+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

This is about the 9/11 Truth Movement for ACTION. Everyone read this! Need ALOT OF ACTION here! http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/911action.html

By God. You're INSANE!

Re: 9-11 Truth Movement for Action Everyone read this!!

Not only are you insane,but you need lots of Rx.

why is he insane? Because he doesn't believe the government's account of what happened? Consider these points: 7 of the 19 alleged "hijackers" are alive and well! The flight manifest from the airlines did not have any of the names of the hijackers. Building 7 was not hit by any planes and yet it collapsed demolition style! On and on it goes until you realize something is terribly wrong with the official account! An 8yr old can figure that out! Think outside of the box "sheeple."

Quote Originally Posted by Ette
    This is about the 9/11 Truth Movement for ACTION. Everyone read this! Need ALOT OF ACTION here! http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/911action.html
    You are so right.

There are way too many of these conspiracies affecting every waking moment of our lives.

Perhaps you could help out on these expose sites as well:

The Flat Earth Society

and:

Moon Landings Were Fake

and:

Elvis Lives.net

and:

The Loch Ness Monster Lives

Quote Originally Posted by v4vendetta1
    why is he insane? Because he doesn't believe the government's account of what happened? Consider these points: 7 of the 19 alleged "hijackers" are alive and well!
    Debunked. A mistatement by a BRITISH publication, who identified INDIVIDUALS with the same name. The British publication has retracted their statement since then. Why cant you get past Sept 23 2001? That was when that "claim" was made, and quick invesitgation revealed that ALL seven were inviduals with similar names.

The flight manifest from the airlines did not have any of the names of the hijackers.
    Debunked. False to fact. The list of names relased by the investigation body, only listed VICTIMS of all three flights; since they were the perpetrators, they were not considered victims and so were not listed. NOT the airlines. The airlines released the entire passenger manifests, of which ALL listed the 19 hijackers.

Building 7 was not hit by any planes and yet it collapsed demolition style!
    Debunked. And false yet again. Building 7 was struck by the burning debris when WTC 1 (north tower) was impacted by an airplane. The Penthouse level was struck by this debris, igniting the top three levels into a raging inferno. This inferno spread to five other floors. When WTC 1 fell, the collapse cause debris to carve out a 20 story 40 foot deep hole within the SOUTH WEST Side of WTC 7. Being that the first 6 floors were built differently in WTC 7 and a large DIESEL fuel line were on these floors, the combination of fires ingnited by the impact of an airplane to WTC 1, the subsequent Collapse of WTC 1, and the debris hitting the first six floors, ignited this fuel, line which intern cause another huge fire to spread throughout the building. Nearly 20 floors of that buliding were engulfed in flames, and there WAS NO initiative on the Fire departments part to fight the fires. They concenttraed on evaculation and since thedre was no water pressure ( the collapse of WTC 1 severed several water mains/lines) fighting the infernos was not something they were able to do. The fires WERE LET to continue to burn for nearly 8 hours, up until the building's collapse.

On and on it goes until you realize something is terribly wrong with the official account! An 8yr old can figure that out! Think outside of the box "sheeple."
    sorry, i guess you're dumber than an 8 year old.

bkamanski Guest

Wiz,
    It would appear you have a bright future in Politics because the Government needs people like you! Were you a COP too?

Wiz or the Wizard of Oz? Because you are deceiving people into believing the Government conspiracy that 19 hijackers with boxcutters flew these jets into the towers with very little flight training. Even seasoned pilots speak of not pulling that off! We have Larry Silverstein on record saying "pull it" in regards to tower7. A known construction term meaning to implode. A few of the alleged hijackers were interviewed abroad but the watchdog media, controlled by CFR members and wealthy illuminists won't dare tell you the truth. We have the Norad stand-down! We have a lot of insider trading just days before those towers fell! A United Airlines friend told me you can't make cell phone calls above 2000 feet! Muslims are forbidden to drink and fornicate especially before their date with "Allah". Ground Zero was a crime scene yet Fema tampered with it sorting through the debris with the Government shipping that off to China to be used for scrap metal! UGH! My 8yr old may very well be smarter than me for he knew after day one something wasn't right with the media reporting. You are just a shill for the 4th Reich of the rich! You will all be exposed and deposed!

Whispering wind Guest

If you still have doubts about the WTC tower's collapse, watch this movie. One and a half hours of proof... it's worth watching, there's no way those building collapsed due to the airplanes:
    CODEhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

Any documentary telling the reality of 911, for instance a documentary that
    WILL investigate what might have happened to building seven for example, usually does have many eyewitnesses and many different viewpoints. So don't start talking that trash about how one single documantary only shows one point of view, because it doesn't, it shows many different witnesses and experts all trying to investigate the events of 911, this is something the Governement to this day has still not done to the publics satisfaction, this is obvious because people from all walks of life are not satisfied and are asking for another inquiry but this time, an independent investigation. The very
    people that are constantly slandered and harassed are the ones doing the real investigation that is genuinely independent, we don't need to get the Government to investigate because people are, thank god, doing a good job of investigationg the reality of 911, because many are experts, all from different universities, who are not connected to the Government. This
    is what makes it an independent and trustworthy inquiry.

If theres "one" point of view (and an amazing lack of investigation) being shown anywhere, then it is certainly the mainstream media (including Popular Mechanics) and the Government. This is where we continually see a LACK of investigation.

Answer this - why did the Government spend $40,000,000 (forty million)
    investigating Bill Clintons sex life and yet only spent $600,000 (six hundred
    thousand) investigating 911? You'd think they would spend not tens of millions
    but billions to get to the bottom of such a catastrophic event, agreed? Or not
    agreed?

Can you also make ANY excuse for what Larry Silverstein says here...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

Please explain this because, I would love it not to be true myself,
    I don't want a corrupt Government or media/publications.

Popular Mechanics treats people like they are children, that will
    not even look into what they say, like for instance on Democracy
    Now where the head guy just lies and says the hole in the Pentagon
    was 60 feet across. Well, it just wasn't. Eyewitnesses and footage
    shows it to be no bigger than 18 feet across.

you might find the 911 Omission Commission has millions of
    dollars at its disposal for investigating 911, but I was talking about
    what they have spent investigating, not the size of their budget.

Even if they spent all of it on investigating, it is still less than half of what
    was spent investigating Bill Clinton. Theres simply no amount of explaining
    away you can do with regards to this. They are NOT investigating it properly,
    because to do so would be to investigate themselves.

Actually I was 2 blocks away on 9/11. The second plane was unmarked for sure. I thought it was a fedex jet or something but the coloring was not there at all. This kinda makes sense.

As for the buildings falling...well i was already on my way out of there by the time the buildings were collapsing. I ran into a grocery store so I can't comment on the explosions. But one of the planes for sure did not have markings...

Man this **** just pisses me off if the government really was involved

If you listen to the news reports of when it happened there are even instances when it was mentioned that they BOTH had no markings. I will only insist on one since that is what I actually saw. But it will be spun into uncertainty since I did not see both. I got asked about it by WPIX but noone reported on it. I suppose there was enough other things going on at the time.

So it is a known thing. The media is not reporting on it. And citizen jounralism is not taken seriously enough at this point to make a difference in that. Once it is I will say something. I am pretty sure the lid on this will come off eventually. Someone will do something stupid (or really smart) and the info will get out there. Fact is it isnt exactly safe to come out with this right now in a public manner like that.

There are also alot of personal factors involved in my going public. Plus the fact that Fanatic neo-cons will go all hee-haw crazy over it and a gun toting one may decide "I ain'ts believin your story". There are people dependent on me so at this point it is not safe for me show my face. Adn considering how many other people were in the area I am sure I am not the only one who knows this. So someone can and will come forward.

There are plenty of witnesses who know what they saw and came forward. We told the networks and they still shot it down. Hence my distrust for the media. Alot of those "journalists" are more intrested in their carrers and egos than they are in actually reporting news so they will say anything needed that will A: get ratings and B: keep them in good graces with their bosses political beliefs (bosses being the ones bribed or threatened by the govt.)

Whispering wind Guest

imo it's not getting anywhere arguing about this, it's been happening forever. just find everybody you personally know that was there when it happened and ask them what they saw, and derive your conclusions from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    imo it's not getting anywhere arguing about this, it's been happening forever. just find everybody you personally know that was there when it happened and ask them what they saw, and derive your conclusions from that.
    Good points Whisp. I go into many discussion forums like Friendster, MySpace and Yahoo to promote our point of view. I believed I have changed many minds and that is progress. Offline, there are things we can do too via Fliers, lectures and demonstrations. Our Republic is being plundered along with our freedom and we need to step it up.

Whispering wind Guest

Look what happened with William Rodriguez, the janitor. He was all set for
    making millions until he started mentioning the fact that he heard bombs
    going off in the basement of the tower just seconds before collapse. He could
    have stayed quiet and took the millions, doing TV and radio interviews, but he
    didn't. He was due to go on CNN (I think, some channel) and as soon as they
    knew what he was going to say, they cancelled him! He gave the 911 Omission Commission his testimony - and they discounted it. What sort of an investigation favours certain evidence over others? A completely crooked one. It seems pretty easy to prove the media and Government are one and the same. Its just hard to work out who actually owns who. I don't know, but at the very highest peaks,
    they are the same company.

Ever seen the documentary "Outfoxed"? That shows a former employee who went to cover Ronald Regans birthday at a school. The Fox journalist went there and it was just a few kids hanging around, hardly any celebrating at all really, there was no story or birthday celebration to report on. His boss actually suspended him for not making a big event out of it! The poor guy even says in the documentary "I didn't know I had to INVENT a story" and this is why Fox is so slanted towards Republicans.
    Of course they have the slogan "Fair and balanced" but I am sure people like Hitler probably had similar slogans.

the firefighters who also reported bombs going off in the buildings. I told
    my father this, he even went so far to say "well you can't always trust eyewitnesses"
    OMG what is that supposed to mean? Some people are so naive I swear to god they would rather think all the firefighters huddled together and said "I know, lets have a laugh and tell people we saw bombs going off" than actually face the f**king fact that they are wrong
    and above all, totally naive.

you can't always trust eyewitnesses, but a GROUP
    of eyewitnesses? Are we going to be that naive to say OK, not one firefighter, but a whole group of them, oh lets throw in William Rodriguez the janitor too, he was an eyewitness too so he must
    be wrong, lets see who else is wrong, oh yes all the people that say they saw no markings on the planes, oh they must all be making it up because it doesn't fit with my narrow minded naive view.

Some people just cannot see past their own noses. I will never understand it, you might as well be dead because you're just a walking zombie if you live that way, with pre-defined beliefs and a lack of accepting the harsh realities, however harsh they may be, they are still the realities. Well, maybe I am wrong, yeah I guess I must be, im just a Liberal. F**k
    man thats one good thing about my father, at least he doesn't call me a freaking "Liberal" all the time. Liberal - me?! It would help if I didn't live in ENGLAND NOT THE USA for a start,
    it just shows how clueless people that call me liberal are. Its actually funny to just play along with it and not tell them I don't even live in America, so I would have a hard time voting for Skull & Bones #1 (Bush, Republicrat) or Skull & Bones #2 (Kerry, Demopublican).

Footnote: Silverstein's explanation for the "pull it" comment:
    In June 2005 this website
    [http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...nresponds.htm]
    reported Silverstein's only response to date.
    It was an ambiguous comment made to New York Post journalist Sam Smith.
    Silverstein told Smith that he "meant something else" by the "pull it" comment
    but mysteriously refused to elaborate any further.

Silverstein Properties have finally provided a detailed explanation of what Silverstein
    meant when he said Building 7 was pulled.
    The State Department, as part of its pathetic efforts to debunk 9/11 research,
    has posted the response from Silverstein's spokesperson Dara McQuillan on its website.
    [http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archiv...6-241966.html]
    Bear in mind that the State Department said that China's organ trade was a conspiracy theory [http://infowars.net/Pages/Aug05/3008...ttleblack.htm]
    even though the State Department itself put out a report on how China harvests organs from executed prisoners on a different area of its website.

The response reads as follows:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001,
    after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties,
    thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of
    Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building.
    The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings.
    The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower 1.

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to
    the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center.
    The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in t
    the building working to contain the fires.
    Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to
    protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary,
    to have them withdraw from the building.
    Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed.
    No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
    In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the
    Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center.
    The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires.

Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.
    Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed.
    No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

The State Department website then comments:

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events
    for a television documentary he stated,
    β€œI said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.”
    Mr. McQuillan has stated that by β€œit,” Mr. Silverstein meant
    the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building. [http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...inanswers.htm]

The insurmountable problem with this explanation of Silverstein's statement is
    that there were no firefighters inside WTC 7.

Dr. Shyam Sunder, of the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST),
    which investigated the collapse of WTC 7, is quoted in Popular Mechanics
    (9/11: Debunking the Myths,March,2005 http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=5&c=y) as saying:

"There was no firefighting in WTC 7."

The FEMA report[http://www.fema.gov/library/wtcstudy.shtm] on the collapses,
    from May, 2002, also says about the WTC 7 collapse:
    "no manual firefighting operations were taken by FDNY."

The New York Times[http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/wtc7...s_112901.html]
    stated on November 29, 2001 "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area,
    Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from [WTC 7] for safety reasons"

The absence of firefighters in and around WTC 7 at the time of its collapse
    demonstrates that Silverstein's excuse is feeble at best,
    especially when you consider the following:

Speakers for voice evacuation announcements were located throughout the building
    and were activated manually at the Fire Control Center (FCC) [http://whatreallyhappened.com/fema_report.html]

...I'm on top of building 7 just pulling out rubbish. Pulled out a Port Authority cop at about 11 o'clock in the morning..."[http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc7_cop.wmv]

"When 7 World Trade Center came down on Sept. 11,
    an agent on loan from Washington, special officer Craig Miller, perished...
    " The Secret Service New York Field Office was located in 7 World Trade Center ...
    Master Special Officer Craig Miller, died during the rescue efforts. [http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pub1202.pdf]

Firemen evacuated the area as they prepared for the collapse of Building Seven. [http://www.groundzerospirit.org/story_091301.html]

"We heard a Mayday for everybody to get out of the building [140 West] --
    no, I'm sorry, an urgent, three urgents, and we came out of the building [before 4 p.m.]
    ... We were then positioned on Vesey Street between North End and
    the West Side Highway because there was an imminent collapse on 7 World Trade,
    and it did collapse." [Brian Fitzpatrick, Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package..._full_01.html]

It's blowin' boy." ... "Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon." ...
    "The building is about to blow up, move it back." ...
    "Here we are walking back. There's a building, about to blow up..."
    WMV video download [http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc7_blow_up.wmv]
    Last edited by Whispering wind; 10-15-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Whispering wind Guest

Problem is, it is a fact that all people were evacuated from WTC 7 by noon
    and it collapsed about 5 hours after that. So even if Silverstein meant pull
    out the firefighters it is still nonsensical.

I think the biggest mistake he made was saying it twice in the one clip,
    I mean once, then maybe the firefighters fable could almost be believed
    but not when he re-confirms it less than 15 seconds after saying it the
    first time. First he said "maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it" then
    he says "so we took that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse"

Yes because, evacuating firefighters from a building makes it collapse.

Why do you loons persist on repeating items that even Conspiracy theorists have long dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by v4vendetta1
    Wiz or the Wizard of Oz?
    Nice. attack the poster, not hte message. Typical of a CT loon.

Because you are deceiving people into believing the Government conspiracy that 19 hijackers with boxcutters flew these jets into the towers with very little flight training.
    1) Boxcutters can AND DO real damage AND HAVE KILLED people in the past. So much so that some states have tried passing legislation to make it illegal to sell box cutters to minors. And criminals have used box cutters in the committing of other crimes:
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...5AC0A963958260
    http://www.mv-voice.com/morgue/2005/...cwatch21.shtml
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-383758c.html
    http://www.handguncontrol.net/brady_...s_it_again.htm

The kind of box cutters that the terrorists were weilding, were not some simple one you buy. they were industrial type similar to these:

So are you still saying its hard to believe that a box cutter can't be used to threaten or harm anyone?

2) on the FDR , And phone calls logged from the plane, the passengers have stated that the hijackers threatened them with knives, one claimed a guy had a gun and BOMBS. If you bothered to do ONE Iota of research, you'd know that the threat was real to these passengers
    3) THE POLICY At the time before 9/11 was to DO AS THE HIJACKERS stated. Not to fight them, and follow their orders until they are able to get to a nearby airport or directed to an airport. THE PILOTS and passengers and flight attendants didn't know that these 19 men were going to use the planes as missles!

Even seasoned pilots speak of not pulling that off! We have Larry Silverstein on record saying "pull it" in regards to tower7. A known construction term meaning to implode.
    OH boy with that "pull it."

1) pull it isn't even a TERM That controlled demlitions use; they have another term that they use that is simlar, but it DOES NOT INVOLVE USING EXPLOSIVES TO BRING DOWN A BUILDING! ITs literally teh PULLLING DOWN of walls/floors of a building by TETHER OR CABLE to tractors! Please point out in one controlled demoltions where they use the term PULL IT to refer to controlled explosives to collapse a building. Please provide a source to where you got the claim that 'pull it" means to implde. Because every CD person out there, knows that it doesn't mean to implode.
    2) Debunked numerous times:
    http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html
    http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
    3) the "pull" remark was made by a Fire Captain, who was asking that if she pull his men out of a building that was already deemed to WEAK and posed a potential danger to firefighters who were tryng without help to rescued a building engulfed by fire.

A few of the alleged hijackers were interviewed abroad but the watchdog media, controlled by CFR members and wealthy illuminists won't dare tell you the truth.
    This is why you're nothing more than a sheep. Illuminati? OMG.
    Please, we livei n the real world. Leave your sci-fi church group for b-movie Hollywood scripts.

We have the Norad stand-down!
    Again debunked. the stand down was already addressed by those who were involved. They weren't ordered to stand down. A misquote and of course often quote mined by Ct' websites to mean something else.

We have a lot of insider trading just days before those towers fell!
    AGAIn DEBUNKEd. OMG would you quit living in 2002! Hae you done ONE minute of research!
    http://www.911myths.com/html/put_options.html

A United Airlines friend told me you can't make cell phone calls above 2000 feet!
    Yes you can. You can make a call jsut fine from that height. If it stays connected is another story, which was already shown by the cel phone records of those on flight 93. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to receive a phone call while in flight as we came in for a landing, because i forgot to turn of my damn cell phone.

Your UA friend is just reasserting more lies by the CT's. OH and 99% of all the phone calls WERE MADE ON The IN FLIGHT PHONES, not cell phones! ONE originated from the BATHROOM of one of hte flightS!

http://internetdetectives.biz/case/l...ll-phone-calls

Muslims are forbidden to drink and fornicate especially before their date with "Allah".
    Another myth, that even the CTer's have dumped:
    http://www.911myths.com/html/strip_clubs.html

Ground Zero was a crime scene yet Fema tampered with it sorting through the debris with the Government shipping that off to China to be used for scrap metal!
    OMG. The "crime scene' as you termed it was ALSO A seen to RESCUE people burried under the rubble! IT took them nearly a yeAR To clear out the debris, and the DEbRIS were not shiiped off to some "secrete" location. IT was shipped VERY public place, where researchers, scientists, engineers, and the like were ALL Able to conduct their experiements.

AGain, you are vomitting out the same crap taht the CTer's are pushing, for which MANY yo uare stating they have LONG DROPPED since evdience supporst what really happened. TEH FACT THAT YOU continue to crap out these same statements, shows that yOU have not reasearched and are LOOKING at ONLY CT sites , many of which have been long abandoned by their owners and NEVER updated.

UGH! My 8yr old may very well be smarter than me for he knew after day one something wasn't right with the media reporting. You are just a shill for the 4th Reich of the rich! You will all be exposed and deposed!
    Well he is defnitly smarter than you.

And you are the shill/sheep here. Not me.

Whispering wind Guest

the wiz is a dik

Whispering wind Guest

I say Wizless... its true this man has no dik