+ Reply to Thread

monitium? thoughts

i see there r sum seemingly ethicle peple involved with this but somthing about it just stinks. does any1 have opineons on this one does any1 have inside info? sum peple r saying it is only a downlin bilder but they charge a pretti hi fee

Re: monitium? thoughts

no thoghts/opineons?

I'm with Will.....dont like anything to do with building multiple companies. Find a good one (there are plenty to choose from), stick with it and build.

Think 4 years with the same company (actually doing something) (see below)
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
    i see there r sum seemingly ethicle peple involved with this but somthing about it just stinks. does any1 have opineons on this one does any1 have inside info? sum peple r saying it is only a downlin bilder but they charge a pretti hi fee
    A US-based LLC of which I am a member has this date joined the Monitium bandwagon. We are a group of 21 people who have each invested small amounts (<$1K) in our LLC with the intent of joining select MLM offerings. To date, we are invested in four different MLMs, one of which we lost money on (TTN) and left just yesterday.

Most of our members are MLM neophytes, but see a value in spreading the risks over several opportunities rather than sinking everything into just one. Of course, we each are actually taking a risk by putting our money into one risk pool (our LLC) in hopes that one or more of its ventures will pan out.

Our LLC managers have considerable experience in making and losing money through their own risk-taking on a personal level. It is that experience that the LLC membership hopes to draw upon to minimize our future losses and maximize the potential for monetary gain to be shared at whatever percentage of investment to which each is committed.

There are a healthy number of skeptics among us (this member being one of them) who have a nasty habit of doing our due diligence and skulduggery behind the scenes and are sometimes labeled as "nattering naysaying nabobs of negativity", but we wear our badges with pride. It is in that vein alone that I have replied to "stopscammers" original post and will provide information as it becomes available on Monitium.

So far, so good.

Hey Everybody,

All I'm going to say is this, go to http://www.Monitium.com and do your research before you talk bad about a company or system you don't really know much about. Monitium is not an MLM company, it is a system in which you can build one team with a protected genealogy for life. When you watch the videos on Monitium.com you will see all that's included with the system, the monthly cost is hundreds of dollars less than if you were to get all of this functionality on your own. Monitium contracts with multiple MLM companies in which we can choose whether or not we want to be a part of. If we do, our Monitium genealogy follows us into that MLM so we have an established team from day one and we don't have to start from scratch or build multiple teams, we're only building one team with Monitium but generating multiple streams of income. Studies have shown that over 65% of network marketers are currently involved in more than one company, they are diluting their own efforts because they have to build a separate team per company, with Monitium you only have to build one team but you get the benefits of multiple streams of income.

I hope you do your due diligence and really learn what Monitium is offering, you'll see that it's totally legit and you'll see why so many industry leaders are getting involved.

You can also learn more on my blog @ (self-promotion link removed by moderator.)

Have a great day.
    Last edited by Barbie Zirconia; 10-11-2010 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Self-promotion link

Here are my questions BigA1272...
    First is the claim that network marketers have no real control of their most important asset, which is their people. They talk alot about how so many have built their downline in their chosen company and for whatever reason, they lose that downline. If you look at the policies and procedures, Monitium has all the same rules and can do all the same things to you as any other MLM. So you are only barely safer. The attraction here being that you have multiple sources of income so you might be more willing to stay if one company goes down.
    But here is my other question...
    In the income explanation in the video at the bottom with the lady talking, she points out that it only takes 10 people in your "weak leg" to break even. That "weak leg" reference presupposes that one must have a strong leg. Now I may not completely understand this, but it seems to me that what she REALLY means is you need 10 in the weak leg, and at least 10 in the strong leg for a total of 20 or more people all paying $67 a month before you make any money. Then she says "This is UNHEARD of" like it some kind of wonderful thing. Do you agree that having to wait until you have 20 or more people is a wonderful thing?And how many of your 20 will be willing to wait and work until they all have their 20 so they can make their first dollar?
    Help me understand.

F8

Quote Originally Posted by OldMrBill View Post
    sometimes labeled as "nattering naysaying nabobs of negativity", but we wear our badges with pride. .
    I like that. In my observation of Monitium, its princpals and the overall business I see nothing that raises concerns other than its long term viability. Time will tell.
    “The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.” ― Wally Lamb

This company has the foundation and structure as an MLM company. They should stop saying they are not mlm. The more I research it, it sounds more and more like MLM. Now, I have nothing againast mlm companies. It's just they should say hwo they are & be proud of it. If not, this sends a red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by f8aw8su2 View Post
    Here are my questions BigA1272...
    First is the claim that network marketers have no real control of their most important asset, which is their people. They talk alot about how so many have built their downline in their chosen company and for whatever reason, they lose that downline. If you look at the policies and procedures, Monitium has all the same rules and can do all the same things to you as any other MLM. So you are only barely safer. The attraction here being that you have multiple sources of income so you might be more willing to stay if one company goes down.
    But here is my other question...
    In the income explanation in the video at the bottom with the lady talking, she points out that it only takes 10 people in your "weak leg" to break even. That "weak leg" reference presupposes that one must have a strong leg. Now I may not completely understand this, but it seems to me that what she REALLY means is you need 10 in the weak leg, and at least 10 in the strong leg for a total of 20 or more people all paying $67 a month before you make any money. Then she says "This is UNHEARD of" like it some kind of wonderful thing. Do you agree that having to wait until you have 20 or more people is a wonderful thing?And how many of your 20 will be willing to wait and work until they all have their 20 so they can make their first dollar?
    Help me understand.

F8

Sound like a good company to me.. But at the end of the day how many people are going to keep paying the $68 each month.. Someone will copy and be half the price within 6 months:judges:

Hello F8,

Great questions, hopefully I can help clarify a couple of things for you:

1 - You are right to a point, Monitium has to have some verbiage in place to protect themselves from anyone using there name/brand and blatantly doing business unethically. The nice thing about the Monitium Success System is the fact that it is a system, not and MLM company and because of that the guidelines are less stringent. Also, because it's a system and not an mlm, it's not going anywhere, you can't kill a system. But if it were an mlm company trying to compete with all the other mlm companies out there, it would have a 90% chance of failure. And, like you said, even if one of the mlm companies that we add to the portfolio fails, that's okay, we don't lose our team, the team stays intact and it can be plugged into the new mlm company that we contract with to replace the last one.
    2 - Monitium's Genealogy is built like a binary. As I'm sure you are aware, there are a lot of different types of comp plans and genealogy structures. Monitium has chosen to build the protected genealogy like a binary but it's compatible with any type of genealogy, so it doesn't matter what the structure is of any mlm company that we add to the portfolio, our entire team will be able to get plugged in. That being said, for simplicity sake, during the video they compare it to an mlm company that has a binary structure. If you have ever been part of a company that has a binary structure, you know that there is a weak leg and there is a strong leg and you are always paid the residual commissions based on the weak leg(Usually, with most binary mlm comp plans, it takes more than 10 people in your weak leg to break even). This also doesn't take into account any fast start bonuses or check matching bonuses that we will instantly be eligible for since we're plugging an established team into the new mlm. And this example is only based on a couple of mlm companies, don't forget one of the biggest benefits to Monitium is the multiple streams of income from the same team so when we add 4, 5, 6, 7+ more mlm companies to the portfolio, just imagine what that's going to do to your income with the same number of people on your team. The numbers are mind blowing!! We all should be getting into MLM for the long term, life altering, residual income. If you are short minded then MLM is not the right industry for you. Also, Monitium gives you the ability to get your $67.95 monthly fee waived by referring 7 people to the system.

I hope this helps answer your questions. If you want to learn more about everything that you get with the Monitium Success System, feel free to go to:

Have a great day,

BigA1272
    Last edited by Barbie Zirconia; 10-11-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Self-promotion link

Selebrity - Monitium is not an MLM company, it is a success system that provides us with all the tools to build a protect genealogy that can be plugged into any number of MLM companies which pays us the commissions. So, when they say they aren't an MLM company, they aren't trying to be secretive, they are being truthful. It is strictly a success system.

OzBizMike - The one thing you need to realize about the Monitium Success System is the fact that it is an entire business building system with a protected genealogy built in. Other people/companies might try to recreate what Monitium has put together but they absolutely will not be able to do it in 6 months and they will not be able to include everything that Monitium does for less than. You see, if you tried to go out there and get all the components that Monitium offers, it would cost you $200+ per month and that wouldn't even include the protect genealogy which is priceless. So, the fact that we get it all included with the Monitium Success System for only $67.95/month is a great deal. Also, your monthly Monitium fees will be waived/free once you refer 7 people to the system.

Learn about everything that's included with the Monitium Success System at

I hope this helps clarify some of the questions. Have a great day.

BigA1272
    Last edited by Barbie Zirconia; 10-11-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Self-promotion link