+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

VITALA GROUP scam?

Anyone has any information about Vitala group from England?

They are asking for travel ticket and full expenses paid upfront.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    www.vitalagroup.com

TIA

Re: VITALA GROUP scam?

I've got an offer from Vitala group. They also asked me to pay for " site visit" expenses up-front.

Please if anyone has any information about Vitala group just drop a line plz.

Dear Iyad and Ivone,

My name is Gabor Buzahegyi. I have done several deals with The VITALA Group in Hungary and in the CEE region. We were part of their finance syndicate. They are exist, real and one of the few companies in the World who are still able to finance projects. I have to say that they are doing a great job and whenever they return to Central Europe I will be happy to attend to their projects to be a syndicate member again.
    Kind Regards,

Gabor Buzahegyi
    General Manager
    Buzahegyi Kft.
    H-1014 Budapest
    Fő utca 32.

Dear Gabor

Thank your for the information. Can you please tell us the address of Vitala and the correct and real emails and website that you used to contact them.. Maybe there are some other fake companies using their name.

Thanks a lot:spin2:

We are astonished to read the queries about the Vitala Group of Companies. Numerous clients of ours have participated as lending syndicate members, over a number of years, and our feedback has been very satisfactory.

The Vitala Group of companies appears to be a major lender in the tourism sector and we can only offer the highest recommendations.

Their website information is extremely detailed for anyone to make enquiries.

Signed by:
    Mr Detlef Shaum
    Global Lending Advisor
    Premium Concepts
    Tannenweg 40
    D-53757 Sankt Augustin
    Germany
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-07-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iyad View Post
    Dear Gabor

Thank your for the information. Can you please tell us the address of Vitala and the correct and real emails and website that you used to contact them.. Maybe there are some other fake companies using their name.

Thanks a lot:spin2:

The Vitala Group web site, www.vitalagroup.com contains the group's address and contact information.

Alison Goad
    Para Legal
    The Vitala Group.com

Its,

The Vitala Group
    Research House
    Fraser Road
    PERIVALE, MIDDLESEX
    UB6 7AQ

[email protected]

+44 208 991 9556

So what?
    Yes, that's the address and phone. It's on the net.

I would like to know who actually got
    money/loan from them.

Anyone?

No employee testimonial please like Gabor.
    "whenever they return to Central Europe I will be happy to attend to their projects"

Let me see, how far is England from Central Europe, Gabor?

I've also received the same answer. Is it real?

Latitude: 51°32'22.58"N
    Longitude: 0°18'53.10"W

Legit...

pay for site visit expenses? by western union?

SCAM or not - you tell me!

After you pay expenses (in my case almost $10,000), I got to meet Mr. Wolf (Vitala Group Chairman), when he show up, we had meeting and right there he hit me for another $160,000 for various studies that have to be done and preferably by his group. At that time he also indicated that it will take approximately 10 month to finalize and they will see at that time if money will be available.

As far I am concerned it is a well done scam.

1) at no time before head they will tell you that further very expensive studies will have to be done by them and will cost fortune (nothing on the web or during numerous communications)

2) if I knew this before head, I will never engage in first place.

This way I only lost $10,000

Yes, I did get LOI for $10,000,000 that I can wipe my asss with.

Stay away from them!!!!

George Aron CEO
    CastilloFlamingo.com
    BTW: my project shows on Vitala website as done project - cute. lol

Dear Castillo
    you should have done your homework. Try to get some millions without studies? Just as Standard Poors for a quotation and you will recognize the real costs for such studies. Or do you believe getting the money without those studies`? Did you read The informations carefully? Then you should have found, Vitala is working on a success fee 4 or 5 percent. Why should they be content with your prepaid travel costs? You would have learnt also, that Vitala is strictly against timeshare or fractional ownership. So good luck, you will need it:spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by Detlef View Post
    Dear Castillo
    you should have done your homework. Try to get some millions without studies? Just as Standard Poors for a quotation and you will recognize the real costs for such studies. Or do you believe getting the money without those studies`? Did you read The informations carefully? Then you should have found, Vitala is working on a success fee 4 or 5 percent. Why should they be content with your prepaid travel costs? You would have learnt also, that Vitala is strictly against timeshare or fractional ownership. So good luck, you will need it:spin2:
    Castillo is not asking for advise from YOU, he is only saying what happen and how. That particular information is not found on Vitala website. Looks like your part of the scam Detlef.:judges:

I had the same xeperiance like catillo. ask vitala for the references, phone number, even photos from realized projects. there is nothing. wolf is doing the same scam for years,

It's obviously well run scam. Just enough info, then you get hit for big money.Like Castillo said, you get LOI for $10,000 that you can wipe your assss with.

Just looking at the website info I would never deal with them. To much stuff is hidden.... cost.

It looks like legally run scams. People that get scammed can't do nothing about it.

Thank you people for your info and heads up.

Sorry about your losses.