+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 50

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5

    Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard Gage

    Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard Gage, AIA www.ae911truth.org will be coming to The Truth Movement room every 1st Sunday of each month for a 2 hour Question & Answer period. Starting October 3rd, 6 pm Pacific time or 9pm Eastern time, 2am U.K. time. The Admins of the room invite you to mark that date down and join us for revealing explosive evidence. http://express.paltalk.com/?gid=1127367608&refc=120028

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by Bel_Fla View Post
    Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard Gage, AIA www.ae911truth.org will be coming to The Truth Movement room every 1st Sunday of each month for a 2 hour Question & Answer period. Starting October 3rd, 6 pm Pacific time or 9pm Eastern time, 2am U.K. time. The Admins of the room invite you to mark that date down and join us for revealing explosive evidence. http://express.paltalk.com/?gid=1127367608&refc=120028
    They have no evidence to reveal.

    They are not even a legitimate collection of architects and engineers.

    I know because I am one of them. Anyone can join their organization and claim to be an engineer or architect, they do not vet their membership.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by Bel_Fla View Post
    Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard Gage, AIA www.ae911truth.org will be coming to The Truth Movement room every 1st Sunday of each month for a 2 hour Question & Answer period. Starting October 3rd, 6 pm Pacific time or 9pm Eastern time, 2am U.K. time. The Admins of the room invite you to mark that date down and join us for revealing explosive evidence. http://express.paltalk.com/?gid=1127367608&refc=120028
    This can also be backed up by physics professor Dr. Steven E. Jones that stated thermite was found...

    Dr. Steven E. Jones Boston 911 Conference

    Evidence for Controlled Demolition in WTC Dust.

    9/11 - 2/1/2006 BYU Professor Steven E Jones WTC Lecture UVSC.
    Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta; 10-22-2010 at 07:13 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    This can also be backed up by physics professor Dr. Steven E. Jones that stated thermite was found...

    Dr. Steven E. Jones Boston 911 Conference

    Evidence for Controlled Demolition in WTC Dust.

    9/11 - 2/1/2006 BYU Professor Steven E Jones WTC Lecture UVSC.
    He is a proven idiot.

    He scraped up some dust from somewhere well after 911.

    Nothing in that dust is thermite.

    Dust is common on every rooftop throughout NewYork and one can find any type of material known t man in such dust.

    He ignores these facts and creates fictional crap.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    He is a proven idiot.

    He scraped up some dust from somewhere well after 911.

    Nothing in that dust is thermite.

    Dust is common on every rooftop throughout NewYork and one can find any type of material known t man in such dust.

    He ignores these facts and creates fictional crap.
    Yes, some of the leading figures in there respected fields in the US, Physic professors, Architects, Engineers etc are all wrong.

    That is because some numpty on this forum with 'no knowledge' states so.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    Yes, some of the leading figures in there respected fields in the US, Physic professors, Architects, Engineers etc are all wrong.

    That is because some numpty on this forum with 'no knowledge' states so.
    NO. Jones' whole position is based upon the hypotheses that thermite was used in a controlled demolition of the WTC... a position which can be easily proven incorrect by ANYONE who takes the time to research what is used and involved in the controlled demolition of buildings/structures. Which, BTW, also proves that the destruction of the WTC was not due to a controlled demolition.

    Do your homework and stop relying on others to tell you what to think.

    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    NO. Jones' whole position is based upon the hypotheses that thermite was used in a controlled demolition of the WTC... a position which can be easily proven incorrect by ANYONE who takes the time to research what is used and involved in the controlled demolition of buildings/structures. Which, BTW, also proves that the destruction of the WTC was not due to a controlled demolition.

    Do your homework and stop relying on others to tell you what to think.

    .
    Sorry!. But it ain't just Mr. Jones or Mr. Gage confirming thermite was found. :spin2:

    Many others included.

    They also have more knowledge & expertise than you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    Sorry!. But it ain't just Mr. Jones or Mr. Gage confirming thermite was found. :spin2:

    Many others included.

    They also have more knowledge & expertise than you.
    POE... as stated in another post
    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    POE... as stated in another post
    .
    Thankyou for that... "Expert".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    Thankyou for that... "Expert".
    Looks like you don't know the meaning of POE either.

    .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Looks like you don't know the meaning of POE either.
    And your knowledge & expertise to this "crackpot theory" & the field in general, is lets face it, non-existent at best.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    534

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    And your knowledge & expertise to this "crackpot theory" & the field in general, is lets face it, non-existent at best.
    More and more facts,yes,facts,are coming to light that indicate without doubt 9/11 was a government covert inside job. The only crackpots out there are the ones who are gullible enough to swallow the "official" story!
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Suuurrrre there are...



    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    715

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    More and more facts,yes,facts,are coming to light that indicate without doubt 9/11 was a government covert inside job. The only crackpots out there are the ones who are gullible enough to swallow the "official" story!
    +1.....................

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    More and more facts,yes,facts,are coming to light that indicate without doubt 9/11 was a government covert inside job. The only crackpots out there are the ones who are gullible enough to swallow the "official" story!
    Strange how you cannot name or describe one of these facts.
    One fact is that the twoofer movement is dying and is now officially a joke.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard G

    The old thermite story again...

    There is one obvious fact that the conspiracy people forget:

    Thermite is a useless method to bring a building down.

    Thermite is not an explosive.
    It's a metal powder that produces a violent chemical reaction concentrated to a small spot. The most obvious use is to weld together metal pieces without having to expose stuff around them to excessive heat and in situations where the use of normal welding equipment might be difficult.

    So why use huge amounts of thermite to bring down a skyscraper when smaller amounts of simple explosives would do a better job? It just doesn't make sense.

Similar Threads

  1. Tobias West residential structural engineers Scam
    By Frank K CA in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2015, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:08 PM
  3. Richard Gage, AIA LIVE CHAT
    By Bel_Fla in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:31 PM
  4. Richard Gage will visit Paltalk video chat room
    By Bel_Fla in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:27 AM
  5. Architects of Wine
    By gwilymrj in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 09:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •