+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice things to say about Hermie

I'm gonna borrow this idea from OT. Is their anybody that has anything nice to say about Hermie?
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Re: Nice things to say about Hermie

Hermie always gives his unequivocal best. You may not always agree with his process or his demeanor, but that is the nature of a forum. In the end, Hermie is Hermie.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    I'm gonna borrow this idea from OT. Is their anybody that has anything nice to say about Hermie?
    ???????? Really?

???????? Really?
    I'm working on it, give me a couple of months and I may come up with something. :spin2:

Originally Posted by Knight-mare
    ???????? Really?
    GHOST DOG said:
    Hermie always gives his unequivocal best.
    I feel this a true statement....We each view the world through our own individual filters. Hermie understands things through his own filters, and I feel that Hermie always gives you the best he can give.
    You may not always agree with his process or his demeanor, but that is the nature of a forum.
    Hermie's replies are just that: Hermie's replies....it is an unforgiving world we live in....adults and children both inhabit it. "Thick skin" is not grown, it is an acquired trait. Matching wits on a forum is a game to most people. Hermie stands up to most people on here, including myself on a number of occasions. No, we are not friends, or even friendly. I am definitely not defending him, only giving justification to my initial response to this thread.
    In the end, Hermie is Hermie.
    Yes, this is true for us all. What a boring, lousy world we would be living in if we all agreed and were all of the same mind. We might as well all look identical, just like androids, to further embellish the boring-ness of our existence.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 09-16-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Your not playing the game. You are pissing them off.

The title is nice things to say about Hermie...wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

You are supposed to post how much you hate him, supposed to point out all his foibles...Not tell us that we are each individuals with our own faults and flavor.

This aint no dang therapy session, it is supposed to be a dogpile, we don't discuss ideas, we jump on folks partisanly, make personal attacks, feed our need for revenge and vendetta, take out our hatred on some unseen soul.

Dang it Ghost...you dare to bring logic and reason to this forum?
    Well somebody has to. Because most of us sure don't.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdork View Post
    Your not playing the game. You are pissing them off.

The title is nice things to say about Hermie...wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

You are supposed to post how much you hate him, supposed to point out all his foibles...Not tell us that we are each individuals with our own faults and flavor.

This aint no dang therapy session, it is supposed to be a dogpile, we don't discuss ideas, we jump on folks partisanly, make personal attacks, feed our need for revenge and vendetta, take out our hatred on some unseen soul.

Dang it Ghost...you dare to bring logic and reason to this forum?
    Well it's better to be pissed off than pissed on! If someone had their toes stepped on, oh well that's just too damn bad.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 09-18-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Well it's better to be pissed off than pissed on! If someone had their toes stepped on, oh well that's just too damn bad.
    My toes have been stomped on so much I have to count them to see if they are all still there. Just a sec, Yep still got 8

1) I'll say that he stands up for what he/she believes in, however misguided.

2) Doesn't pollute the USA with his/her existence.(U.K. or Europe, I think)

3) With the militant anti-white man attitude and general hatred for everybody, will undoubtly be erased early, thus doing the world a great good.

Actually Hermie seems kinda smart, reading into every nuance that someone posts, even if only to twist it to fit his own agenda.

Whose Hermie?

Just thought I would post something shallow.

Get it Hermie? :)

Quote Originally Posted by iamdork View Post
    awe...do yo wittle piggies hurt...we feel so tewibble your feelings got tweaked so you had to start a nasty thread...

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Are you jealous? Is Iamdork jealous that I didn't start a nasty thread about him? Is Iamdork jealous that he isn't getting all the attention. Well dimwit you never know what's next, could be you?

So what I started this nasty thread as you say. Do I give a what you think of it. HELL NO!

Just for you Iamdork, since you are the only one who is whining!
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 09-18-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Are you jealous? Is Iamdork jealous that I didn't start a nasty thread about him? Is Iamdork jealous that he isn't getting all the attention. Well dimwit you never know what's next, could be you?

So what I started this nasty thread as you say. Do I give a what you think of it. HELL NO!

Just for you Iamdork, since you are the only one who is whining!

hehehehehehehehehehehhe Poor little loser just can't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Oh, I've done upset you again...

So sorry.

And your thread to get folks to dis hermie...I've done run it off the track and no one is participating.

So sorry.

Oh, and I must apologize for not whining on your thread, which makes all your cutting and pasting creating a liar out of you...

So sorry.
    What do you think that you are doing now. This thread is about saying nice things about Hermie, not about you. But this is what you always do isn't it, change the subject and try to make it about you.

I want to share my take on this thread.

There are members who would be offended by a thread being started about them with this title.

I don't think Hermie is someone who would care one bit about this thread being here.

Hermie can dish it out and also can take it.

I think this thread was started and it could have been no one would have posted. This could have given the impression no body had anything good to say about Hermie.

I chose to post and what I posted was a joke between Hermie and I. For anyone to really get it they would have to have read posts made between Hermie and I.

Hermie posts lots of posts that can get other members upset. He doesn't seem to mind the negative feedback it can bring.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdim-wit View Post
    Oh, I've done upset you again...

So sorry.

And your thread to get folks to dis hermie...I've done run it off the track and no one is participating.

So sorry.

Oh, and I must apologize for not whining on your thread, which makes all your cutting and pasting creating a liar out of you...

So sorry.
    You didn't upset me you dim-wit. If other people want to post on this thread, that's their progitive, not mine dimwit. I'm not trying to get other people to do anything.

You must feel like a real hero or do-gooder because you supposely ran this thread off track, yawn whatever!

You are acctually the liar, since you are the only one whining like a little bitch about this thread. I may have started a "nasty thread" about Hermie but I haven't posted anything about Hermie. Real observant you are dimwit!

Besides if you are so much against "nasty threads", then why didn't say anything about the one that OT started for Kermit? Because you are a dimwit and a whinner!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    What do you think that you are doing now. This thread is about saying nice things about Hermie, not about you. But this is what you always do isn't it, change the subject and try to make it about you.
    Iamwil or Iamwhinner or Iamdimwit, whatever he calls himself is jealous that others are not saying anything nice about him. Ahhhhhh, he's just a poor baby!