+ Reply to Thread

Are gays attacking Mormon churches?

http://www.king5.com/news/local/1000...105139254.html

This Mormon church in Mukilteo is the latest in the United States to be hit by arsonists the latest to be hit with arson around the country.

regarding a suspected arson attack on Monday 17 May 2010 at the Los Angeles Temple of The Church of JESUS

Currently this body has its headquarters on the site, which has twice been damaged by arson attacks. The Temple Lot church

an arson attack against the Wasilla church attended by Sarah Palin

A few weeks ago, a Modesto, Calif., man shot and killed a Mormon bishop in ... Police detective Chris Jenning walks out of the doors of a Mormon church where a bishop ... There also have been arson and vandalism attacks.

Could there be a homosexual link and why won't the media investigate the possibility?

Re: Are gays attacking Mormon churches?

are you a mormon dan!? how many wives ya got!? they do child sex to dont they!?:cwm2: :spin2: : :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

What's wrong? Afraid an investigation might implicate gays?

What makes you think this case isn't being investigated already? You do have police doing investigations when crimes are committed, don't you?

I've read the article.

How/where do you see homosexual involvement?

Could it be that, like pwrong, you just label everythig that pisses you off 'gay',like he does 'liberal'?

No lexx, I think he's fron NW Indiana, near South Bend, and there's one of those wierd extreme christian sects up there. Everything they dislike is 'of the devil'. Could be he's a member of the sect?

Knew a young woman who went to college in my small town(St. Joeseph's University) on a full scholarship, and she was thrown out of the church and her fathers house for going to college. They won't even talkto her on the phone, sad, really.

Everything about NW Indiana is ing wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    http://www.king5.com/news/local/1000...105139254.html

This Mormon church in Mukilteo is the latest in the United States to be hit by arsonists the latest to be hit with arson around the country.

regarding a suspected arson attack on Monday 17 May 2010 at the Los Angeles Temple of The Church of JESUS

Currently this body has its headquarters on the site, which has twice been damaged by arson attacks. The Temple Lot church

an arson attack against the Wasilla church attended by Sarah Palin

A few weeks ago, a Modesto, Calif., man shot and killed a Mormon bishop in ... Police detective Chris Jenning walks out of the doors of a Mormon church where a bishop ... There also have been arson and vandalism attacks.

Could there be a homosexual link and why won't the media investigate the possibility?
    It's been linked to a Morman penchant for frying up bacon.

Mormons are not "regular Christians". Its a cult my friend, we are recovering from being in a cult and most here are atheists now. And the policy randomly targets different groups because it is a cult and not a mainstream religion. Whereas mainstream religions MAY have a church that practices spiritual abuse...a cult is ALWAYS practicing spiritual abuse. Random punishment and targeting based on the present biases of the old fart brigade is the M.O of Mormonism, because it is about thought control and obedience above all.

Quote Originally Posted by AHX View Post
    Mormons are not "regular Christians". Its a cult my friend, we are recovering from being in a cult and most here are atheists now. And the policy randomly targets different groups because it is a cult and not a mainstream religion. Whereas mainstream religions MAY have a church that practices spiritual abuse...a cult is ALWAYS practicing spiritual abuse. Random punishment and targeting based on the present biases of the old fart brigade is the M.O of Mormonism, because it is about thought control and obedience above all.
    so your saying thought control is ALWAYS a bad thing!? and how/why in the heck did you bring up this ancient thread!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you