+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bill Elliott

Bill Elliott

This guy claims he will pay you $100.00 cash for every business card you send him(each one different, of course). There is a $84.00 registration fee + 20 first class stamps to join his program. Has anyone registered for the program & what is your experience, if so? It is based out of Diamond Bar, CA., which is a pocket for scams, so that immediately raises red flags for me, but I would like to know if anyone has first hand knowledge of this program?

Re: Bill Elliott

It is now late October... and I, too, have got this mail solicition and for just $84 I can register and I will then be able to send unlimited business cards to this Bill Elliott.. Here he calls himself the Business Card King and he even gives an email address of BizCardBux@aol.com.

And he is going to give me a crisp $100 bill... for every last one and he even has a guarantee that if you do not receive 10
    $100 bills after submitting 10 different business cards, he will FEDEX you a check for $1,000. A few of us could save the world with all these $100 deals... I figure if he mailed 100,000 of these, he would gain $840,000 if he got a 10% response...Dorothy B:king22:

$100 for every business card...if this isn't a scam I'll eat my computer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseylamb View Post
    $100 for every business card...if this isn't a scam I'll eat my computer!!!
    The temptation to pay this man's $100s for him so you have to swallow your computer is almost overwhelming....then again, as you've proved you will never actually do what you claim anyway...

We thought you were away on hoiliday but it seems you are not so can we please have answers to our questions Jeffrey?

There are serious issues outstanding, like when you are going to pay your debt on the challenge you set? Or even discuss how to monitor it...you can run away as often as you like but we will always be asking you the same awkward questions Jeffrey....

As a matter of fact Tim I am on holiday and having a fantastic time I might add... thanks for your concern! By the way, I believe there are laws concerning "stalking" and you are fast becoming a serial stalker!

I must add that to your list of attributes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseylamb View Post
    As a matter of fact Tim I am on holiday and having a fantastic time I might add... thanks for your concern! By the way, I believe there are laws concerning "stalking" and you are fast becoming a serial stalker!

I must add that to your list of attributes!!!
    So you visit this forum and post on new threads that are nothing to do with you whilst on holiday, your holiday must be truly 'fantastic' in that case.

There are no laws concerning being a nuisance on forums and asking daft questions...if there were you would have been imprisoned years ago....

However, you owe my nominated charity 5,000 and seem unwilling to pay your debt so, as you were told months ago regarding you answering questions about your activities, people are going to keep pursuing you until you do the right thing.

You chose to start your underhand and dishonest campaign here Jeffrey and now you don't like having been found out and your own actions having consequences.

I say that's tough, you should have thought of that before making up malicious stories and making grand gestures of paying money to charity that you had no intention, or indeed ability, to make good on.

Tim Lowe

Bill Elliot is actually offering a business card logo business. You sell someone who has a business card the idea of getting a logo designed for $159. You then send the card to Bill Elliot along with $59. You keep the $100. Elliot (SDM is his business name) then takes everything from there contacting your client with logo suggestions.

The promotional info SDM sends you for your $84 investment is quite low quality, so even if you wanted to go into the logo sales business, you wouldn't have good examples of SDM logo work to show your client. For $84, I would expect to receive a high quality presentation for prospective clients.