+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Public School Children Forced to Pray to Allah

Can you IMAGINE the outcry if they had gone to a Christian Church?? Naturally, it is the filth-Mosque of Boston. AGAIN. The model for the Ground Zero project.

Public school children forced to pray to Allah

The video was taken inside the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center - Boston's controversial Saudi-funded mega-mosque - during a Wellesley Middle School social studies trip to the mosque, ostensibly taken to learn about the history of Islam first-hand. Yet the video reveals that the students are being blatantly mis-educated about Islam. A mosque spokesperson is seen teaching the children that in Mohammed's 7th century Arabia women were allowed to vote, while in America women only gained that right a hundred years ago. This seems to be an increasingly recurring theme in American schools - the denigration of western civilization and the glorification of Islamic history and values. In fact, just recently, the American Textbook Council revealed that the New York State high school regents exam whitewashes the atrocities that occurred during the imperialistic Islamic conquest of Christian Byzantium, Persia, the African continent, and the Indian subcontinent, even as it demonizes European colonialism in South America.

The mosque spokesperson also taught the students that the only meaning of Jihad in Islam is a personal spiritual struggle, and that Jihad has historically had no relationship with holy war. As far as we know, the school has not corrected these false lessons.

Where is the ACLU, which sues schools which dare mention Jesus or permit football teams to pray before games? Why are Wellesly (a very wealthy town) school authorities taking children to be indoctrinated by an affiliate of the Moslem Brotherhood?

This is an outrage. I hope that some parents sue the district.

Last edited by pwrone; 09-28-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Public school children forced to pray to Allah

The filth reacted predictably to this...they surrendered. Right away. Without being asked. LOL

The Media and the Mosqueteers: Take Our Kids -- Please
    By Stella Paul

People who live in the posh suburb of Wellesley, Massachusetts should take great pride in their local newspaper: not only does it report the news, but it can also channel children's souls. Consider the breezy pronouncement of MetroWest Daily News on the Wellesley public school students who were schlepped to a Boston mega-mosque to study the "mosque's architecture." A video released last week shows how the field trip climaxed: with five boys studying the architecture of the mosque floor, prostrate on the ground, worshiping Allah.

Outrageous? Of course! However, thanks to MetroWest's handy-dandy Children's Souls DecoderTM, we can all rest assured it's no big deal. Although MetroWest admits, "At first blush, the video that hit YouTube last week is disturbing," it steamrolls on to offer not a word of criticism to the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, which hosted the middle school students. Instead, all its scorn is reserved for the organization that released the video, Americans for Peace and Tolerance, which MetroWest accuses of an "anti-Islam tone" and attempting "to turn an incident few in Wellesley even heard about into a national culture wars fracas."

And then comes the final imperial proclamation: "But no student was harmed by this field trip." How dazzling! The clairvoyants at MetroWest can see deep inside these anonymous children's souls -- and they weren't harmed a hair. Over and out! No need for any "nuance" or tortured examination of "context" here.

Meanwhile, back in what's left of the real world, new videos have oozed forth from the Saudi-funded mega-mosque reeking of freakish hatred. Before we get into the witches' brew of violent anti-Semitism, anti-democratic indoctrination, and homophobic nuttiness so beloved by the Mosqueteers, let's just admit that the Islamic Society of Boston did not get off to a good start. Unless you consider being founded by an al-Qaeda-linked terrorist who's now serving 23 years in jail a fine kickoff.

Americans for Peace and Tolerance has now released a greatest hits compilation of the loathsome Sheik Yusuf al-Qaradawi, former trustee of the Boston mosque and current chair of Islamic American University, which administers the mosque's educational programs. You can watch al-Qaradawi, who was banned from the U.S. by President Clinton, strutting his sick stuff, exhorting his followers to "[k]ill all the Jews. Oh Allah, do not spare a single one of them."

You may also want to hear the nice pep talk by the Islamic Society of Boston's current trustee, Jamal Badawi, encouraging his students to establish Islamic theocracies wherever they are and to seize ***** from the wicked infidels.

And don't deprive yourself of the way cool hate stylings of Yasir Qadhi, honored guest teacher at the Boston mosque, who can be heard on audio claiming the Holocaust is a hoax and seen on video instructing impressed acolytes how to destroy democracy. Are you comforted to know that Qadhi was an inspiration to the 2009 Christmas underwear-bomber and his crown jewels en flambé?

Yet an entire phalanx of furrow-browed editorialists can't manage to even acknowledge the existence of these wildly noxious characters. You'll be fascinated to read the Fourth Estate's Olympian musings, offering mild rebukes of the Wellesley school system, much harsher criticism for the parent who took the video (hey, I thought whistle-blowers were supposed to be heroes), and caustic blasts for the organization that had the audacity to release the video and break the story.

Oddly, the only actors in this drama who remain virginally pristine and rebuke-free in the liberal media are the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center and its ancestor organization, the Muslim American Society -- or as federal prosecutors like to call it, "the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood." Somehow, the press can't even whisper a reproach to the guys who actually invited the students to learn about Islam and have an "authentic experience," then fed the kids ludicrous Islamist propaganda, broke the law by separating the genders, and got sixth-grade boys to join in prayers to Allah, going full throttle with their foreheads on the floor.

Now it's one thing to cover your head, take off your shoes, and sit silently during prayer, but this prostration business is really showing multicultural respect! For a thousand years, even the second-class citizens known as dhimmis who lived under Muslim sovereignty did not submit to that! But don't expect the press to bat an eyelash over it. After all, we're liberals -- we don't offend non-Westerners, only our own.

But let's give our good friends in the Boston press a break. The days of Sam Adams, Paul Revere, and other brave Bostonians are ancient history. Today's media mavens are much milder types, who long ago happily donated their backbones to be auctioned off at the Benefit for Multicultural Insanity.

Perhaps the press is worried that if they even hint at criticism of the Boston Mosqueteers, they might wind up like Molly Norris. She is -- excuse me, she was -- the Seattle cartoonist whose satirical work inspired a Facebook page called "Everybody Draw Mohammed." Molly's cartoon was a response to Comedy Central's cancellation of a "South Park" show in which Mohammed was depicted in a bear suit, prompting death threats against "South Park's" creators.

Now Molly Norris has been driven into hiding after calls for her assassination from U.S.-born Yemeni cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. "You may have noticed that Molly Norris' comic is not in the paper this week," the Seattle Weekly wrote. "That's because there is no more Molly."

The disappearance of this young woman and erasure of her entire life was greeted with a universal shrug by America's press and creative class. So far, no professional union or prominent artist has offered a word on her behalf. In fact, the American Society of News Editors explicitly refused to do so when asked point-blank.

Alas, poor Molly. She tried to fight back. She didn't realize that it's a whole lot easier to just offer up our children without a whimper of protest, as did the good folks in Wellesley. After all, the gods of political correctness must be appeased.

--Thomas Jefferson

Re: Public School Children Forced to Pray to Allah

Where is the ACLU, which sues schools which dare mention Jesus or permit football teams to pray before games?

Ask Wil, apparently they defend the Constitution every single chance they get... Here it is!!

Just imagine if this was a Catholic Church!!! You would need to call in the National Guard!!!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

hey POO!?, is this your "version" of FEAR AND LOATHING!? no playin fair in a fair competition cause you KNOW you'd lose!? their god against your god without the use of force!? just sweet coaxing and fairytales!? face it, you dont stand a chance!? it's already over!? :cwm2: : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    hey POO!?, is this your "version" of FEAR AND LOATHING!? no playin fair in a fair competition cause you KNOW you'd lose!? their god against your god without the use of force!? just sweet coaxing and fairytales!? face it, you dont stand a chance!? it's already over!? :cwm2: : :spin2: :

Um...so the real-life example of Molly Norris doesn't deserve 'fear', if not loathing?

What it really deserves is rage and the hunting down and killing of death-threat throwing imams.

This would effectively turn the tables: threaten us and ours and WE will kill YOU. What harm could it do? It isn't as though 'utter compliance' ever helps...just ask Europe.

--Thomas Jefferson

This is an outrage, an outrage I say. School kids in america should only be forced to pray to jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermie View Post
    This is an outrage, an outrage I say. School kids in america should only be forced to pray to jesus!
    No one should be forced to pray, period.

It appears that they're provoking retribution. The GZ Mosque issue and now this? They're begging for American firepower to relinquish them from their miserable lives of humping rugs while awaiting their virgins' arrival.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    No one should be forced to pray, period.

It appears that they're provoking retribution. The GZ Mosque issue and now this? They're begging for American firepower to relinquish them from their miserable lives of humping rugs while awaiting their virgins' arrival.
    The video and it's source is full of lies.

Here's an article from the local news.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...on-class-trip/

WELLESLEY, Mass. -- A Wellesley school superintendent apologized for a class trip controversy.

Students were taken to a mosque last spring, where five boys participated in a prayer service at the Islamic Society of Boston mosque in Roxbury.

The superintendent says the trip was for part of a sixth grade social studies class called "Enduring Beliefs in the World Today." The course includes lessons on different world religions.

A video, put together by the group Americans for Peace and Tolerance, recently emerged online of the trip. One of the female chaperones recorded video of the service, and she claims all the girls and female chaperones on the trip were asked to leave the prayer area and boys were then asked to join in the prayer.

"They just walked forward got in the line. No one told them to. No one asked them to. You know how little boys are," said mosque member David Curran.

Another female chaperone on that trip spoke out to 7NEWS on Friday and said that other chaperone's claim was not true.

"There's that prayer area where you see them praying was men. If you wanted to pray and were female, you could go over to the female area, but the rest of us just stayed right there. They didn't ask us...no one had to leave, and no one was asked to pray. Ever. I think it was like if someone wanted to, they weren't gonna stop you, but no one was encouraged. No one was asked," said Dahri Myers, a field trip chaperone.

One woman said she was so concerned about the field trip that she wouldn't let her child go.

"We actually decided not to let our son go last year. We were not comfortable with the information the school gave us about the benefactors and some of the background on the mosque. I think that really hasn't come up in a lot of the showings," said Sarah Preston, a parent.

Dr. Charles Jacobs, of Americans for Peace and Tolerance, wondered why the school would bring students to such a controversial mosque. He has opposed the mosque for five years, claiming that it has indirect ties to terrorism.

"The school's apology is not nearly enough. The school needs not to send anybody else to that mosque," said Jacobs.

Some parents are criticizing school officials for choosing the controversial mosque.

"I think it was probably an ill-conceived event, but the curriculum itself certainly is excellent and worthwhile," said Sarah Preston, a Wellesley parent.

Superintendent Bella Wong says the trip was designed to allow students to visit a place of worship, not participate in a religious practice.

In a letter to parents, Wong wrote:

"It was not the intent for the students to be able to participate in any of the religious practices. The fact that any students were allowed to do so in this case was an error. I extend my sincere apologies for the error that occurred and regret the offense it may have caused."

The president of the Muslim American Society of Boston, Bilal Kaleem, said the cultural center hosts numerous tours and children are not invited to take part in the prayer services, but he adds if people wish to participate, they are allowed.

"If someone asks to take part in the worship or asks to take part in any of the activities, this is a public space," said Kaleem

Kaleem wonders why this video was released four months after the class trip.

"Clear that they have an agenda because it's been four months, no one from the entire students and their parents ever contacted the school," said Kaleem.

The students also visited a synagogue and went to see a gospel group sing as part of the social studies class.

I totally understand if this gets ignored, though, and most of you continue with your "the sky is falling" attitude over a field trip where parents GAVE their permission for their children to go. I mean... in the land of the free people who have nothing to do with any of these children or their education should have the right to tell their parents whether or not they should be allowed to go on a field trip.

Give me a damn break Lisa, If this was a Catholic Church you would be the first person in here calling for the damn school to be shut down....

That is why this story exsists and is a bigger deal, to show yet again the blatant hypocrisy....
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    I would very much like to see you take up that challenge, weak prick!

Go ahead. Shoot a couple of rug humpers on your way to your Jenny Cr.aig meeting, ya fat poofter!

Can't anyone understand why people hate you wankers so much?

Why people hate who??
    Americans??

Fuck em.... If it's not one thing it's another, at some point you have to ignore them. And I think AC is doing this just to see the responses and if I am right, the responses prove my point and his perfectly.....

- Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    Give me a damn break Lisa, If this was a Catholic Church you would be the first person in here calling for the damn school to be shut down....

That is why this story exsists and is a bigger deal, to show yet again the blatant hypocrisy....
    A - If this was a Catholic Church and the kids chose to participate in mass then no, I would not be calling for the school to be shut down. I wouldn't even have a problem with this.

B - If you read the article you'd see the children also visited a synagogue AND a gospel group sing. Had the children participated in any activities at these places (which they could have and we simply don't know) I would not have a problem with this.

C - If I have the attitude you assume I do then why did I not only defend Beck against attacks of his religion but then argue against an atheist in the religious forum?

D - You shouldn't make assumptions based on posts I've made that are over a year old (possibly 2, but I don't want to bother looking them up at this point). *Gasp* I've made it clear several times on this forum that I don't have a problem with religion anymore.

E - Can you actually address the fact that the video above is full of lies and that the local news story covering the incident was far more accurate? Or are you going to continue to ignore the article (like I expected) and just sling mud?

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    A - If this was a Catholic Church and the kids chose to participate in mass then no, I would not be calling for the school to be shut down. I wouldn't even have a problem with this.

B - If you read the article you'd see the children also visited a synagogue AND a gospel group sing. Had the children participated in any activities at these places (which they could have and we simply don't know) I would not have a problem with this.

C - If I have the attitude you assume I do then why did I not only defend Beck against attacks of his religion but then argue against an atheist in the religious forum?

D - You shouldn't make assumptions based on posts I've made that are over a year old (possibly 2, but I don't want to bother looking them up at this point). *Gasp* I've made it clear several times on this forum that I don't have a problem with religion anymore.

E - Can you actually address the fact that the video above is full of lies and that the local news story covering the incident was far more accurate? Or are you going to continue to ignore the article (like I expected) and just sling mud?
    Not buying it, not for 1 minute....

You can literally tell me with a straight face that if this was a Catholic church those of you would not be outraged???

... I love the "Oh, they just wandered over to the prayer area and started praying, you know boys!!!" - Paleeeezee!!!

The parents gave them permission to go, NOT to go and pray.....

You are lying to yourself if you dont think this would be a big deal if it was a Catholic Church.....

- Thomas Sowell

Not buying it, not for 1 minute....

You can literally tell me with a straight face that if this was a Catholic church those of you would not be outraged???

... I love the "Oh, they just wandered over to the prayer area and started praying, you know boys!!!" - Paleeeezee!!!

The parents gave them permission to go, NOT to go and pray.....

You are lying to yourself if you dont think this would be a big deal if it was a Catholic Church.....
    Yes, I can tell you that I would not be outraged if this happened at a Catholic church, or a Lutheran church, or a Protestant church, or a LDS church, or a synagogue, or any other place of worship.

My problem comes when schools sponsor the activity. If the children, on their own free will, choose to participate in religious activities they should have that right to do so - whether it's participating in Mass or a Muslim prayer on a field trip or saying their own personal prayers at school. As long as the school is not telling the kids that they MUST participate in these activities I do not have a problem with them.

I don't care if you don't buy it, you don't really know me or what I believe and I see absolutely no reason to share any of that information with you. It's just not your business, if you choose not to believe me then that's your problem, not mine.

I'm not lying to myself, I know myself much better than you do.

You're 100% right on that!
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Exactly what qualifications do either one of you have to state that I am lying to myself?

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    Exactly what qualifications do either one of you have to state that I am lying to myself?
    The qualification of opinion.

- Thomas Sowell