Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

50" Samsung DLP Plasma - Niutech - GOOD LINK - 18 Offers

Here is a great offer for a:

Samsung« HL-R5087 50" HDTV
    Features

* 50 inch DLP equipped with digital cable ready so you can enjoy with out an additional box or remote
    * No Burn-In or Screen Aging
    * Samsung's« latest generation DNIe« Video Enhancer
    * 30-Watt Audio System with built-in Speakers

Here is the Google search...
    http://www.google.com/search?q=HL-R5...en-US:official

Here is the link...
    http://www.computer-offer.com/rd_p?p...=13099-50%20tv

Re: 50" Samsung DLP Plasma - Niutech - GOOD LINK - 18 Offers

Quote Originally Posted by box86rowh

Samsung« HL-R5087 50" HDTV
    Features

* 50 inch DLP equipped with digital cable ready so you can enjoy with out an additional box or remote
    * Samsung's« latest generation DNIe« Video Enhancer

Here is the link...
    wow thanks, which offers are you doing? Im definately doing this. 18 offers pretty good. But i have a question i already did a $2000 gift card from nuitech from that same site, can i do this one or will it screw up my account? Should i just use a diff email??
    Last edited by kimi4life3; 06-05-2006 at 05:44 PM.

I have not started it yet...I am going to do it in a couple of weeks. Just remember to keep track of all the info of the ofers you sign up for...

I have not started it yet...I am going to do it in a couple of weeks. Just remember to keep track of all the info of the ofers you sign up for...

thanks, tell me what offers your gonna do, anyway so can i do this b/c i already did a $2k gift card from them do i just use a diff email?

Quote Originally Posted by kimi4life3
    thanks, tell me what offers your gonna do, anyway so can i do this b/c i already did a $2k gift card from them do i just use a diff email?
    NT's policy is that you must use the same e-mail address across all NT sites you use. People are being DQ'd for using different e-mail addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGoose
    NT's policy is that you must use the same e-mail address across all NT sites you use. People are being DQ'd for using different e-mail addresses.

oh so i can do this offer without getting in trouble, but i just have to use the same one i used with my other one?

Quote Originally Posted by kimi4life3
    oh so i can do this offer without getting in trouble, but i just have to use the same one i used with my other one?
    If this is your first NT site, you are OK. Just use the same e-mail address for future NT sites to make sure you don't get DQ'd.

TOP OFFERS PAGE 1 of 3

Complete any 3 offers below to get your FREE Samsung´┐Ż HL-R5087 50" HDTV!

Computer Training from Video Professor
    Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish, French, Italian or German for FREE
    Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Rent DVDs Online with NO Late Fees
    Try Netflix for FREE - Rent as many DVDs as you want with plans starting at only $9.99 a month. No Late Fees. Keep each DVD as long as you want. You must complete the free Netflix trial & become a paying member to receive credit. First-time Netflix customers only.
    CLICK HERE!

Blockbuster Online DVD Rental
    Simply pay the $9.99 fee for the first month to get credit for this offer.
    CLICK HERE!

Save 85% on Printer Ink & Laser Toners
    Ink Clearance! InkBlvd offers high quality ink for Canon, Epson, HP, Lexmark, and many more!

For this offer, you must make a minimum purchase of $30 or more to qualify for the gift
    CLICK HERE!

WhiteOverNite Teeth Whitening - FREE Trial
    Try WhiteOverNite Teeth Whitening's professional tooth whitening system for FREE at home! (Only pay $3.95 Shipping & Handling)
    CLICK HERE!

2 Bottles of Premium Wine at a Great Price!
    For only $25.95* you'll receive two expertly selected Premium Wines (that's just $12.97* per bottle!) delivered right to your door from International Wine Cellars.

Discover fine wines from all the great winemaking regions around the world. Our team of experts find the hidden gems from boutique wineries that you just won't find at your local store. Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price!
    CLICK HERE!

Ultima Smile - Teeth Whitening System
    Try UltimaSmile's Professional Teeth Whitening system for FREE at home! Get the exact same results you do at the dentist, in the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the cost. Try a 7 day supply FREE! Pay only $5.95 S&H.
    CLICK HERE!

Lose Weight 24 Hours a Day
    Lose weight 24 hours a day with LeanLookRX, the Advanced Calorie Blocker & Fat Burner. LeanLookRX kick-starts your metabolism and curbs your appetite when you want to snack most by regulating blood sugar. Try a 7 day supply FREE! Pay only $3.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Get Younger Skin - Free TimeFactor Sample
    - FREE 14-Day Sample - Pay only $3.95 S&H
    CLICK HERE!

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
    Lose weight 24 hours a day with the Ultima Weight Loss Patch! The all-natural ingredient fucus vesiculosus (kelp), aids in decreasing appetite, increasing metabolism, & burning fat! Try a 7 day supply FREE! Pay only $6.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

CortiBan Weight Loss with HOODIA
    Aren't you ready for Low-Stress, Natural, Permanent Weight Loss? CortiBan Ultra with HOODIA is the perfect combination of powerful herbs that will help you lose that weight! Try a 30 day supply FREE! Pay only $4.95 Shipping. Get credit for this offer by ordering ONLINE (instead of via phone).
    CLICK HERE!

Keep Your Energy Levels at Their BEST
    Feeling tired and exchausted? Actipril is an invigorating blend of all-natural herbs to help give you the boost you need to help kick your body's energy levels into overdrive! Try a FREE 7-day sample and feel the difference! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Control & Reduce Stress with Relaset
    Feeling stressed out? Whatever your reason for stress might be, Relaset contains vitamins and minerals that help support the nervous system, and help battle the daily effects of stress on the body. Try a FREE sample and feel the difference! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Lose Weight by Suppressing Your Appetite
    Xhobatol Weight-Loss is an all-natural herbal weight loss product that is designed to help reduce your appetite and increase the thermogenic process (burning fat). With Xhobatol, you'll feel full faster; your energy level and metabolism is increased, and, most importantly, you'll lose weight by not overeating! Try a FREE 7 day sample! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Free Sample of TrimLife
    Lose up to 10 pounds in as little as 7 days with a Free sample of TrimLife! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

5 DVDs for 49 cents (+ S&P)
    Join Columbia House and get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each (+ Shipping & Processing)! Check out the great selection at Columbia House!
    CLICK HERE!

3 Hand-Made Silk Ties for $3 Each
    Get 3 silk ties from Belisi for only $3 each. Each one is made with expensive, hand-made silk and quality is guaranteed to be equal to $75 department store ties!
    CLICK HERE!

Great Fun - FREE $10 ExxonMobil Cash Card
    Try a 30 Day Great Fun trial membership & get a FREE $10 ExxonMobil Cash Card - Pay only a $1 Processing Fee. No Obligation.
    CLICK HERE!

Stamps.com Free 30 Day Trial
    With Stamps.com print US Postal Service postage right from your PC. You'll never go to the Post Office again! Sign up now and receive $5 in FREE postage. Get credit when you stay on for at least 30 days as a Stamps.com member
    CLICK HERE!

Homes on sale from $10,000 - Free Search
    Bargain Network maintains a nationwide database of properties that are in default, scheduled for auction and bank-owned. Find Homes for sale from $10,000!

Complete this offer by signing up for the Free Trial with a credit card online.
    CLICK HERE!

Get 12 CDs for the Price of 1
    Get 12 CDs for the price of 1, nothing more to buy, ever! Simply join BMG Music Service and you can choose your FREE CDs from over 12,000 titles. It's 100% RISK FREE!
    CLICK HERE!

Discover´┐Ż Gas Card
    - 0% Intro APR, No Annual Fee
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Gas Purchases
    - Up to 1% Cashback on all other Purchases
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer

If you've already applied for another Discover Card, do NOT apply for this card. Discover will only approve 1 card application at a time for the same person.
    CLICK HERE!

Disney Princess Book Club
    Enroll your child in the DISNEY PRINCESS BOOK CLUB today and receive 3 HARDCOVER Storybooks for only $4.99 + S&H. Plus, get a FREE Princess Tiara and Wand Set!
    CLICK HERE!

Discover´┐Ż Platinum Clear Card
    - 0% Intro APR
    - No Annual Fee
    - Up to 2% Cashback Bonus´┐Ż Award
    - Cool, Clear Design
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer

If you've already applied for another Discover Card, do NOT apply for this card. Discover will only approve 1 card application at a time for the same person.
    CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish for FREE from OnLingo
    Get 2 FREE Spanish Lesson CDs + a Electronic Pocket English/Spanish Translator as a Bonus Gift from OnLingo! Master a new language in less than 3 months! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

AOL MusicNow - 90 Day Risk-Free
    Download Music That's Fast, Legal and FREE! Get 30 days of FREE Music Downloads from AOL Music Now When You Try AOL for 90 Days Risk Free! Over 1.5 Million Songs on Demand, Anytime.

Get credit by staying as an AOL member (not cancelling) for at least 7 days. You can cancel anytime within the first 90 days to avoid being charged a fee.
    CLICK HERE!

8 Disney Storybooks for only $3.99
    Kids love storybooks based on their favorite Disney movies! Get 7 timeless Disney storybooks FREE when you purchase just one book for only $3.99 (+S&H). These storybooks are not available in stores and by ordering today, you'll also get a FREE Backpack featuring Winnie the Pooh! A Special Offer from Disney Wonderful World of Reading.
    CLICK HERE!

8 Dr. Seuss Storybooks for only $3.99
    Welcome to The Beginning Readers' Program, a fun-filled club featuring best-selling storybooks by Dr. Seuss & His Friends. It's where you'll find The Cat In the Hat, Sam-I-am, Arthur, the Berenstain Bears, Thomas the Tank Engine and many more of your child's favorite storybook characters all in one place. Get 7 hardcover storybooks for FREE when you purchase just one book for only $3.99 (+S&H).
    CLICK HERE!

Passport To Fun - FREE Trial + $25 Gift Card
    Try a FREE 30 Day Passport To Fun membership & get a FREE $25 Linens 'n Things Gift Card - Pay only a $1 Processing Fee.

Passport to Fun is one of the nation's premier entertainment programs that offers savings on movies, meals out, family activities, home entertainment, shopping and more.
    CLICK HERE!

At Home Rewards + $25 Wal-MartGift Card
    Try an At Home Rewards FREE Trial membership & get a FREE $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card - Pay only a $1 Processing Fee.

At Home Rewards is one of the nation's premier membership services that provide access to savings at on home care, decorating, cooking and entertainment and home entertainment.
    CLICK HERE!

Shopping Essentials + $25 Sears Gift Card
    Try a Shopping Essentials FREE Trial membership & get a FREE $25 Sears Gift Card - Pay only a $1 Processing Fee.

Shopping Essentials is a savvy-consumer program that offers savings on the items you need, so you can afford the things you want.
    CLICK HERE!

Buy CDs for only $5.99 each + FREE Shipping
    Introducting YourMusic.com, a whole new way to buy music! All CDs only $5.99 each with FREE Shipping. Choose from over 14,000 titles. Subscribe to YourMusic.com & get credit!
    CLICK HERE!

30 Premium Handmade Cigars
    Sample premium, handrolled cigars at a ridiculously low price. The Powerhouse 30 Sampler is 30 cigars from 5 exclusive brands offered direct to you, the smoker, saving you the middleman's profit. Order now for only $29 + S&H (A $98 Value) + get a Free Aluminum Attache!
    CLICK HERE!

RealRhapsody - 14 Day FREE Trial
    Download all the songs you want with a FREE 14 day trial of RealRhapsodyTM - No limits or restrictions on the largest legal digital collection in the world!
    CLICK HERE!

Discover´┐Ż Student Card
    CLICK HERE!

TOP OFFERS PAGE 2 of 3

Complete any 6 offers below to get your FREE Samsung« HL-R5087 50" HDTV!

Get a computer learning lesson on CD-ROM from Video Professor! Choose from over 15 titles and learn new computer skills in 1 hour! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish, French, Italian or German for FREE
    Get 3 FREE Advantage Language Lesson CDs + Bonus CD of the WordPoint Instant Translator! From Advantage Language: Winner of Microsoft Industry Awards - Best Educational Software 2004! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Rent DVDs Online with NO Late Fees
    Try Netflix for FREE - Rent as many DVDs as you want with plans starting at only $9.99 a month. No Late Fees. Keep each DVD as long as you want. You must complete the free Netflix trial & become a paying member to receive credit. First-time Netflix customers only.
    CLICK HERE!

Rent DVDs from Blockbuster Online: Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Only $9.99 for the first month. Free shipping. No return Dates.

CLICK HERE!

WhiteOverNite Teeth Whitening - FREE Trial
    Try WhiteOverNite Teeth Whitening's professional tooth whitening system for FREE at home! (Only pay $3.95 Shipping & Handling)
    CLICK HERE!

Male Sexual Enhancement - Orexis
    Orexis is the first Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Product with both immediate and long term GUARANTEED RESULTS. Boost size, performance, sexual energy and stamina. Try a FREE 7-Day supply of Orexis and see the results! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Get Younger Skin - Free TimeFactor Sample
    - Reduce Wrinkles & age spots
    - Regenerates new skin cells
    - Moisturizes skin deep below surface
    - FREE 14-Day Sample - Pay only $3.95 S&H
    CLICK HERE!

Ultima Smile - Teeth Whitening System
    Try UltimaSmile's Professional Teeth Whitening system for FREE at home! Get the exact same results you do at the dentist, in the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the cost. Try a 7 day supply FREE! Pay only $5.95 S&H.
    CLICK HERE!

2 Bottles of Premium Wine at a Great Price!
    For only $25.95* you'll receive two expertly selected Premium Wines (that's just $12.97* per bottle!) delivered right to your door from International Wine Cellars.

Discover fine wines from all the great winemaking regions around the world. Our team of experts find the hidden gems from boutique wineries that you just won't find at your local store. Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price!
    CLICK HERE!

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
    Lose weight 24 hours a day with the Ultima Weight Loss Patch! The all-natural ingredient fucus vesiculosus (kelp), aids in decreasing appetite, increasing metabolism, & burning fat! Try a 7 day supply FREE! Pay only $6.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Lose Weight 24 Hours a Day
    Lose weight 24 hours a day with LeanLookRX, the Advanced Calorie Blocker & Fat Burner. LeanLookRX kick-starts your metabolism and curbs your appetite when you want to snack most by regulating blood sugar. Try a 7 day supply FREE! Pay only $3.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Drink Coffee - Lose Weight
    Lose Weight by drinking coffee! JavaTrim is a 100% Premium Gourmet Dark Roast Coffee that is Hoodia Enriched (FDA Approved) to help you Loss Weight! Zero fat, calories or Carbs! Try One Pound of the Exclusive JavaTrim Diet Gourmet Coffee for FREE! Pay only $4.87 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

CortiBan Weight Loss with HOODIA
    Aren't you ready for Low-Stress, Natural, Permanent Weight Loss? CortiBan Ultra with HOODIA is the perfect combination of powerful herbs that will help you lose that weight! Try a 30 day supply FREE! Pay only $4.95 Shipping. Get credit for this offer by ordering ONLINE (instead of via phone).
    CLICK HERE!

Save 85% on Printer Ink & Laser Toners
    Ink Clearance! InkBlvd offers high quality ink for Canon, Epson, HP, Lexmark, and many more!

For this offer, you must make a minimum purchase of $30 or more to qualify for the gift
    CLICK HERE!

Keep Your Energy Levels at Their BEST
    Feeling tired and exchausted? Actipril is an invigorating blend of all-natural herbs to help give you the boost you need to help kick your body's energy levels into overdrive! Try a FREE 7-day sample and feel the difference! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Control & Reduce Stress with Relaset
    Feeling stressed out? Whatever your reason for stress might be, Relaset contains vitamins and minerals that help support the nervous system, and help battle the daily effects of stress on the body. Try a FREE sample and feel the difference! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Lose Weight by Suppressing Your Appetite
    Xhobatol Weight-Loss is an all-natural herbal weight loss product that is designed to help reduce your appetite and increase the thermogenic process (burning fat). With Xhobatol, you'll feel full faster; your energy level and metabolism is increased, and, most importantly, you'll lose weight by not overeating! Try a FREE 7 day sample! Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Want to Enjoy Great Sex?
    ExciteMaxx is the powerful, all natural product for Sexual Enhancement! A mixture of proven, safe supplements to: (1) Maximize sustained blood flow; (2) Pump up your Libido; and (3) Heighten sensation. Try an introductory supply for only $9.95 plus FREE SHIPPING.
    CLICK HERE!

Join Columbia House and get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each (+ Shipping & Processing)! Check out the great selection at Columbia House!
    CLICK HERE!

Internet Access for $5.47 per Month
    Get unlimited Internet access from PeoplePC Online! Now with more great features like virus protection and spam controls! Sign up now and PeoplePC's exclusive Internet Call Waiting service is included!

Get credit for this offer when PeoplePC online internet service is installed via download or disk and the service activated. Order Online (instead of via phone) to ensure crediting.
    CLICK HERE!

3 Hand-Made Silk Ties for $3 Each
    Get 3 silk ties from Belisi for only $3 each. Each one is made with expensive, hand-made silk and quality is guaranteed to be equal to $75 department store ties!
    CLICK HERE!

Seized and Unclaimed Property Auctions
    Get 24 hours access for to bid on hundreds of auctioned items in your area, PLUS, unrestricted access to the BEST auction listings online at FreeBidding. Trial Membership is only $1
    CLICK HERE!

Stamps.com Free 30 Day Trial
    With Stamps.com print US Postal Service postage right from your PC. You'll never go to the Post Office again! Sign up now and receive $5 in FREE postage. Get credit when you stay on for at least 30 days as a Stamps.com member
    CLICK HERE!

Bargain Network maintains a nationwide database of properties that are in default, scheduled for auction and bank-owned. Find Homes for sale from $10,000!

Complete this offer by signing up for the Free Trial with a credit card online.
    CLICK HERE!

Get 12 CDs for the Price of 1
    Get 12 CDs for the price of 1, nothing more to buy, ever! Simply join BMG Music Service and you can choose your FREE CDs from over 12,000 titles. It's 100% RISK FREE!
    CLICK HERE!

Discover« Gas Card

CLICK HERE!

Discover« Platinum Clear Card
    - 0% Intro APR
    - No Annual Fee
    - Up to 2% Cashback Bonus« Award
    - Cool, Clear Design

CLICK HERE!

Want to Work From Home Online?
    Earn up to $1,500+ per month part-time or $5,000+ per month full-time. Full training & Support Provided! This offer is for serious people who want to earn residual income only and an investment is required.

Get credit when you purchase the ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS Decision Package for $39.95 (+S&H).
    CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish for FREE from OnLingo
    Get 2 FREE Spanish Lesson CDs + a Electronic Pocket English/Spanish Translator as a Bonus Gift from OnLingo! Master a new language in less than 3 months! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Get 4 Free Airline Tickets
    Save up to 85% on Airfare with CheapTrips - they guarantee the Lowest Fares or Your Money back! Plus, get up to 4 Free Airline Tickets when you join! Membership begins at only $39
    CLICK HERE!

Anti-Aging System for Pets - Free Trial
    PetChews is a system of supplements for your dog or cat containing the essential nutrients necessary for a healthier, happier, and longer life! Try a 7 Day FREE Trial - Pay only $5.95 Shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Download Music That's Fast, Legal and FREE! Get 30 days of FREE Music Downloads from AOL Music Now When You Try AOL for 90 Days Risk Free! Over 1.5 Million Songs on Demand, Anytime.

Get credit by staying as an AOL member (not cancelling) for at least 7 days. You can cancel anytime within the first 90 days to avoid being charged a fee.
    CLICK HERE!

Discover« Student Card
    - Designed for college & graduate students!
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Popular Purchases
    CLICK HERE!

TOP OFFERS PAGE 3 of 3

Complete any 9 offers below to get your FREE Samsung« HL-R5087 50" HDTV!

Discover« Student Card
    - Designed for college & graduate students!
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Popular Purchases
    CLICK HERE!

- 0% Intro APR
    - No Annual Fee
    - Up to 2% Cashback Bonus« Award
    - Cool, Clear Design

CLICK HERE!

Discover« Gas Card

CLICK HERE!

Want to Work From Home Online?
    Earn up to $1,500+ per month part-time or $5,000+ per month full-time. Full training & Support Provided! This offer is for serious people who want to earn residual income only and an investment is required.

Get credit when you purchase the ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS Decision Package for $39.95 (+S&H).
    CLICK HERE!

Premium Wine at a Great Price!
    Order today and you'll receive twelve bottles of expertly selected Premium Wines delivered right to your door from Direct Wines. Discover fine wines from all the great winemaking regions around the world. Our team of experts finds the hidden gems from boutique wineries that you just won't find at your local store. Always have terrific wine on hand for special occasions or any occasion!

Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price! Delicious wines from around the world, chosen for their unique character and depth of flavor. only $9.99 per bottle. Total retail value of over $190 ($16 per bottle) for one shipment.
    CLICK HERE!

NutriSystem 28 Day Meal-Delivery Program
    Safely lose 2 pounds a week with Nutrisystem - that means up to 10 pounds in just a month! Enjoy today's most affordable prepared foods weight loss program that's based on the Glycemic Index, and features meals and desserts full of good carbs and protein, yet still low in fat!

With Nutrisystem, you get breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts delivered to your home, all for as low as $10 a day (28 Days of Meals with Auto-Delivery Savings is $289.46 and FREE shipping)!

Place your order online to get credit (Do NOT order via phone)
    CLICK HERE!

South Beach Diet Online
    Start losing weight, eating delicious foods, and feeling great about your South Beach body. Over 350,000+ dieters have chosen South Beach Diet Online! Try it now!
    CLICK HERE!

Longevity - HGH Formula
    Longevity is the Original HGH Formula from Germany. Regenerate your skin, muscle, hair and bones to their former youthful levels. Increase your energy and indurance levels immediately. 100% Money Back Guarantee!
    CLICK HERE!

Orexis is the first Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Product with both immediate and long term GUARANTEED RESULTS. Boost size, performance, sexual energy and stamina. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
    CLICK HERE!

Save 60% on Dental Care
    Join DentalPlans.com to get 3 FREE Months of Coverage and start saving up to 60% on Dental Care - Sign up for a plan to get credit.
    CLICK HERE!

Complete this offer by signing up for the Free Trial with a credit card online and stay on as a member for at least 7 days.
    CLICK HERE!

Get a computer learning lesson on CD-ROM from Video Professor! Choose from over 15 titles and learn new computer skills in 1 hour! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

CLICK HERE!

Internet Access for $5.47 per Month
    Get unlimited Internet access from PeoplePC Online! Now with more great features like virus protection and spam controls! Sign up now and PeoplePC's exclusive Internet Call Waiting service is included!

Get credit for this offer when PeoplePC online internet service is installed via download or disk and the service activated. Order Online (instead of via phone) to ensure crediting.
    CLICK HERE!

MiracleBurn Weight Loss Package - FREE Trial
    - Lose pounds & inches from day 1
    - Jump start your metabolism
    - Eliminate cellulite and excess fat pockets
    - Stimulate your body's natural fat-burning ability
    - Pay only $5.95 Shipping. Cancel Anytime - No Obligation.
    CLICK HERE!

Rent DVDs from Blockbuster Online: Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Only $9.99 for the first month. Free shipping. No return Dates.

CLICK HERE!

CLICK HERE!

FYI, it also shows up if you google for 'free 50" TV'

Samsung´┐Ż HL-R5087 50" HDTV
    Features

* Samsung's´┐Ż latest generation DNIe´┐Ż Video Enhancer

Here is the link...

Okay, so for Page 3, here are the offers I am thinking...

Homes on sale from $10,000 Free Trial and stay on for at least 7 days

Video Professor - Shipping

Columbia House - $.49 +s&p

People Pc - $5.47

Miracle Burn - free trial $5.95 shipping

Blockbuster online - $9.99

AOL Music Now 90 Day Risk free Cancel after 7 Days

I still need 2 more offers for level 3. What would you suggest? Also, I am clueless for levels 1 and 2.

Thanks,

Jay

My comments follow each offer
    Quote Originally Posted by foney
    TOP OFFERS PAGE 3 of 3

Discover« Student Card
    Discover« Gas Card
    Credit cards are not the way to go unless you need one.

Want to Work From Home Online? Get credit when you purchase the ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS Decision Package for $39.95 (+S&H).
    This is for Herbalife. You may be able to resell the package on eBay to someone who wants to get into MLM. Be sure to provide the contact number and e-mail for the coach when you sell it; the coach needs the leads, so be nice.

Premium Wine at a Great Price!
    If you know wine, you won't buy this as you probably have brands you already like. If you don't know wine and want to get into it, take a class locally and buy individual bottles locally or the 2-bottle pack on Page 1. Can you really drink a case of wine?

NutriSystem 28 Day Meal-Delivery Program
    Order the Men's or Women's Package for full price. These items have a fast turnaround time on eBay, so sell it there to get your money back and then some.

South Beach Diet Online
    Keep this for a full month and then cancel. Why? SBDO is a good sponsor and a full month of service will help keep them sponsoring your gifts.

Longevity - HGH Formula
    Also sells well on eBay. Buy it and then eBay it.

Save 60% on Dental Care
    Not bad if you need gap coverage in your own dental plan or you don't have any. The cheapest plan is $78 and covers preventative care and emergency care only, but if you take care of your choppers, it's all you need. A good buy.

You will have to pay for a full month as NT will not give you credit until the trial period is over. If you're planning to move anytime soon, this may be worth your while.

Very nice sponsor. Buy the CDs and eBay them.

Who can't use more DVDs? Keep the starter set and buy more. Keep CHDVD on the sponsor list.

PeoplePC Online!
    Keep it for 3 months then cancel.

MiracleBurn Weight Loss Package - FREE Trial
    If you buy a full 2 month supply, there is no Autoship to fear. Buy and eBay the pills when they come.

VERY worthwhile. You get a free rental each week from a local store in addition to the mail-in DVDs. Join and keep forever.

Keep for 30 days and cancel. Pay the $30, you cheapie, and keep AOL in the sponsor family.

1st Page

1st offer- Onlingo- S&H - $6.95 cancel within 10 days return 2 of 3 CDĺs at 1 (800) 949-6880 or http://www.onlingo.net/customerservice- Total- $6.95

2nd offer- Advantage Language- S&H-$6.95 cancel within 30 days at 866-809-8255- Total- $6.95

3rd offer- Rhapsody- cancel within 14 days at -888-768-3248- Total- free

Total of 1st page= $13.90

2nd Page

4th offer- Relaset stress- S&H- $5.95- cancel within 14 days at http://helpdesk.tlsciences.com/ or 1-866-366-9682 Total- $5.95

5th offer- Xhobatol- S&H $5.95- cancel within 14 days at http://helpdesk.tlsciences.com/ or 1-866-366-9682 Total- $5.95

6th offer- Stamps- free- cancel within 4 weeks at 1(888)434-0055- Total- free

7th offer- Actipril- S&H- $5.95- cancel within 14 days at http://helpdesk.tlsciences.com/ or 1-866-366-9682- Total- $5.95

8th offer- Freebidding- $1.00- cancel within a month or until processed at https://www.billingsupport.com/index.html or http://help.freebidding.com/index.ph...7122c8679c5d81 -Total $1.00

9th offer- PetChews- S&H- $6.95 cancel within 14 days at customer support. Total- $6.95

Page 2 total= $25.8

3rd Page

10th offer- Video Professor- $6.95 -cancels after (in process) at 1-800-525-7763or http://www.videoprofessor.com/contac...formation.html total- $6.95 (shipping)

11th offer- aol- free- cancel within 90 days at 1-877-223-1544 - total- free

12th offer- SouthBeachDiet- have to do for 4 weeks, after that cancel at 888-625-8707- $20- Total- $20

13th offer- Blockbuster- $18- cancel before billing date cancel under account. ľTotal- $18

14th offer- Miracle Burn- $8.84- cancel within 14 days at 800-515-1070- Total- $8.84

15th offer- PeoplePc- $16.41- ($5.47 for 3 months) cancel at 1-866-772-6277- total-$16.41

16th offer- Bargain- $1.00- cancel within 7 days at 1-800-788-5648- Total- $1.00

17th offer- Orexis- $99.82 money back guarantee within 30 days 800-515-1070- Total- $6.95

18th offer- Columbia house-

do you have to signup or set up an account b4 you do the offers? B/c theres no place to sign up. Also is there a place where you get to see the status of the offers?
    Last edited by kimi4life3; 06-05-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Cool, thanks.

I will keep anything that turns out to be a good deal, because I really like the freebies, and I want to encourage more sponsors.

Anything I don't like I will end up canceling, so any info on the cancelation will be helpful.

So does anyone have a suggestion on how they would do the offers for this gift?

I will make my own walkthrough, unless someone else feels like giving me a heads up.

Thanks for the awesome information, and hopefully my first freebie will be sucessful

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by foney
    Cool, thanks.

I will keep anything that turns out to be a good deal, because I really like the freebies, and I want to encourage more sponsors.

Anything I don't like I will end up canceling, so any info on the cancelation will be helpful.

So does anyone have a suggestion on how they would do the offers for this gift?

I will make my own walkthrough, unless someone else feels like giving me a heads up.

Thanks for the awesome information, and hopefully my first freebie will be sucessful

Jay

this is my first one too, I have a walkthrouhg above that i made, Im pretty much clueless though, it took me 4 hours to put together. this is the same offers im using for the $2000 gift card.