullible, gun, guys, hamilton, harbor, hard, hasn, head, heading, heart, held, hell, helping, helps, hey, hide, high, higher, highly, hijackers, hire, his, hole, honor, hospital, hot, hours, house, html, huge, hurricane, hypocritical, ica, idiot, idiots, ignorant, ignore, ill, images, ime, immigration, imminent, impeached, important, impressive, improved, inc., incident, inconvenient, index, individuals, industrial, industry, infected, influences, info, infowars, insider, institutes, instructed, intelligence, inter, intercept, interview, invade, investigated, involved, ion, isn, issues, jet, jim, job, journalist, judy, katrina, kerry, kicked, killed, kind, knew, laden, land, large, larry, last, laugh, leaders, leading, lengths, lets, letters, liberal, life, light, lines, lis, listed, listen, living, loan, local, lol, long, longer, loose, los, loss, lot, lowlife, lying, mainstream, making, manufacturing, marcus, mass, massive, master, math, matter, max, mea, media, meet, mel, members, men, mental, mentally, method, million, millions, mind, minutes, model, moment, monkeys, monster, moon, moore, moral, more, morning, moron, mossad, move, movie, muscle, nam, nasty, national, nationally, nature, nazi, nbc, needed, neo, ner, net, networks, new york post, new york times, news, nice, north, note, november, numbers, october, office, officers, official, officials, omg, open, operation, operations, options, oral, order, ordered, orders, org, organization, original, orwellian, outlets, owes, owns, package, packaged, page, pages, paper, part, participants, pas, pasadena, pass, pathetic, paul, pen, pennsylvania, pentagon, people, perfect, perfectly, performance, person, personal, personally, photos, pictures, piece, pile, plane, plane crash, planes, planned, planning, play, point, policy, politics, poor, popular, pos, position, post, posted, poster, posting, posts, potential, pounds, power, prepared, presiden, principles, prisoners, product, products, professional, progress, projects, promote, properties, protect, prove, proved, proves, public, pull, pulled, pun, qualified, question, questions, quick, quit, quote, quotes, race, rains, ran, rapid, rated, ratings, rea, read, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, red, references, refused, regime, reich, related, released, remember, reporting, reports, rescue, research, responds, response, responsible, ress, rest, results, retired, richard, rick, rigging, rise, robert, rocket, roger, roy, run, rush, safe, safety, satisfied, sca, scale, scholars, sci, scientists, scripts, search, seats, secure, seekers, sell, senators, sense, sept, september, service, set, severe, sex, shed, shipping, sho, shock, shot, showed, shows, shut, shut up, sign, simple, simply, sincere, site, skin, skyscrapers, slaughter, small, smarter, smears, smith, soft, soldiers, soo, sorry, source, sources, speaking, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spreading, staff, star, start, starts, state, state department, stated, states, stay, stays, steel, step, steve, steven, stop, store, stories, story, stream, street, strength, strip, students, stupid, style, submit, subs, succeeded, successful, suck, sul, sun, super, supports, suppose, survive, suspended, system, systems, tag, taken, takes, talk, talking, talks, tall, targets, teach, ted, tells, terror, terrorist, test, testing, texas, text, theory, they, thinks, thought, thread, threaten, threatened, threats, throw, tied, times, title, tms, told, top, tortured, total, totally, touch, tower, towers, trac, track, tracks, trade, transportation, treats, tribute, trolling, troops, truth, tryng, tunes, turd, twin, types, unamerican, uncle, une, united, united airlines, united states, universities, upper, urgent, url, us army, usa, usual, verification, video, videos, view, vince, vinci, viole, violent, vital, voted, voting, wait, waiting, waking, wanted, watch, watched, watching, water, ways, weak, wednesday, week, weeks, welfare, west, wide, wikipedia, williams, win, witnesses, womens, won, wont, worked, worker, workers, working, worse, worth, worthy, wow, writes, writing, wrong, www, yahoo, year, years, yer, york, young, youtube, youtube.com

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •