+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Not a scam I Promise! It just costs 6 dollars! Read it for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar
    PAS promises, 1Step promises, MTT promises, GreenZap promises, and on and on etc. and so forth ad nauseum.

LS

And the nausea of those crappy companies turns into a bad case of diarrhea :eek: Thank God for immodium ad. :D

Quote Originally Posted by jon8105
    So I guess you don't trust his promise?!? :D
    If a snake promises not to bite you, do you suddenly forget he is a snake?

LS

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar
    If a snake promises not to bite you, do you suddenly forget he is a snake?

LS
    I didn't have time to forget he was a snake, I was too busy trying to suck the venom out!!!

Similar Threads

1. Is the two dollars Business/Empire a Scam?
    By anthello in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:00 AM
  2. make-n-dollars - is it a scam?
    By mandocair in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:22 AM
  3. make-n-dollars is it a scam ?
    By mandocair in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 03:47 PM
  4. Avoid This Scam At All Costs!