+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 9-11 Truth and Israel

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    a woody the closet monster post>>...if you read my post you would know my opinion and my stance"...<< Yes we did "read your post" all of them. From start to finish. You are well documented going AC/DC on us too. We then documented you pretending to slowly be a sorta honest tail waging sponge, to now!
    So You get promoted wood? SEE >
    >>>WE WATCHED U GO FROM A LITTLE LIER TO BEING THE WAG THE WIZ TYPE STOOGE CHARACTOR YOU ARE!
    :D :p :mad: ;)
    PS. Anybody care to read some very bad woody want to be dirt, just ask me and Ill post some. Woody knows too and deserve it. He comes on the scene so churchie, I swear! Played the Mr honest asking questions, to acting a queer sin spin. I busted him and he disappeared! now he is back and is a neocon at the least.
    He could be illuminate so dont be decieved.
    ...Sincerly,
    ......soulhore.....
    I'm libertarian and began my search into this subject out of my love for this country and true concern. I am not a Republican, Liberal, Fascist, Communist, Illuminati, or whatever other tag you want to put on me. I explained why I no longer agree with conspiracy theorists and instead of taking it at face value you instead conjure up additional conspiracy theories about how I'm all sorts of things that I'm not. You can't handle that a rational person would disagree with your thesis and that's fine, but you have no clue about who or what I'm here for clearly so just stop with the lies already. I only respond to allow others to see that you are a liar, but there is no convincing you to the contrary and I'm really not worried about it. Wish you the best as always...

more woody>>I only respond to allow others to see that am a liar, I aint real bright let that be understood. I'm all sorts of things, documented going AC/DC and not worried about it. So whatever other tag you want to put on me is all good .if you read my post you would know my opinion and my stance"..

Yea we know ur stance woodpecker :mad:

Not sure how they are linked but they are.

Those dancing Israelies who cheered and danced as the towers fell while videotaping the whole event is IMHO not coincidental. Most of the US media is owned by jewish interest and everything is filtered down to only make them look good, Lebanon invasion is a good case of media tampering by them. Another Doco i've seen on google video address this major problem, http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23714384920696

this one really opened my eyes at the many filters the news has to go through in the United States before it reach the television. Another tactic is to dehumanise those they persecute, meaning, in a US news bulletin, they will say, so many lebanese lost their lives today while the BBC will say, this person (name inserted) has perish today, by doing so, they give an identity to the one who has died under bombshells while the US media just refer to him as another lebanese, minimising the impact.

As for what is happening in the world today with Iran, I have no doubt that Israel was involved with 9/11, maybe not the officially elected government but the Mossad for sure played a big part in this, their motto is 'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'

9/11 was an inside job, no doubt about this one since those 5 israelies arrested while filming, dancing and cheering as those towers fell were revealed to be mossad agents and there is plenty of proofs to back this up. Why were they cheering and dancing when their benefactor, the United States of America was such under an awful attack? In my views it is because their plan succeeded to draft the americans against their struggle in the middle east, for Bush and comp, it meant securing oil supplies... They sure as hell pulled out of afghanistan fast when they learned that the caspian sea only contained small pockets of oil and it would be costly to extract it, their pipeline dream just went to hell and had no more interest in them.

As for Zionist Israel, they will stop at nothing to regain the land that was promised to them in the Torah/Talmud (wich ever book they read from). I don't say that the holocaust didn,t happened, only found strange that they pulled the same stunt during WWI and claimed that 6 million jews were killed during that war. by studing jewish history, I learned that six million is the magical number, the gateway to taking back the land for it is said in their book that the Land of Israel will only be given back by GOD when 6 million of his childrens has perished, then and only then are Jews are allowed by GOD to return to their homeland.

I know by typing this i've just earn't another anti-semite label but I cannot ignore the facts of those dancing mossad agents nor the fact that there were no jewish souls in those towers when the planes hit. Wonder that is considering the former head of FBI kicked the bucket that day when those towers collapsed.

SilverStorm that is an EXCELLENT film. Too bad many will rather watch the MSM and believe all that they hear. Wake Up!

How the US media covered the killing of the 5 boys and how the world reported it; actually shows influenced our media is. Watch the film!
    Last edited by FreedomFromLies; 09-28-2006 at 05:16 AM.

to the truth seekers and we have tons of backup that points this was an inside job. great posts, maybe some of the people who are brainwashed by bush who are mentally impaired that are incapable of the facts since they are brainwashe, i just cant fathom how anyone can not see the facts set there before their eyes! they just have accepted a diet that consists of propaganda by the bush gang and it is so pathetic the TV news is bad for your brain. I can not watch it and when ever blair and bush come on I shut it off they are time wasters and every word that is gushing out is baked in lies. thanks soulbro you were excellent and the other new ones that posted on here. wiz you are an idiot and idiots need to be signed out

history is repeating itself now they have to resurrect bin laden again he has been dead since dec 2001 kidney failure. as anyone knows, you need kidney dialysis machine for that and if you do not get your treatments you get uremic poisoning and you automatically die. he a was an agent that worked for the bush gov and tim osman is his name, they remember said he was the cause for the 9/11 etc. what a joke that was and millions believed that at first but then the DOTS were not connecting because the story so so ludiculous and ridiculous and what going to happen is BUSH gang going to conjure up some terrorist attack again and blame it on him or are they going to make up some other person and blame the attack on them.... they are busy thinking..... was it awhile ago that they said another attack is immentant.... what ? what? are they going to do next? blair had his field day and what is going to happen next with the time they have left before elections. one is for sure the elections are going to be rigged, because all votes are ignored since they the elite controll everythings.... so vote but your vote will be screwed to the wall look at all those screws screwed to the wall

officially confirmed that the white house criminal bush has been found guility by the U.S. Supreme Court of violation of the US war crimes and by a federal district court of violating foreign intelligence Surveillance act and the 4th Amendment as you know he has scurried to make a new bill and that law would not let him be impeached, to being doing such a thing, shows you HOW GUILITY HE REALLY IS and his admin and what going to happen the congress will sign this or someone in congress will be screwed to the wall, that means history out of a job or or or take a guess on that one. He is scum and scums are scums forever.

this piece of a treasure mine was found september 27, 2006 at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com look for "Confirmed White HOuse... just look for that article they also have archives of the truth as to what is really going on in this world today. no need to turn on the news channels you will never find the truth just click on here and you will get a real education. Wizdip i suggest you read the truth that diet you are on propaganda diet is toxic.

whatreally(didnot)happened.com is not a credible site.
    please avoid using non credible sites to prove your points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    prisonplanet is not a credible website. avoid at all costs.
    but lets LOOK CLOSER!?wehat YOU are really syin is!?.........avoid PRISON at all costs!?(how biblical!?)and if YOU would CARE to explain the COSTS as YOU SEE them,.........i'm sure the REST of US!? would be ENLIGHTENED!?hehe!! .......just askin!?.......are YOU!?.......

So wheres wiz? uhh ya know, he got locked up. Wow! where?
    uhh prison planet. ;)
    Oh poor wiz whats he charged with? Hes charged with no credible website. Humm the talk is to avoid him at all costs.
    SO
    whatreallyhappened?
    he fu*cked up! (didnot!) oh yea he did!

..wag.com is not a credible site.avoid using non credible sites to prove your points.
    please

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStorm
    Not sure how they are linked but they are.

Those dancing Israelies who cheered and danced as the towers fell while videotaping the whole event is IMHO not coincidental. Most of the US media is owned by jewish interest and everything is filtered down to only make them look good, Lebanon invasion is a good case of media tampering by them. Another Doco i've seen on google video address this major problem, http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23714384920696

this one really opened my eyes at the many filters the news has to go through in the United States before it reach the television. Another tactic is to dehumanise those they persecute, meaning, in a US news bulletin, they will say, so many lebanese lost their lives today while the BBC will say, this person (name inserted) has perish today, by doing so, they give an identity to the one who has died under bombshells while the US media just refer to him as another lebanese, minimising the impact.

As for what is happening in the world today with Iran, I have no doubt that Israel was involved with 9/11, maybe not the officially elected government but the Mossad for sure played a big part in this, their motto is 'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'

9/11 was an inside job, no doubt about this one since those 5 israelies arrested while filming, dancing and cheering as those towers fell were revealed to be mossad agents and there is plenty of proofs to back this up. Why were they cheering and dancing when their benefactor, the United States of America was such under an awful attack? In my views it is because their plan succeeded to draft the americans against their struggle in the middle east, for Bush and comp, it meant securing oil supplies... They sure as hell pulled out of afghanistan fast when they learned that the caspian sea only contained small pockets of oil and it would be costly to extract it, their pipeline dream just went to hell and had no more interest in them.

As for Zionist Israel, they will stop at nothing to regain the land that was promised to them in the Torah/Talmud (wich ever book they read from). I don't say that the holocaust didn,t happened, only found strange that they pulled the same stunt during WWI and claimed that 6 million jews were killed during that war. by studing jewish history, I learned that six million is the magical number, the gateway to taking back the land for it is said in their book that the Land of Israel will only be given back by GOD when 6 million of his childrens has perished, then and only then are Jews are allowed by GOD to return to their homeland.

I know by typing this i've just earn't another anti-semite label but I cannot ignore the facts of those dancing mossad agents nor the fact that there were no jewish souls in those towers when the planes hit. Wonder that is considering the former head of FBI kicked the bucket that day when those towers collapsed.
    I do agree with you that the U.S. should not monetarily/militarily support Israel and I wish that we would stop...that's not anti-semitic, that IS non-interventionist.

9-11 Truth, Israel, and tea cup woody

Another say nothing/know NOTHING woody post!

> I do agree with you that the U.S. should not monetarily/militarily support Israel and I wish that we would stop...that's not anti-semitic, that IS non-interventionist.<

WOOPIE FUC(K)ING DOO woody...
    NO COMMENT ON THE VIDEO? WHY NOT? Like maybe U NEVER WATCHED IT? U ILLUMANADI TOO?

YOU GOT THE DEPTH OF A TEA CUP. and that's pushing it.

Re: 9-11 Truth, Israel, and tea cup woody

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    Another say nothing/know NOTHING woody post!

> I do agree with you that the U.S. should not monetarily/militarily support Israel and I wish that we would stop...that's not anti-semitic, that IS non-interventionist.<

WOOPIE FUC(K)ING DOO woody...
    NO COMMENT ON THE VIDEO? WHY NOT? Like maybe U NEVER WATCHED IT? U ILLUMANADI TOO?

YOU GOT THE DEPTH OF A TEA CUP. and that's pushing it.
    You're such an obnoxious ba$tard it's really amazing...I watched the full hour+ film and I have always and will continue to argue against imperialism of all kinds....Jewish, American or otherwise...but that is yet another "say nothing" post-which really just means I'm not stating what you want to hear.