+ Reply to Thread

Scams that have gotten

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR ANY SCAMS NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY SOUND. SOMETIMES TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Hello Good Day,
    This is Raymond .With regards to your Company i am sending this email Regards to order some (Bent clear glass console table with the following Dimensions H80cm W110cm D40cm) i will like to know the type and sizes you have in stock and get me the sales price of one so that i will tell you the quantity i will be ordering, and if you accept credit card as a form of payment.hope to read from you soon about my order request....

With Kind Regards,

Raymond Neil...

-I do not even sell a table like this #1
    -Its sad people use their time for unproductive nonsense, i wish people would do something more productive and not waste valuable time. After my first experience with a scammer (which i will post) i will not waste any time. I wish we could catch them!
    -I will update with his answer.

Re: Scams that have gotten

Thanks for posting up the email of a scammer, you could also post up the email address that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information. Then delete and block that scammer. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort. He has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

if you accept credit card as a form of payment.hope to read from you soon about my order request...
    Translation: overcharge this stolen credit card, take the 'excess' cash and send it via Western Union or moneygram back to me, the scammer, who will use a fake name to pick up your money then disappear forever.
    After my first experience with a scammer (which i will post) i will not waste any time. I wish we could catch them!
    -I will update with his answer.
    Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called 'scambaiting', if you google that word, you will find sites where you can read about scambaits and ask questions.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Re: Scams that have gotten

Sorry I thought I posted his email:

rev.raymondneil@gmail.com

I cant believe people do this. i know waste of time to tell them off.

thank you for your reply! please post your scammer (scum bag) story.