+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nadal or Fedrar

Nadal or Fedrar

What is your opinion about this too star?

Re: Nadal or Fedrar

Fine I agree..Nadal has beat Federer more times..but that does not in anyway prove that nadal as u say is "untouchable"..in fact it kinda of proves that nadal is a bit of a cowered and had no belief in his game to expand in surface and grand slams while Federer was round..no offence to nadal fans..because 10 out of the 14 wins over Federer have all been played on clay and 9 out of 14 matches played in clouding all.
    baigarman007

I must be prefer for Nadal. I knew that Federer is world no.1 this time. But i must say that Nadal have all abiliity and qualities for beating Roger Federer at any position. I like his services.

They both bare super star of a tennis field, they both are good tennis player, they both have a good tennis game quality, Nadal win the last slam competition, and in this competition his opponent is Federer.

Federer is better on grass. Nadal is better on clay. Both are fantastic in their own right, and arguably the best in the world independent of the other. I'd say they are equal, with the only advantage going to Nadal since he is a little younger and fitter.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Freder! Ftw! Best Player Ever

Both are undoubtedly champions. Federer is more experienced and his track record of winning 16 Grand Slam singles titles shows he is not an ordinary player. Nadal is really the ‘king of clay’ as popularly called.

My favorite player is "Roger Federer" he is one of the best. And i like "Rafael Nadal" stylish Shot.

Nadal and fedrar are good tennis player.When both are play game that time game is very interesting.Both are star in the tennis game.Both game are so enjoyable.

Nadal and fedrar both are my favorite tennis star and both are very strongest player. Nadal has beat more times fedrar. Nadal have all ability and qualities for beat fedrar at any positions. I think both players are no 1 in tennis game.