+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Internet marketing programs

Hi, I am disabled, a part-time worker and part-time student:bah: who is struggling to make more money. I recently sent c. $97 to subscribe to be the 'owner' of websites called Elite Weightloss Package, Cure 4 Acne, Catch Your Cheating Spouse etc. I have 'upgraded to Pro' and still not made a single sale. I can assure you I am not a scammer, just looking for at home work to supplement my income. The money goes via Pay Pal to me, IF I EVER MAKE A SALE! Does anyone else know if I have invested wisely or fallen victim to a scammer myself. the company taking my money is Dotcom internet Marketting. Cheers JulietisJewelsisagem

:bah:

Not sure if that company or product makes money or not.

There are so many ways to make money online, with internet marketing. It really depends on how much you want to make, what you are into, your goals, etc. You also have to take action and test offers.

You might want to try some affiliate marketing at first. It's easy and quick to make some money. You could bring in $50-$100 a day to start off.

Sign up with some CPA networks and find a high converting offer. Biz ops are strong, health and beauty products always do well. Also, insurance and education zip/email submits do great.

If you have some money set aside, you can pay for traffic. If not, there are plenty of ways to generate free traffic. If you are going to promote CPA offers, I would set aside some money for domains. Then you can use a re-direct or URL forward to the Offer page.

This might not make much sense now, but as you research and read more, it will all come together.

In closing, there is no ONE program/product that is magic.

However, there are a few courses that cost some money that are worth paying for, where you can learn Internet marketing as a whole, SEM, SEO, CPA, PPV, Blogging, Email, Word Press, etc, etc, etc.

These types of courses typically cost between $1000-$2000 and you have about a year to finish. It might sound like a lot but, you would be making $20k a month minimum at that point. Hope that helps, Good luck in your new venture.

It is just that you are looking at the wrong places. Those internet programs are all scams.Never pay to get to work online. In addition, most of the information in those packages can be easily found when you do a simple Google search.

one of best programs is Internet marketing. Learn SEO and Earn A lot.

There are many types of Internet Marketing Programs. Just to name a few:

1. Email Marketing
    2. E-Commerce
    3. Product Creation
    4. Search Engine Optimization
    5. Youtube Marketing/ Videos Marketing
    6. Social Media Marketing
    7. Product Review Sites
    8. Online Writing

Pick one, get a good coach to teach you and stick to that one program for a few months.

The problem for most people is that it is hard to find a good coach. Furthermore, most people are not patient and perseverance enough to stick to that one program for a few months. Most people would try a method for a few days, encountered some difficulties and gave up before jumping to the next money making program and the cycle continues.