+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Internet marketing programs

hi pple. been tryin to make some money online n failing. anyone know of any honest n affordable IM programs? thanks in advance guys.

Re: Internet marketing programs

If you want to get into internet marketing I think the first thing anyone needs to accept and realize is that you don't NEED a "program".

Anyone can start a website or a blog and join companies like cj.com or linkshare or shareasale and use those programs to place advertising.

All you need to do is read up on SEO and create a website or blog, place the advertising and bring in traffic.

Yep, Im making it sound much easier than it really is but the fact of the matter is that there are no "programs" that are going to bring you traffic.. you have to work for that traffic whether you buy into a program or not.. so you may as well save your money and just dive in. As long as you take the time to learn SEO and choose a good niche, you can do it.

Hi Sonko,

I am sure you got a lot of PM or emails with this question you ask.

I went ahead and sent you a message too on a program that is affordable and that is working for me to have me making a profit online for my first time.

Regards,
    Tony / IDmember

I couldn't agree more Katies Corner. I learned the hard (and expensive) way that you don't need a program. The Internet is chock full of forums and articles about how to get started with things like Affiliate Marketing and chosing a Niche etc. And, as you say, in the end it's all about getting the traffic and no program is going to do that for you, no matter what they may promise.

I agree with kate we dont need a program just to have,just create a blogs. yup kate it is much easier to that than to more programs that are not effective.

Buddy, I want to tell you the God's honest truth about making money online. There is no magic program or system. The first thing you need to do is find the training to teach you how to create a list, build relationships with that list, and recommend products to those on that list. The most no nonsense, straight to the point training is Chris Farrell, MLM Lead System Pro. The first is for affiliate marketing, the second is MLM. Once you have become comfortable with the information you will have the knowledge and value as a marketer and leader people will naturally be attracted to. That my friend is the real deal. The rest of you losers take note, I'm not trying to sell him anything. It's all about helping and sharing.

rmil50 thanks for the tips so you mention a while ago that you need to build a relationships so do you have a list.

yup buddy I agree wirth that one that is the best thing to do. so can you help to get the list?

Thanks for the advice buddy hope we can keep in touch so that i can learn more from you.

can you give me some tips how to improve the idea of internet marketing/

hey guys i already did make some money online but its still not not enough can you give some tips how to earn more,

money online online its the best in our life now.we can earn more and give as a better life.

I have read an article about internet marketing programs that now and days we take an easy lifestyle doing business and its also easy for scammed of our goods.

easy money and easy scammed also but even and real world not only in internet marketing there also a lot of scammers out there

today in modern world lets be careful because in business there also risk even in internet we put trust to our fellow marketers that is why trust is very important.

Hello Guys I am new to this forum but i am just dropping by i am agree with ikosuave we take good care because where talking about money here.internet marketing is one of the best and most easy money.