+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm Baaaaack !!!!

Moved to Monticello, IN., fron Rensselaer. The reasons were many, Including:
    Getting more per hr./ better comission on sales/repair work. Also tired of hearing that there's no $$$ for raises, when most employees are struggling, yet the owner can buy his spoiled c*nt of a kid a new chevy for graduation.

Tokk 8 round trips in my car, and 3 in my truck, to move everything. Would have been cheaper to rent a Ryder truck.
    My pick-up, w/ it's 440, gets about 5-7mpg......but I built it that way :cwm2:

Rent was cheaper, and better $, So I got 6mbps internet, love it.

Plus,more to do in this town, amusement park on the lake, Jackyl plays here every 6 months, Foghat, B.O.C.,Foriegner, etc.

Re: I'm Baaaaack !!!!

Welcome back Bry!

:rasta:
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

Hey Bry glad you are back.

Nice to hear you got yourself moved and are happy with your new surroundings.

Ty all....
    Here's something for Hermie---
    Monticello is in White county.
    Bet he/she has something to say about that
    LOL

Its certainly nice to have your posts appearing on this forum again, Brian. I hope that you and your family are well, and welcome back! As far as your boss and no money for raises, don't feel like the Lone Ranger....haven't had a raise in 10 years...actually, I have lost money, going from an hourly employee to a straight commission employee, with the economic down-turn. I'm retiring next year on my birthday in May. I feel that it is the right thing for me to do. Its time to do something different with whatever is left of this life for me.....

Welcome back!!
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Its certainly nice to have your posts appearing on this forum again, Brian. I hope that you and your family are well, and welcome back! As far as your boss and no money for raises, don't feel like the Lone Ranger....haven't had a raise in 10 years...actually, I have lost money, going from an hourly employee to a straight commission employee, with the economic down-turn. I'm retiring next year on my birthday in May. I feel that it is the right thing for me to do. Its time to do something different with whatever is left of this life for me.....
    Thanks, I'm ok....my kid's fine, in a nice college that his grandparents pay for.....(on his mom's side), as far as my ex-she's on husband # 2 for for 18 years now.good. Never liked him growing up, let her make his life hell another 18 years LOL.

I'm getting better hourly, and same comission on parts installed, but rent/etc is cheaper here, and the town as a whole is more prosperous. I't a resort town tho, and tourist season is over now, so who knows what'll happen.

As far as my job, I like it, and as long as people use vehicles to commute, farm, and build, I'll have a job. It's actually one of the smarter things I've done in my life, in choosing that as my m.o.s.

Goos luck on retirement-I'll prob have to work until I'm physically unable, maybe not even to age 62. Wal-Mart greeter, maybe? For our age group, I forsee a lot of seniors in the fast-food industry.
    ===========================

Thanks, Knight mare!!

BTW, I'm loving this comcast 6 Mbps internet service! And actually cheaper than my ols 500 Kbps service.

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    Thanks, I'm ok....my kid's fine, in a nice college that his grandparents pay for.....(on his mom's side), as far as my ex-she's on husband # 2 for for 18 years now.good. Never liked him growing up, let her make his life hell another 18 years LOL.

I'm getting better hourly, and same comission on parts installed, but rent/etc is cheaper here, and the town as a whole is more prosperous. I't a resort town tho, and tourist season is over now, so who knows what'll happen.

As far as my job, I like it, and as long as people use vehicles to commute, farm, and build, I'll have a job. It's actually one of the smarter things I've done in my life, in choosing that as my m.o.s.

Goos luck on retirement-I'll prob have to work until I'm physically unable, maybe not even to age 62. Wal-Mart greeter, maybe? For our age group, I forsee a lot of seniors in the fast-food industry.
    ===========================

Thanks, Knight mare!!

BTW, I'm loving this comcast 6 Mbps internet service! And actually cheaper than my ols 500 Kbps service.
    Just glad that your all safe and sound. Best of luck in your new location.

Re: That's

Quote Originally Posted by klmn845 View Post
    That's opportune, I titled is you!" Wow yellowness was stressing apiece syllable tardily: "You do not necessary to and I singled out? Now I amount!" "You?" Weiguo Dong Tai Zuiyi Pie.
    Can anyone make any sense out of this????????????
    It almost looks my lousy typing. :yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Can anyone make any sense out of this????????????
    It almost looks my lousy typing. :yelcutelaughA:
    I know speaking creole can sound all goofy.

Maybe something like that.

Or maybe someone just being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I know speaking creole can sound all goofy.

Maybe something like that.

Or maybe someone just being silly.
    Didn't know that you spoke Creole Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Didn't know that you spoke Creole Tulip
    I don't speak Creole but I have heard it spoken and thought of it when I read what the person had posted in the post you pointed out.

A long shot and I took it. LOL

Maybe something similar but then again maybe not.:yelcutelaughA:

I googled this
    Weiguo Dong Tai Zuiyi Pie
    and what was said in the post shows up in other forums but I have not figured it out yet. Maybe something from a video game?

OT

Seems to be Chinese but I am not getting it to translate.

That's opportune, I titled is you!" Wow yellowness was stressing apiece syllable tardily: "You do not necessary to and I singled out? Now I amount!" "You?"

Weiguo Dong Tai Zuiyi Pie

Now I am thinking Persian, Iraq?

I quit

I hope somebody tells us what it means.
    Last edited by Tulip; 12-07-2010 at 01:16 PM.

OT

I was going to look at the posters profile and I am not finding the post.

Where did you copy the post from?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by klmn845
    That's opportune, I titled is you!" Wow yellowness was stressing apiece syllable tardily: "You do not necessary to and I singled out? Now I amount!" "You?" Weiguo Dong Tai Zuiyi Pie.

OT I am still working on this.

I am thinking it is just scrambled words and is some kind of game probably from a video word game. I tried some anagram word scramble but got nowhere.

You can download different software but think I am going to wait and see if anyone has the answer.

It might get the best of me though and I will download some software to try and solve the puzzle.
    Last edited by Tulip; 12-07-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Shoot

I have checked out everything I can come up with and still am not even close to understanding what is posted. I now do not think it is scrambled words. I was thinking poetry by someone who does not speak English well. I think I better give this up. Darn I wanted to figure it out. Probably somebody posted this and was just being silly.

I did find out three of the words are Chinese and are names given to dogs in China. Weiguo, Tai & Dong

Got this figured out.

It has something to do with video games. The Chinese words are characters in a video game. The words in
    English must be from one of the games.

This shows up in many different video game forums. Geez
    Last edited by Tulip; 12-07-2010 at 05:35 PM.