+ Reply to Thread

$1.67 a day - Scam or not?

$1.67 a day - Scam or not? Can someone tell me about $1.67 a day program: I have recently received emails about ''another' Home Based Business called '$1.67 a day'. Does anyone know about this system, i.e. is it a scam or not? I would be interested to hear from others who have tried this system.

Re: $1.67 a day - Scam or not?

There is a detailed discussion here. Internet Business Bureau

I was a victim of Juvio too. What a bad experience that was.

essgee Guest

I hate to see people undergo bad experiences. I just have to say that both of these compaines do what they say will do. Juvio's staff is very business like. The company has GIVEN me $200 for nothing. They helped me out on my CAP program by giving me $100 to meet a certain level. They even gave me $100 just for participating in the CAP program. They also pay me on time like they say they will. I now have a VERY large group volume thanks to $1.67 a Day. I really believe that the key to success with these companies is to have a good sponosor, have good work ethics and you must have patience.

YES! Juvio is a SCAM

Juvio, Mach90, and ProBuilderPlus are all SCAMS. And I can prove it!

I wrote a complete report with pictures. Please go to http://www.megawealthytoday.com/Mach90_Juvio_Scam.html for all the information.

Please pass the word.
    Would you like to find out how to sign up more members into your MLM then you ever thought possible?
    CLICK HERE for more information.

Using this system I've been able to sign up 500 new members in the past 6 weeks. And the best part..It's FREE to join.