+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Wiser Technology, LLC

So there's this con-artist operating out of Colorado named Andy Esquivel who's conned several investors in Utah out of tens of thousands of dollars with a scam website Xtagged.

We've been following this guy on my website and there's a blog post on this website that contains some information as well. I'd post the links, but I think it breaks the thread.

This rabbit hole goes pretty deep and I won't copy the two threads following this guy in their entirety here, but here are the basics:
    • Andy Esquivel convinced several investors to put up thousands of dollars for percentages in a company called "Xtagged Inc.", which does not exist.
    • Xtagged Inc. owns a website called Xtagged.com (previously MySpaceTagged.com, eBayTagged.com, YouTubeTagged.com, etc.) which had you take a picture of your face beside your license plate and used facial recognition software (that doesn't exist) and links to the DMV (which it doesn't have) to authenticate you. The system was supposed to make the Internet safer.
    • Andy conned iSafe.org into taking a percentage in his fraudulent company and letting him use their name to con people.
    • After scamming various investors out of just over $70,000, Andy left Utah to escape an assault warrant. He reset his scam in Colorado with the help of an investor named Steve Klemark.
    • Steve Klemark is a twenty-something, low-level IT guy at the Denver Police Department who supposedly purchased Xtagged.com for $2.5 million dollars (Andy previously claimed it was $24.5 million) and gave Andy $100k to start an ****** drink called Buzz/Wiser.
    • Buzz/Wiser started out as an alcoholic ****** drink with the New belgium brewing Company logo on it (New Belgium threatened to sue) that was endorsed by Mother's Against Drunk Driving (who also threatened to sue) and used as a logo "Crazy Frog" renamed Buzz (Crazy Frog is trademarked by Fox Mobile LLC, but they didn't bother to sue). Once the CD letter began flying, Andy changed the drink to a word-for-word copy of Security Feel Better, a liver cleansing drink distributed out of Florida (until Security Feel Better threatened to sue). Today, the drink is on hold until Andy can find somebody else to copy.
    • Next Andy started Wiser E-Cigarette LLC (which doesn't exist) and claimed to have manufactured an ecigarette that could help you quit smoking (in violation of various rulings by the FDA banning the marketing of e-cigarettes as smoking cessation devices). the e-cigarettes apparently could limit nicotine intake by amounts determined by your web browser, and if you smoked too much, would use blue-tooth to call your friends and family alerting them to your infraction.
    • Next Andy invented an inflatable car cover that inflated itself by de-flating your tires.
    • After that Andy invented the Chimera phone, which will replace the Internet by hopping packets from one cell phone to the next vie Blue-tooth.
    • After that, Andy (in response to a request from Oprah Winfrey) invented a phone application called the Wiser Phone Zone that disables your phone if your car is found to be moving faster than 10mph.
    • Andy claims that the above inventions are endorsed by the Denver Police Department by way of Steve Klemark, in spite of the fact that Denver PD spokespeople have flatly stated that the department does not endorse products, even those manufactured by friends of employees.
    • Andy has at various times claimed that he was in talks with Google and Microsoft to buy Xtagged.com (which has no active users and despite Andy's claims, has no underlying technology) for upwards of $1 Billion dollars.
    Andy Esquival and his various scams are currently the subject of two SEC investigations, a state fraud investigation in Utah, three fraud cases in Bountiful Utah (Case #2010-2789, 3136, & 3137), three civil lawsuits and a paternity suit. He was convicted in 2004 on a felony weapons charge and his bond was revoked twice because he failed drug tests that were the condition of his release (they found methamphetamines in his system).

You can find more in the blogs or on UtahRaves.com if you search "xtagged", but to brighten your weekends, I leave you with a picture of Andy's latest prototype. Note: this is NOT a joke! Andy emailed this to me this afternoon along with a threat to sue me for exposing his various cons.

Cheers!

Daryl Acumen
    Last edited by utahraves; 09-17-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Re: Wiser Technology, LLC

Yes Andy has been scamming people for awhile now coming up with all sorts of bogus claims.
    All should be advised to steer clear of WiserTechnology.com and Xtagged.com They play on the heartstrings of investors. He makes it sound like he doing all sorts of good for the world, but he's a sheep in wolfs clothing. As for Steve he is Andy's Igor, he does whatever Andy tells him to do. It won't be long till they post something saying there going to sue! and contact this lawyer and that lawyer and on and on he go! Steve is helping Andy defraud investors.
    He also refuses to work or deal with the scammed investors in Utah. He could care less!

Rebbecca, Andy & Steve have nothing to say until court. I have been instructed to reply with statement below. Joe
    Only BCC Joe
    Andy Esquivel
    says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    September 20, 2010 at 7:46 pm
    Daryl Acumen Wrote this blog Because He is mad At me because I was part owner of Playground in park city Utah and I gave him a job on weekends for his party Utah photography and a women came by the club looking for him urgently trying to find him. I told her that he only worked weekends and she told me that he had given her a serious S.T.D.! When i told Daryl he asked me if i would just ban here from the club that she was lying. So i ignored him and he got upset, and then he was passed up for a job with xtagged. We hired his (Mother) Rebbecca Dunn instead of him so then he started Blogging lies against her. his Mothers link is http://www.introductiontokarmakause.blogspot.com/
    we do have a few investors, that need to wait for court! our attorneys link http://denverlegalteam.com/leonard_martinez.php
    You can’t manipulate these blogs can you Daryl Acumen!
    Steve Klemarks Testimony
    My name Is Steve Klemark, and Daryl’s immature and uneducated games have gone on long enough. Still no one has come forward to say they are Exposescam or L.M.W, and if this applies to anyone reading, whoever owns scam.com, please stop spamming me. That actually is illegal…
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/wisertechnology
    The link above will take you to my page where you will see people from Denver police department who know me in my connections. I will be testifying and/or offering a statement against Daryl Acumen concerning the harm he has done to this business and Andy. I will reply to anyone asking about this issue through my personal email at SteleX247@yahoo.com. If you have read the threads, you should know that I am the person Daryl refers to as an “idiot”. I hope after reading the 40+ pages of threads and seeing what I post, you will conclude that I am most certainly not the idiot in this situation. My phone and emails are @ link above.
    Since my involvement in early December of 2009, I have seen Daryl ruthlessly, unyieldingly and ignorantly attack everything that comes out of Andy’s mouth. THE SAME HOUR something new is posted, Daryl writes about it on his thread. How does he get information that this business is a scam so quickly? Or is his issue not with Andy’s business practices, but with Andy himself? My best guess is that Daryl is upset at Andy and is trying to get back at him. What confuses me is that, by his own admission, Andy owes Daryl no money. NO MONEY (I think there is a claim that some advertising money is owed, which to my knowledge has no paperwork, contract or receipt to back it up and is only a couple hundred dollars anyway). So I’ve been meaning to ask, why? Why spend the time (probably over a day) writing all these threads, hating someone so much? This isn’t about money. Did he hurt you in some way? Daryl, please, for your families sake, wake up. This is not the playground at middle school anymore. We don’t meet at flagpoles to fight. What you have done and are actively doing is damaging this company and everyone involved, not just Andy. Your actions are even hurting the person you label as your crazy mother. I challenge anyone reading to not take anyone’s word on this matter. Pick up the phone and call Rebecca and judge for yourself if Daryl is a good judge of character. Remember… he did call me an idiot. Before you call, you can read a little background about what happened below:
    http://www.introductiontokarmakause.blogspot.com/
    Everything aside for a moment, Daryl, some of the things you have said about your mother are horrible and you should be ashamed. I cannot fathom saying anything like that about my mother, even if it were true. My mother was very ill with cancer my whole childhood and passed away when I was 16. I never really had a chance to enjoy her, but you do. Rebecca’s your mother. You only have one and you don’t know for how much longer. Stop being a bitch and man up (your actions toward your mother is the only thing that would get me to call you that).
    When I made video link below,
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BLOGFRAUD
    I was hoping all the harassment would stop. I never wanted to do a video at all. This was done it one cut in an attempt to resolve everything (to the one who made fun of the unprofessional nature of the video; yeah, I probably would have made fun of it too; it just really annoyed me that it was necessary so I didn’t much care about the quality, but just about the message it carries, so no hard feelings. I originally proposed a deal with Andy for 2.5 million. The price was so low because he would still have a voice in the company and we have very similar goals. But because I heard this Daryl already killed the deal with Frank (Allen Brady can verify that at (801)-895-5585, I decided I had a little negotiating *****.
    So to continue with the hurricane Daryl story;
    At this point I went to Andy and told him regardless of the great ideas he had, I could not buy a company for 2.5 million dollars with someone like Daryl and Ryion running their mouths. From there we began re-negotiations. The deal we both liked involved 2.5 million total with only $100,000 upfront so he can pay out the investors that wanted out. He would then let us carry the 2.4 million so that we had budget to insure Xtagged.com’s success. We would also be able to use immediate profit from the businesses to count toward the total. According to this deal, it and Xtagged.com (in the process of being merged into wisertechnology.com) is broken down as followed;
    #1. 2.5 million total eventual balance to Andy for the purchase (which, I believe, is half of what Andy and Allen were offered previous to me).
    #2. $100,000 up front to pay out promissory notes totaling $14,200 and the rest for the startup of Buzz/wiser, Wiser Tech and Wiser E-cig.
    #3. 51% of the profits of Xtagged.com will be distributed by the members, first from Xtagged and then through Karma Cause, to do social projects or humanitarian events of their choosing. More details will be explained about Karma Cause later, but I have been protecting them from Daryl until court.
    Daryl, you asked, “What are you crazy Xtagged is worth Millions why would you agree to give 51% away”. I figure I’ll finally answer you; because, thankfully, not everyone views the world like you do.
    #4.Investors (mostly Andy’s Family) can either be bought out or continue with us. It’s their choice. It is also mandatory I join Andy in taking Daryl, Ryion and Kyle to court for the damages I have personally witnessed, suffered, and been deeply involved in because of the statement it will produce (I later talked Andy down to just Daryl because all the intent seemed to be coming from there).
    The deal would have gone through January 5th, 2010, if I didn’t again suspend it. I thought that Daryl was at least reasonable enough to limit his attacks to Andy and not involve me anymore then his name calling, but I was wrong. I started losing contracts (most notably one at a very established venue in Denver). Contact me for it’s name if you want, but I do not want to post them here because I am hoping to re-establish communication with them after court.
    Daryl, what do you want? What’s your end game? It’s hard to see any motivation from you other then hatred and/or obsession. You crossed the line a long time ago. After reading ALL your threads, I couldn’t think of anything other then it really seems you behave like a stalker. If you want to have your personal feud against Andy, go for it. But once you make it public, and start hurting others, you have to stop. You should stop. Sometimes I feel you do not know what you are doing, but I’m afraid you shortly will. Yes, I know Andy has sometimes fought back in an inappropriate manner, but he has never crossed the lines you have. Not even close. You seem to stalk Andy, perhaps checking his websites 5 times a day? I don’t know… And then call anyone and everyone posted as a partner in order to speak pure hatred to them in an effort to convince them not to work with us. Perhaps you should check dictionary.com before you start trash talking someone;
    Scam – –noun
    1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle.
    –verb (used with object)
    2. to cheat or defraud with a scam.
    After we asked you repeatedly to give us a list of who Andy has “scammed”, you released a quite hilarious list with me and Allan Brady on top. I did not want a list of investors, but I guess you think they are the same (again, dictionary.com). You posting this list also show’s you have not in fact been “swindled”, or scammed by anyone involved. Ryion is the only one truly owed anything and his money would have been returned a long time ago if you guys would have just shut up. Obviously no one is going to sign a buy out agreement with anyone who is actively and illegally trying to destroy the company. What do you expect? Then, after I first point out the flaws, you go back to edit the list and change the numbers around (on the thread). Have you mentioned that to your lawyer?
    Speaking of Adam Platte (your lawyer?), please tell him to read over a threatening document before it gets sent to me. The one I received was more filler and legal assumptions than anything else. Next time, just send me an email saying, “hey, you know if you lose in court you guys owe me my legal fees?”. Yes, I am aware of this, but thank you.
    So basically, I called my investors, who include my father (Air Force, NYPD, Palm Beach PD, etc), and we all decided to hold off on signing anything until court is over.
    That is the Reader’s Digest version of the story. If you want any more detail, have any questions, or want to know who to contact to verify anything. For the love of God, please stop taking the personal feud between Andy and Daryl seriously. In that regard, they are both crazy (Andy just isn’t blindly hurting anyone else). Don’t take anyone’s word for it, not even mine. Just call Rebecca, Allan, Andy, Daryl, Ryion, and whoever else so you get everyone’s side of the story. This minimal effort might yield you a lot of money if you come to the same conclusion I did.
    Thank you to everyone who continues to support us! Man, this is going to make one hell of a story one day. I promise all you guys, one day we will all look back at this and laugh. Let’s keep the dream alive and keep moving forward, regardless of the speed bumps. They just make us grow and become stronger. Learn from them.
    More exciting things are to come! Keep checking back with http://www.wisertechnology.com for the latest news and developments. Once the lawsuit is underway, we will be able to release a lot more because there will hopefully be a gag order on Daryl. Since no one around can seem to get through to him, hopefully a judge and a court order will? I guess time will tell and we’ll deal with that when it comes.
    Thanks again!
    Steve
    Allen Brady: (801) 895-5585 (Thank you for allowing me to post your number)
    Rebecca Dunn: (252) 303-0007 (her phone might be off because of problems with bills. read http://www.introductiontokarmakause.blogspot.com/ if you already haven’t and you’ll understand)
    Steve Klemark: http://www.linkedin.com/in/wisertechnology
    Wiser Technology
    Buzz/wiser]
    Karma Cause
    Wiser e-cig
    Wiser Car Cover
    Smoke-Wiser-Live-Longer

Wiser Technology has no brains nor technology. It is run by two very disfuntional people that don't live in reality. This company is clearly a scam! Sorry Steve but you are en retarded for following Andy!!! When are you going to wake up!!!

Yea, Steve's even dumber than Andy. At least Andy KNOWS he's a scam, that's why he's in hiding. Steve has no clue, even though he was recently reprimanded by Denver Police Department Internal Affairs for using the department's name to promote Andy's scams and he's actually been interviewed by the detective heading up the investigation that will soon result in Andy Esquivel's indictment on fraud charges related to his solicitation of financial investments in Xtagged.

...fun stuff!

Steve, do you have Andy's address? We're trying to have him served in several active and a few pending lawsuits.

Well it looks like Allen Brady is helping Andy, He cares nothing for the people who have been scammed. and is taking an active role in Andy's Wiser Tech and Xtagged.com We finally know were Allen stands......With the con-Artist! We will assist the Sec with all the info on Steve, Andy, Allen.

Bannedddddd is offline Xtagged.com SCAM (and Con Artist Andy Esquivel

All should be warned of this scam! Wiser Technology, LLC and Xtagged.com are bolth being used to scam investors. Andy the owner has been known to have scammed several investors in UT, and is now on the run in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Scam.com View Post
    All should be warned of this scam! Wiser Technology, LLC and Xtagged.com are bolth being used to scam investors. Andy the owner has been known to have scammed several investors in UT, and is now on the run in Denver.
    To Whom It May Concern:

Scam.com did not post this blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PchS0sJ4CFY

Apparently these guys are portraying themselves as Scam.com. This is currently being investigated.

Beckie Dunn, CEO
    Wiser Technology LLC

To Whom It May Concern:

The following link is a scam and was not posted by Scam.com: Watch our link at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PchS0sJ4CFY

These guys are pretending to be scam.com and it is currently being investigated.

Beckie Dunn, CEO
    Wiser Technology LLC

Interesting.

The WhoIs for wisertechnology.com gives,
    Registrant:
    jobita esquivel
    990 upham dr
    lakewood, co 80214
    United States

Domain Name: WISERTECHNOLOGY.COM
    Created on: 07-May-10
    Expires on: 08-Oct-11
    Last Updated on: 08-Oct-10

Administrative Contact:
    esquivel, jobita utxpatrol @gmail.com (edited, remove space)
    990 upham dr
    lakewood, co 80214
    United States
    +1.7024038506 Fax --
    Oddly a reverse address search via Whitepages shows the address to be a private residence and someone else is listed there. AnyWho confirms that another individual is listed at that address. Also, the area code for this area is 720 not 702. Per a reverse phone search via Whitepages the phone number shown is a unpublished land line in Las Vegas, NV. (Both area codes can be confirmed at bennetyee.org/ucsd-pages/area). Plus the domain was just registered last May and used a free Gmail account.

Plus I am unable to find a business registration for 'Wiser Technology' with any of the following States;
    sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityCriteriaExt.do (Colorado)
    nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/ (Nevada)
    secure.utah.gov/bes/action (Utah).

I haven't found any real contact information at wisertechnology.com (this link skips the annoying music intro. :spin2:). Even the e-mail address's listed are all free accounts. I have found that a Jobita L. Esquivel (Age 51) lives in Denver or Colorado Springs and has a Maria listed in the household so perhaps that is the problem.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 10-24-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

NoMaxim,

You're hitting the nail right on the head. In fact, the deeper you dig, the worse it gets. We have an entire thread about this scam at UtahRaves.com that goes on for 45 pages and is packed with evidence that this whole enterprise is one big scam. It actually gets so bad and transparent at times that you begin to wonder who in their right mind is crazy enough to believe this shit?

I actually wonder about the user "Scam.com." I suspect that account is a red herring set up by Andy so that he could discredit it and give himself more legitimacy. He's known for using sock-puppets like "Gary the Bus Driver" to prop himself up. Can the moderator of this board please do an IP lookup on Scam.com (the user) and see if it's IP address is geolocated in the greater Denver Colorado area? If so, it's Andy.

The Gary the Bus Driver blog by Andy is especially hilarious because it's such an obvious sham. Andy goes on for pages and pages detailing this amazing infomercial filming in which he looks like "Neo from the Matrix." Then He posts the video above in which you can clearly see Gary the Bus Driver's Google account logged in at the upper right hand corner of the browser. Andy's not even smart enough to know to LOG OUT of his fake identity before filming a YouTube video!

Anyway, State securities fraud charges are eminent in this case so all this talk is essentially academic. Andy will probably be in prison by spring, so we can all revisit this thread then.

PS - here's Andy's video reply to your post...in which he proves what a complete idiot he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbd5L45YsXY
    Last edited by utahraves; 10-25-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Hi Guys,

So Andy is now suing Scam.com. Watch the following video. It's PRICELESS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQs1Foh7mg4

Here Andy illustrates that he has absolutely NO CLUE how to use a vBulletin message board.

Here's a link to the UtahRaves.com Message Board thread that explains in detail what a con man Andy Esquivel is and how stupid his associates Steve Klemark, Allen Brady, and Rebecca Dunn are.

http://www.utahraves.com/showthread.php?t=19452

Also, here's a link to Andy's latest invention: the magic dice ball attached to the bottom of a drink can. Watch this video, but make sure it's after work so nobody can hear you laughing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z60TSG810Ac
    Last edited by utahraves; 10-25-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Yah, I'm kinda getting an idea that some people posting here are a little full of it.

For example,
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/wisertechnology
    Steve R Klemark III’s Experience
    Computer and Geek Squad Manager
    Best Buy

(Public Company; BBY; Retail industry)
    2003 — 2006 (3 years )
    I managed the computer department during the emergence of Geek Squad. I was one of 4 managers consulted about structure, design, pricing, staffing, job requirements and the general business plan for the new start-up. We put it together and launched it in 4 test stores, the Fort Collins, CO store being one of them. The success of the program was due to our sales men and women’s eagerness and competitiveness, as well as exceptional leadership from all managers involved across the country. It was a privilege to be part of that team.
    The 'Geek Squad' was started by Robert Stephens in Minnesota in 1994, nine years before Mr. Klemark even started at Best Buy. Best Buy bought the business in 2002.

News articles;
    technibble.com/geek-squad-marketing-why-they-get-more-clients-than-you/
    Geek Squad Marketing: Why they get more clients than you.
    Tuesday, August 29th, 2006 at 9:35 pm

The Geek Squad is something most computer technicians have seen or heard about at some point even if you are outside the US. In this article I will be talking about their beginnings and their highly effective marketing that make people view them as mini-celebrities instead of just computer technicians.

Who they are and how it all began
    Geek Squad was formed by Robert Stevens in 1994 with only $200. Robert Stevens, a native of Chicago left a Art scholarship at the Institute of Chicago in 1990 to pursue a degree in Computer Science at the University of Minnesota. While attending university he landed a job fixing computers at the Human Factors Research Laboratoryť. Over three years he became the head engineer of the lab and during this time he started Geek Squad. In 2002, Geek Squad was brought by the American electronics chain stores Best Buy and is integrated into every best Buy Store across North America.
    Now days with over 6000 workers the Geek Squad is America’s largest technology support company.
    fastcompany.com/articles/1999/08/stephens.html
    Robert Stephens
    By: Anni Layne July 31, 1999

Geek Squad founder and chief inspector

In the following interview, Geek Squad mastermind Robert Stephens discusses the logic behind his first book, The Geek Squad Guide to Solving Any Computer Glitch, as well as time-tested methods for attracting and retaining top-notch employees, building a powerful brand, and pleasing the customer every time.

Explain the Geek Squad mystique: the police cars, the suits and ties, the agent language.

In the absence of a career in rock stardom, I was left with my knowledge of how to fix computers and solve problems. This is my attempt at glamorizing the unglamorous.

The Geek Squad is comprised of the top minds in computers. We solve problems that other people can't. Most corporations have their own internal support, but they get bogged down in projects or Y2K preparation. Sometimes there are problems they can't solve, and they need an outside source. That's what we are.

click link for full article
    bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7361463.stm
    Digital plumbers enter the home
    Page last updated at 09:27 GMT, Friday, 30 May 2008 10:27 UK
    GEEK SQUAD - THE FACTS
    Began life 14 years ago in Minneapolis, when Robert Stevens started fixing computers using just his bike and a laptop.
    Expanded to offer 24-hour technology support for homes across the US
    Arrived in the UK in February 2007 in partnership with the Carphone Warehouse
    It charges a Ł99 fixed fee per job, regardless of how long the job takes to solve
    theledger.com/article/20100401/NEWS/4015075
    Robert Stephens Started Geek Squad With a Single Bicycle
    By JACKIE CROSBY
    MINNEAPOLIS STAR TRIBUNE
    Published: Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 6:16 p.m.

Robert Stephens recalls with precision the night he signed the deal that would put his sassy startup, Geek Squad, under the massive corporate umbrella of Best Buy.

Parked in an alley outside the lawyers' office in downtown Minneapolis, Stephens and his mentor, Platinum Group founder Dean Bachelor, toasted the future with a $400 bottle of champagne. It was October 2002, and Stephens, then 33, was plotting the new heights to which he could take Geek Squad, the computer repair company he had started in college.

click link for full article
    Other sources;
    Geek Squad- Wiki,
    Uniforms and vehicles
    The Minnesota Historical Society added the official uniform to its permanent collection in 2000.
    telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/2814604/Business profile Robert Stephens Geek Squad founder
    graemethickins.typepad.com- Robert Stephens, Geek Squad Founder, Gives IT Execs & Geeks a Lesson in Branding
    cnbc.com/id/25244592- Robert Stevens Harnessing His Inner Nerd with Geek Squad
    Last edited by nomaxim; 10-25-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by utahraves View Post
    So Andy is now suing Scam.com. Watch the following video. It's PRICELESS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQs1Foh7mg4
    Funny vids, someone not only isn't familiar with ICANN Policies but also didn't read the Go Daddy-
    Domain Name Registration Agreement
    3. UP TO DATE INFORMATION; USE OF INFORMATION AND EXPIRATION
    You agree that for each domain name registered by You the following information will be made publicly available in the Whois directory as determined by ICANN Policy and may be sold in bulk as set forth in the ICANN agreement:
    * The domain name
    * Your name and postal address
    * The email address, postal address, voice and fax numbers for technical and administrative contacts
    * The Internet protocol numbers for the primary and secondary name servers
    * The corresponding names of the name servers; and
    * The original date of registration and expiration date
    Gee, wonder who registered that website in their mother's name. Looks like he needs to sue that person.
    Here Andy illustrates that he has absolutely NO CLUE how to use a vBulletin message board.
    That's for sure, this is a discussion forum not a review website. And most anyone knows how to find the 'Forum Leaders'. One things for sure, no one that has posted in this thread so far has any Moderator capabilities.
    Here's a link to the UtahRaves.com Message Board thread that explains in detail what a con man Andy Esquivel is and how stupid his associates Steve Klemark, Allen Brady, and Rebecca Dunn are.

http://www.utahraves.com/showthread.php?t=19452
    Yep, already found that. Well, nothing personal, but since user 'dacumen' is a 'Admin' there, that really doesn't help in any way. Being that this matter does appear to have some kind of interpersonal rivalry going on. At least here the field is more neutral, funny, wonder if the person making these YouTube videos noticed that I've been a member here for almost four years. Besides, we get all kinds of wierd stuff here. Visit the Political Chat or read this thread, http://208.86.2.178 (Pyrabang). That guy led police on a chase through two states, SWAT team and everything; Post #144 Pyrabang thread.
    Also, here's a link to Andy's latest invention: the magic dice ball attached to the bottom of a drink can. Watch this video, but make sure it's after work so nobody can hear you laughing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z60TSG810Ac
    Well, that's kinda irrelevant since we have not been able to confirm that any such company as 'Wiser Technology' actually exists.

Oh, nothing here either;
    secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/CSearch.aspx (North Carolina)

EDIT
    Almost forgot, scam.com/complaints.

It's only located on the Homepage at the top. It is rather hard to find, it only says; Complaints Click Here :rotz:
    Last edited by nomaxim; 10-25-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Nomaxim,

you're right about me being admin at UtahRaves.com. That's actually the whole point! Ryion Butcher posted on one of my websites and Andy began threatening to sue ME for hosting the blog. I told Andy's retarded associate Steve Klemark to tell Andy to stop contacting me or I'd use my site to expose his scam. Andy kept making threats, so I posted the Xtagged Scam thread to let the world know what they were all about.

I admit it's home field advantage to battle this out on MY website, but I've taken particular care to preserve all of Andy's various posts, as much for their entertainment value as out of fairness. Andy constantly accuses me (like he's accused City Weekly and now Scam.com) of manipulating his posts. Frankly, I don't see the need to as the more Andy writes, the more he discredits himself! He usually deletes his YouTube videos crying 'foul' after he sobers up and realizes he just made an ass out of himself.

I for one love the fact that this is now on a neutral board. We need some fresh eyeballs on this. I've been hosting the main thread far too long and people on my board are getting bored with it.

I like how you called Steve out on the Geek Squad thing. You should have been here when they were claiming to be endorsed by the Denver PD. Now THAT was a riot!

Have you guy's seen the videos of Andy the nut job! This is the guy who is supposed to be be over this billion doller web site called Wiser Technology and Xtagged.com....I've never laughed so hard in my life!
    Andy is the reson they make sites like SCAM.COM Andy,you are Lol....of scammers.:yelcutelaughA: