+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Is www.online-home-job.com is SCAM?

tabish it is a scam don't try it send me a message if you need a genuine job

I started working with these folks in mid-August by signing up for "10 minute jobs". Since then they've removed the interactive chat off their site as well as their bogus phone number, which contained an area code that doesn't exist. They instruct us to use Google Chat to contact them. I invite them to chat there EVERY day and they don't reply. Since mid October, I've corresponded with them asking about my August/September payment (which to this day, I still have not received). Most frustrating part is they don't correspond back. I write them every day providing my email and phone number and I hear NOTHING.

PLEASE take the hint and RUN. The site www.online-home-job.com is 100% SCAM!

Thank you.

PS...oh, just for fun, I used Google Maps to find their address. It's an abandoned building, ROFL!

I feel like any site that has what-ever-dashes.com in their domain name might be a scam.

Do not sign up for them, they only want you money and will send you shit loads of emails. Its a waste of time.

Although I am still in some kind of denial, I can't shake of the clear fact that I may be the latest duped person for the online-home-job.com. I paid for the 99 USD online data entry jobs and am in my 2nd week. I couldn't access the website yesterday and through means of trying to access it, I stumbled upon this website. I can't express how much disappointment I am feeling right now. And I can't file in a complaint because I paid through Western Union, hoping to get payment through that means as well. Yes I am feeling so stupid.

Anyhow, so as to not fall into these type of scams, could someone please assist me on how what are the genuine online jobs out there please? I really need the extra cash to make ends meet. And I am interested in data entry jobs. Would appreciate some help please.

Thank you.

Scam

most of these data entries are scamsters. you never get paid or they steal your information. worse yet some are money laundering outfits that use your data to launder money. it you want to work at home get into something like word processing and advertise locally at schools or try antiques trading:

Quote Originally Posted by toseodotnet View Post
    What I have discovered Online Home Jobs are nothing this keyword is just a trick to attract people. It is everyone's desire to make money ** staying at home with their beloved ones. So, people are emotional about it and they try to find out any legitimate way to work from home.

Mind it, all online home jobs are required to promote and sell their programs or ebook, or they suggest to make your website and promote it and nothing else.

To start your online earning journey: simply create a website or blog (on the niche you are expert in for e.g. Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Chemical or anything). It should contain unique contents, monetize it with Adsense or affiliate banners, publish good quality and unique contents on your website or blog on daily basis and leave everything on google.

Search for the questions people are asking about your field of expertise and reply them publish your website link at the bottom of the reply. DO NOT SPAM!

Soon you will head towards earning a decent amount of earnings.

Cheers!

http://goo.gl/8odnO
    What is this JSS you have a link to at the bottom of your message? And where can I learn to blog and make money? I have a fabulous area of expertise that is pretty much untouched by anyone else and is much needed. Can you help point me in the right direction.

So long as they are asking you pay before you get hired, then I would stay away from that company. I know they will tell you that the pay will be good but that is just a way to keep the hooks in you.

Personally, I have never heard about this site, so I cannot say anything about it. But I can advise you the website where I did find a job. This is https://ng.jobsora.com/ So I can vouch for this site because I checked it myself.