+ Reply to Thread

Right Now Leads.com

I tried to research any scams on them via google but so far found nothing but i'm still skeptical. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this company. I sent my resume off for a Sales Rep position on *****slist a few days ago and this is the reply i got

"
    Thank you for replying to the Sales Representative Position. After reviewing your resume we would like to schedule an phone interview as of Thursday 9-16-10 to discuss the position. The phone interview is approximately 20-35 minutes and I have attached information concerning the position for your review. I look forward with working with you concerning the position.

Sincerely,
    Robert Montgomery
    Area Sales Manager
    Rightnowleads.com""

Also they sent me two attachments which i attached to the thread.

Thanks for any insight you may have

Re: Right Now Leads.com

As I am unable to open the files you attached I glanced at the website rightnowleads.com. It appears you are applying for a commission only job. Looks like you are suppose somehow find people who need loans and convince them to sign up at that site then you receive a commission if and when that person is approved for a loan.

You might be told you need to pay hundreds of dollars for your own website, thousands more for advertising, monthy fees for them to host your cookie-cutter template site and maybe even thousands more for coaching/advice/mentoring to "help you get started".

Just remember that credit cards will not refund for non-tangible good such as websites, hosting, mentoring or ebooks.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

thanks for replying to my post and i don't know why you can not open the document, but i will just post what it says in quote form. If anyone else has any insight on this please let me know, they should be giving me a call in a few days and i would like to know if i should go with it or not

Quote Originally Posted by What they sent me View Post
    RIGHTNOWLEADS.COM
    COMPANY OVERVIEW
    Company Overview:
    Rightnowleads.com is an Internet Based Company that provides marketing for Mortgage
    Professionals in the Real Estate Industry. We were established in 1996 in Seattle, Wa.
    Our focus is to provide internet generated lead customers to loan officers or Mortgage
    Companies at an inexpensive cost. We offer our clients an efficient marketing company that
    creates quality leads for them on a daily basis. We provide Internet Generated Leads in the
    Western States for Loan Officers and Mortgage Companies.
    Job Title:
    • Independent Sales Representative. Full Time or Part Time.
    • $25 and $50 Commission Split on all commissions earned and $25 per Retention Sale.
    • Weekly Pay: $200 - $500 per week.
    • Work From Home. Need a computer and designated phone line.
    Job Requirements:
    • Contact Loan Officers and Mortgage Companies concerning purchasing Mortgage Leads
    from Rightnowleads.com.
    • Research Internet Mortgage Websites and Other Database System.
    • Data Entry in Excel Spreadsheet.
    • Make phone calls on a daily basis.
    • Contact Loan Officers in California, Washington, Oregon and Arizona.
    Benefits:
    • Work Full Time or Part time.
    • Unlimited Income Potential.
    • 4 State Lead Generation Program.
    PHONE: 866-701-8691 WWW.RIGHTNOWLEADS.COM FAX: 206-338-1847
    RIGHTNOWLEADS.COM
    HIRING PROCESS
    Rightnowleads.com is a company based on the concept that Each Independent Contractor will
    work to, “Establish a World Class Relationship with Our Clients.” We are seeking to find
    Independent Contractor who can work independently making sales calls to Mortgage Brokers
    and Loan Officers. The Independent Contractor will work with Mortgage Companies and Loan
    Officers.
    Step 1.
    • The Loan Officer needs to fax over a Resume to hiring@rightnowleads.com.
    Step 2.
    • Company Area Manager reviews Resume and contacts applicant.
    Step 3.
    • Sales Representative is hired by Area Manager and schedule for Training.
    Step 4.
    • Sales Representative reviews sales packet and Training Sales Call with Area Manager.
    PAY INFORMATION
    Each Independent Contractor is paid as an 1099 Contractor. They are 100% Commission
    Contractors.
    • Independent Contractors are paid $25 and $50 Commission on Sales.
    • Commission paid to a Sale Rep range from $50 and $25 Rentention.
    • Monday – Sunday is pay period. Every Wednesday are Paydays.
    • $50 Phone/Travel Reimbursement for Sales of $1,000 or greater for Month.
    • $100 Phone/Travel Reimbursement for Sales of $2,000 or greater for Month.
    RIGHTNOWLEADS.COM
    “Your Connection to a World of Clients.”
    RIGHTNOWLEADS.COM
    PAYSTRUCTURE
    This is an example of the Pay a Sales Representative can expect for Sales for a Month.
    SALES REPRESENTATIVE: EXAMPLE PAY 1ST WEEK PAY.
    # OF SALES: PRODUCT: AMOUNT: COMMISSION:
    5 SALES 30 REAL TIME LEAD $875.00 $ 125.00
    5 SALES 60 REAL TIME LEAD $1,750.00 $ 250.00
    TOTAL SALES PER WEEK: 10
    TOTAL AMOUNT OF SALES: $2,625.00 PER WEEK.
    TOTAL COMMISSIONS: $ 375.00 PER WEEK.
    MONTHLY COMMISSIONS: $1,500.00 PER MONTH.
    Sincerely,
    Human Resources

DAMMIT thought is was a Lead getting company FUCKING name of biz is wrong ok maybe not i dunno but not what i was hoping for !

• $25 and $50 Commission Split on all commissions earned and $25 per Retention Sale.
    You are splitting $25 and $50 commissions? What percentage of that small amount are you suppose to receive? I would think that a mortgage worth tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars would pay more than a percentage of a measly $25-$50 commission.

• Contact Loan Officers and Mortgage Companies concerning purchasing Mortgage Leads
    from Rightnowleads.com.
    That sounds like you are suppose to cold call mortgage companies and convince them to pay you for information on people who need mortgages. I would think that people who want a mortgage would have already called/emailed a mortgage company first instead of signing up at a company that does not finance homes.

Sounds like a lot of calling, emailing, driving around, buying/printing/handing out of business cards/pamphlets/flyers in the hopes that a mortgage company will pay you. As to why a commission-paid mortgage company loan officer would pay a stranger for leads instead of generating their own by advertising themselves on the internet, TV, radio, print, twitter, facebook is not mentioned the information you were sent.

As with any commission only job, you could make money, but very, very few people do, most lose money.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.