+ Reply to Thread

Some black humour for ya'll

With a point, even. I won't spoil the surprise, or more importantly the humour, by explaining it.
    http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Re: Some black humour for ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    With a point, even. I won't spoil the surprise, or more importantly the humour, by explaining it.
    They're baaaaaacccckkkkk!

Question: why is it okay to eat a "Red-Fish" (Sea-Bass) ; which is a scaly
    fish and much sought after by those that observe the proper spurning of
    "unclean things"; said "Red-Fish" just loves to gobble up those old nastry
    crustacean shrimps! That's what it mostly thrives upon!

Also, why do many women wear those expelled impediments of the lowly
    shellfish and unclean oyster; Pearls?

Is this subjective, objective, or what?

Obviously there are a lot of people who are going to burn in hell for going against God's wishes so blatently

The church sign generator is cooolll.

Quote Originally Posted by pancho
    The church sign generator is cooolll.
    i myself and ........the *****)(irene!?)did not GO THERE!hehe!!but if this is an attemp to belittle(self comparison) the church of the christ of god then i say.......F U C K IT!?cause god dont care!?hehe!!WHO KNEW!?just me of course and NOW ........you all......OWE me!?.....just for lettin your sorry a s s e s OFF!?!(unoficially of course)hehe!!just askin........

Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    Proving once again that the most dangerous and destructive force in the universe isÖÖ.
    Stupidity!
    I donít think youíll see these psychos protesting here:

http://www.answers.com/topic/fulton-fish-market

JESUS REBUKED THE FIG AS AN EVIL ABOMINATION.
    "Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he was hungry.
    "And when he saw a fig tree by the road, he came to it, and found nothing on it, but leaves only, and said to it, Let no fruit grow on you henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
    "And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon has the fig tree withered away!"
    --Matthew 21:18-20

Iíve been scanning my King James for food references.
    So far........ no mention of pork rinds, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Extra crispy KFC or double cheese burger w/bacon.
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 06-07-2006 at 10:29 PM.

and french fries?????

Quote Originally Posted by Synik
    and french fries?????
    Don't know about fries but we might have a problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Don't know about fries but we might have a problem here?
    Hahaha what's that book about?

one of my daughters bought me that book for a christmas present!(a couple years back)i had to pick myself off the floor!!laughter is death in disguise!?got a hold on me!?hehe!!

Not only shrimp and most shellfish is unclean to eat but pork as well. So that article waiting for Jesus to bring the porkchops will be disappointed, cause it will never happen. God only outlined what was clean and unclean so He could save people future agony. Shellfish are scavengers as well as swine/pig. Shellfish also have their times when people can get really sick if they eat them.

People can eat what they want, as God gives everyone the right to choose. For the people who want to follow God's example and words of advice, they should choose to heed His words, even if they don't know the reasons why. I know that more info about the nasties regarding pork is coming to light more and more. It is not safe to eat at all. I haven't eaten any pork (outright) since I started attending church 13 years ago, but my research is finding that pork is in many processed man-made foods, like gelatin, marshmallows, all of them gummy candies etc... so I am returning to a more natural diet of produce, legumes and herbs.

If anyone who believes in God take the issue of food lightly, think back to the original sin with Adam and Eve. It was appetite that made man fall. A simple choice, a simple indulgence. Appetite will ruin the lives of many. Appetite is probably the hardest thing for people to overcome when there are so many tasty things around to partake in. If we can overcome appetite, many other things will come easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Not only shrimp and most shellfish is unclean to eat but pork as well. So that article waiting for Jesus to bring the porkchops will be disappointed, cause it will never happen. God only outlined what was clean and unclean so He could save people future agony. Shellfish are scavengers as well as swine/pig. Shellfish also have their times when people can get really sick if they eat them.

People can eat what they want, as God gives everyone the right to choose. For the people who want to follow God's example and words of advice, they should choose to heed His words, even if they don't know the reasons why. I know that more info about the nasties regarding pork is coming to light more and more. It is not safe to eat at all. I haven't eaten any pork (outright) since I started attending church 13 years ago, but my research is finding that pork is in many processed man-made foods, like gelatin, marshmallows, all of them gummy candies etc... so I am returning to a more natural diet of produce, legumes and herbs.

If anyone who believes in God take the issue of food lightly, think back to the original sin with Adam and Eve. It was appetite that made man fall. A simple choice, a simple indulgence. Appetite will ruin the lives of many. Appetite is probably the hardest thing for people to overcome when there are so many tasty things around to partake in. If we can overcome appetite, many other things will come easier.

yah..it was a warning by god before man had the science to avoid the problems thru corrective measures!?trial/error still applys to the third/forth world!?hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-20-2006 at 10:28 AM.

flipus is offline Bronze Scams Member User Rank

Its funny how people compare the cleanliness of animals to that of Humans. The problem with that is that animals dont have the social structure that says you shouldnt crap on the dining room table.. does that mean that they are unclean? Maybe, maybe not. But I did find this post about pigs, http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/pigs/smart.html.
    As for shrimp being scavengers.. I dont know if thats true or not, but you risk more from what man does to fish then what they consume. You can get very sick from how you cook shrimp regardless of what it eats. You can also get sick from eating certain types of fish, due to the high levels of mercury in the tissues of the fish, mainly due to mankinds irresponsible behaver.. ie dumping mercury in the air/sea... no sure exactly how it gets into the fish. And I find it hard to believe that most of you seem to not know who George Carlin is.. :eek: Anyway, heres a link for information about eating fish. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/foo...rition/NU00292