+ Reply to Thread

Life Without Debt is Down

Well it looks like Jimmy got taken down by the FBI and had his system confiscated for investigation. The word is that the Republicans asked Mr. Phipps to back out of decision to run for Governor of Alabama, he told them where to go and they busted in five days after he filed his candidacy papers.

I don't think running for office was such a good idea when you haven't filed a tax return in 20 years! But here's to Hoping! Hopefully he'll win his case this time around and get his system back so I can make back the other $270 of the $400 I put into it.

Why Jimmy... WHY??!?!?

Has anyone heard of or joined this one:
    www.gaswithcash.com
    "Wisdom is a Paradox, you have to have it before you 'Get It' ! "

:)

Re: Life Without Debt is Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vorvis
    I don't think running for office was such a good idea when you haven't filed a tax return in 20 years! But here's to Hoping! Hopefully he'll win his case this time around and get his system back so I can make back the other $270 of the $400 I put into it.
    You are kidding?

Kidding about what? The fact that he doesn't pay taxes and ran for Office, or that I lost 270 dollars?

:confused:
    "Wisdom is a Paradox, you have to have it before you 'Get It' ! "

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorvis
    Kidding about what? The fact that he doesn't pay taxes and ran for Office, or that I lost 270 dollars?

:confused:
    You want him to win his case? I know that you want your money back, but would you rather see him in jail instead?

I say you cut your losses.... if the guy hasn't paid his taxes in 20 years that says something about him... go find a better company with some owners who have integrity... and make your money back that way.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles