+ Reply to Thread

B. Hinn, P. Crouch, K. Hagin, K. Copeland: Masons

We could add Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, Robert Schuller, Adrian Rogers, Charles Stanley and many others to the list. Is Christianity compatible with Masonry? Famous evangelist Charles Finney didn't think so. He had been a member of the lodge for four years and dropped out after he got saved, and wrote a book against it. And Benny Hinn and Paul Crouch are both Assembly of God which still forbids members being Masons in their bylaws, so apparently they aren't enforcing this any more. Also did you hear that Paul Crouch had a gay affair with one of his employees and then paid him thousands of dollars to keep quiet about it?

Re: B. Hinn, P. Crouch, K. Hagin, K. Copeland: Mas

Indeed I have heard about Crouch. OF COURSE they are all Masons, infiltrators in these end times! Let's add CARMAN the Christian Casanova to the list.

He has waxed worse and worse after making The Champion in 2001 and aligning himself with the TBN gang.
    As of late he has also resigned from concert touring, thank God.

He has been scamming people for nearly 30 years. He can no longer fill a small church, much less a concert hall.
    I heard him 'preach' a few years back and was sickened, literally, by his total arrogance and complete disregard for true Biblical Christianity.
    Google his name in full, Carman Licciardello, along with Fact Net Forum and also Available Light Online. Literally a war between his groupies and the discerning!

His downfall became evident in 2004 when he lied to his supporters about a secret marriage and divorce. He also has had his share of illicit affairs with various bimbettes.

Also Google 'Weird World of Carman', it's a total hoot. The posters hold nothing back.

Now all Carman has is Facebook and MySpace accounts to attract groupies and he is selling junk like Visalus, etc. Last but not least, this 'Christian' has appeared in this film:

http://www.changinghandsfilm.com

He's the Mafia looking guy all in black.

Total whack job!:judges:

Re: B. Hinn, P. Crouch, K. Hagin, K. Copeland: Mas

I've been doing some research into "Deep Masonry" and I'm finding it quite astonishing, especially in the context of Medieval philosophy like that proposed by Thomas Aquinas.

Google "The Topological Metaphor" to read some mind-blowing stuff about the Ancient Wisdom of the Ages that is hidden in most modern religions!

YOPJ

Re: B. Hinn, P. Crouch, K. Hagin, K. Copeland: Masons

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbovee View Post
    We could add Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, Robert Schuller, Adrian Rogers, Charles Stanley and many others to the list. Is Christianity compatible with Masonry? Famous evangelist Charles Finney didn't think so. He had been a member of the lodge for four years and dropped out after he got saved, and wrote a book against it. And Benny Hinn and Paul Crouch are both Assembly of God which still forbids members being Masons in their bylaws, so apparently they aren't enforcing this any more. Also did you hear that Paul Crouch had a gay affair with one of his employees and then paid him thousands of dollars to keep quiet about it?
    I'll give to these guys. Lest I remain amoung the stupid, lowborn, disconnected by reason of having nothing but a paper bible and a few nickles. The above know whats going on like it or not are well heeled have more that a paper book. True its not all that funny tripping stupid people for a living. These guys at least know whats going on. I would almost rather talk to them then someone that can't wear shoes with laces because they forgot how to tie them. It pointless trying to reason with a lackey. The outrage would be at the takers for someone that dosen't have all that much wanting more. But then again if they want to stay stupid so what? They are simple little lambies filled with confusion. At least I understand where the above are coming from intelligence wise at their core. Not that they would discuss it with me. But at least there is some understanding of whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    I'll give to these guys. Lest I remain amoung the stupid, lowborn, disconnected by reason of having nothing but a paper bible and a few nickles. The above know whats going on like it or not are well heeled have more that a paper book. True its not all that funny tripping stupid people for a living. These guys at least know whats going on. I would almost rather talk to them then someone that can't wear shoes with laces because they forgot how to tie them. It pointless trying to reason with a lackey. The outrage would be at the takers for someone that dosen't have all that much wanting more. But then again if they want to stay stupid so what? They are simple little lambies filled with confusion. At least I understand where the above are coming from intelligence wise at their core. Not that they would discuss it with me. But at least there is some understanding of whats going on.
    i'm glad i keep hunting down your posts as it does drill me on your basic outlook on life so to speak although you havn't yet told me about your own upbringing/life experiences/associations if you believe they somehow influenced you in the RIGHT way so to speak!? or does genetics have the major role like you are of a royal blood line!? you know we had a thread about time travel and we were asked given the choice, would you travel to the future or past!? what do you choose oh wise and discerning man!? :yb::crazy1::smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i'm glad i keep hunting down your posts as it does drill me on your basic outlook on life so to speak although you havn't yet told me about your own upbringing/life experiences/associations if you believe they somehow influenced you in the RIGHT way so to speak!? or does genetics have the major role like you are of a royal blood line!? you know we had a thread about time travel and we were asked given the choice, would you travel to the future or past!? what do you choose oh wise and discerning man!? :yb::crazy1::smurf:
    Oh once again some people think the aristocracy is a bad thing. A common thing of course to think its bad in some circles. However if one stops and thinks. The aristocracy is all for the common good. Because without the common good even the aristocracy would not have roads or electricty or cable. They would be inconvienced by obtaining food even. So the common good is very much in there best interest also. By aristocracy I mean like Warren Buffett or even George Soro's to name some well known names of course. Yes I have known people that are of that ilk. People that have raised my conciousness and made me think on a higher plain. I know for a fact they enjoyed making me think beyond everyday terms and I appreciate that. They are highly educated in some cases. In some cases they don't even bother. However they do have the foundation they need to be intelligent. It's not what you want on this earth. It's what you have that can further what you want.

It's not so much that I was schooled by them. But when I obtained what was needed to further myself. I look back on what was being said and done. I can appreciate what was being done. From the standpoint. That the haves are more grounded to the earth than people that crowd there lives with idealism for the common good. Without providing solid needs. I can see now that the aristocracy actually organizes for the common good. It can be argued it would be a drab, lacking exsistence without them.

In the case of time travel lol. You have me there. I would go back in time to some oh tropical location. Where effort is not so great. Where what I want is in abundance. Cold climates make no sense to me. Take to much effort. There is a great lack and survival is a major concern. Where there is only one short growing season and everything is preperation and work to survive the remaining seasons. I find the work ethic a drudging way to look at life and live it. For my own life I prize being smart and using intelligence to make myself comfortable. The above guys once again. They wouldn't probably impart much to me. But it would be nice to have a conversation with someone I have something in common with.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 01-14-2013 at 07:39 AM.