+ Reply to Thread

Leadpak.com Have not refund as their promise

Is Leadpak a real business?"

They promise that if member stisfacted can request money back .

I'd requested for a long time but they have not refund me yet .

So I think this site are not good for peoples because they'd not keep their promise.

I think they are scam site!

Re: Leadpak.com Have not refund as their promise

Kingaj is 100% RIGHT!

LeadPak.com & LeadPak.net are BOTH SCAM Sites because they DO NOT honor their guarantee PLUS you can not get in touch with them!!!

Try emailing them at leadpak@leadpak.com

Try calling them at 530-687-8986
    Both of them don't work for me!!! See if they work for you Gazza?

Try them yourself. I've sent 8 emails to the CEO Tom Heckman at
    leadpakceo@gmail.com & written the admin support several times.

So far no refund of my $100 which I have been asking for since 9/14/10.
    Look at their guarantee at bottom of the site: http://LeadPak.com

OUR IRONCLAD 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
    We absolutely GUARANTEE 100% Satisfaction or 100% of your money paid in the previous 30-days will be refunded!No questions asked! If you are not completely delighted & would like your money back at ANY TIME, simply e-mail us at leadpakceo@gmail.com with "REFUND" in the subject line & any info you can provide.

I want to add my name to Kingja
    that TOM HECKMAN IS A RIP-OFF
    guy who also runs
    http://SuccessLeadsNetwork.com

I advise not dealing with any company he is a part of.
    He does not honor his Guarantee that he puts on the bottom of his webpage
    and his contact details DON'T WORK. This is my definition of a SCAM ARTIST!

You have been refunded precisely as our guarantee stated & exactly as stated in our terms and conditions which states that due to the 7-day hold for credit card payments in Alertpay, please allow up to 14-days. to process your refund request.

You made a credit card payment on the 14th then IMMEDIATELY requested a refund and did not allow us time to refund which makes me suspicious as to your motives in filing complaints like this.

All funds have been refunded to as proven below:

Dear LeadPak,
    This email confirms that you have successfully refunded Buyer Name: Robert Love(Buyer Email: XXXX@XXXX.com) in the amount of $105.93 USD.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Payment Details
    ---------------------------------------------------

Date: September 28, 2010 10:54:18 PM
    Amount: $105.93 USD
    Reference Number: 4BA27-A8297-348CF

Dear Gazza,

All they would have had to do was to respond to my many emails. But they did not! And I also check my spam folder for their response.

Why is it that they have NO street address, and their email address and telephone number don't work? Try emailing them and try calling them. Tell us what you get?

Administrative Contact: Heckman, Tom leadpak@leadpak.com LeadPak International P.O. Box 134 Madison, Ohio 44057 United States 8778620675 Fax -- 5306878986

The first number is
    "Double O Investigations"

the 2nd number is "NOT IN USE".
    "
    the address leadpak@leadpak.com
    comes back to me "Unable to be sent"
    from google.com

All it would have taken is a response from them.

As to why I sent this refund request right away, is because as soon as I saw how complicated setting up their autoresponder was... I knew it wasn't for me.

And I ordered this because of their guarantee to check it out without worry if I didn't like it.

All they needed to do was respond to me about my refund, have a working email address, and have a working phone number.

You say now I will get it. OK, when that happens I will reply back and tell you... BUT that doesn't explain why they have NO street address, and their email address and phone numbers won't let you contact them! Bob

Dear Gazza and LeadPak International;

Today is 9/30/10, I don't have the $105.93 refund in my bank yet,
    BUT IT IS IN my AlertPay account.

Here is a copy of my FIRST EMAIL RESPONSE that I received from LeadPak on 9/28/10... after sending many emails to them starting on 9/14/10 about my concerns and asking for a refund.

Nothing is said about me asking them why they do not show a street address, a working leadpak@leadpak.com email address, or why both their phones numbers DO NOT CONNECT TO LeadPak!

Their email response finally came to me in the late evening AFTER I filed a complaint with the BBB in Cleveland, OH about them early that morning.

from LeadPak ADMIN <leadpakceo@gmail.com>
    to Bob Love <boblove1947@gmail.com>
    dateTue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:07 PM

You made this transaction on the 14th of this month. Alertpay leaves a credit card transaction as pending for 7-days.
    Our terms and conditions state that due to this hold to please allow up to 14-days to receive your refund.

I need to put that in our FAQs.

Sorry for the confusion and lack of communication.

Respectfully,
    Tom Heckman

You have the facts of what I went through with LeadPak. Before you do business with them, I would suggest you try and call them first, or send an email to them leadpak@leadpak.com , and that's only if you don't mind that they only show a P.O. Box... with no street address.

Gazza, the "Senior Member" gave you their contact information and says LeadPak is a legit company. Here it is again:

Administrative Contact: Heckman, Tom leadpak@leadpak.com LeadPak International P.O. Box 134 Madison, Ohio 44057 United States 8778620675 Fax -- 5306878986

P.S. Gazza & Leadpak International, based on my experience with this "legit company" I have decided that I WILL NOT "apologise" after I spent so much time getting MY $105.93 REFUNDED. Respectfully, Bob Love
    Last edited by BobLove; 09-30-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Gazza,

It's really funny how you keep asking me for an apology to LeadPak. Yet you do not say anything about the fact that NONE of LeadPaks contact information is any good? Why do you just keep saying I'm BAD, when LeadPak has NO STREET ADDRESS, ALL THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED AS A WAY TO CONTACT THEM LEADS NOWHERE? BOTH phone numbers put you in touch with someone completely different... or listed as NOT IN USE!

Their email address comes back to you UNABLE TO BE SENT?

You say I was too lazy to read the terms and conditions? Here's what's on just the FIRST page:
    http://leadpak.com/content.php?p_id=3

REFUND Policy: We will refund any fees paid in the previous 30-days.
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Please allow up to 2-weeks to process your refund request.[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']You may email us at customerservice@leadpak.com[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Here's what I got when I emailed LeadPak :[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] customerservice@leadpak.com[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Technical details of permanent failure:Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Why don't you ask them to apologize to me for this?[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']1- Both contact phones numbers lead NOWHERE!!![/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']2- customerservice@leadpak.com and leadpak@leadpak.com are returned to you as "Permanent Failure"[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']3- ONLY P.O. Box address listed, street address not given.[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']4- FIrst response I get from LeadPak, after 2 weeks of emails requesting refund, was AFTER I complained to the BBB.org[/font]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'](Then Tom finally says; "Sorry for the confusion and lack of communication."[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']All you do Senior Member Gazza is keep saying how terrible I am for not apologizing... WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL A 'LEGIT COMPANY" Your idea and mine of a legit company are quite DIFFERENT. Why not just let the readers here decide who should do the apologizing? Respectfully yours, Bob Love[/font]

I never said you were terrible, Bob. ( Only that I'm not man enough to apologize and too lazy to read their 2 pages of "terms and conditions" )

I merely expressed my opinion of the company you were dealing with which you labeled a scam because you couldn't contact them. ( It took 2 weeks of emailing them at BOTH leadpak@gmail.com and , admin@successleadsnetwork.com(Tom's other lead company), writing to their admin several times, before I filed a complaint with the BBB and AlertPay that morning the 28th BEFORE I GOT ANY RESPONSE from them... LATE that evening. )

I live in Australia so I'm going to go to the trouble of trying to phone them or write to them. Neither am I interested in emailing them. ( No I suppose that is too much trouble to email them to see what I say is true. They list both leadpak@leadpak.com &
    customerservice@leadpak.com in their "Terms and Conditions" as contact emails. Both will be returned to you unable to be delivered.)

You called them scammers, they refunded your money therefore they are clearly not scammers. ( After 2 weeks of ignoring me and only after I complained to BBB and AlertPay about them. ) Scammers take your money and scarper with it. ( When you don't complain about it! )

Like I wrote, it's your privilege not to apologise for labeling them scammers, so stop whining and move on. ( You call this whining??? I'm only trying to tell people to CALL THE CONTACT INFORMATION AT LEADPAK FIRST... BEFORE THEY DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM. HERE'S YOUR OWN INFORMATION FROM YOUR FIRST RESPONSE TO KINGAJ ABOVE THAT YOU PROVIDED:

You can contact them direct here....
    I would suggest you write to them...

No street address... just P.O.Box

When you call the first phone number it will go to "Double O Investigations"!

When you call the Fax line, the operater will reply "NOT IN USE"!

When you email both LeadPak email addresses leadpak@leadpak.com and customerservice@leadpak.com
    they will come back to you "Unable to be delivered" from your email sender!

So I'll move on from your expert neutral advice and your legit company... LeadPak:judges: BYE!!!

Current BBB Report,
    BBB Rating
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include:
    * BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating
    * Failure to respond to 4 complaints filed against business
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business

Business Contact & Profile
    Business Name:
    TWH Network of Companies
    Success Leads Network
    Business Address:
    438 Hyder Drive
    Madison, OH 44057
    Principal:
    Thomas W. Heckman Jr., Agent
    Phone Number:
    (440) 382-0310
    (530) 687-8986
    BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business

Type of Business:
    MULTI-LEVEL SELLING CO.
    ADVERTISING SPECIALTIES
    Website Address:
    http://www.broadcastcash.biz
    http://www.successleadsnetwork.com

Customer Complaint History
    When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 4 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 4 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 1 was closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned:
    1 regarding Customer Services Issues
    1 regarding Delivery Issues
    1 regarding Guarantee Or Warranty Issues
    1 regarding Product Issues

These complaints were closed as:
    4 No Response

Additional Locations & Phone Numbers
    P.O. Box 134 Madison , OH 44057
    (440) 382-0310
    (530) 687-8986
    Doesn't look like this company responds to the BBB in regards to complaints. But, they do have a address listed with the BBB.

Always check for a BBB report before doing business.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

BBB Rating
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include:
    * BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating

Business Contact & Profile
    Business Name:
    TWH Network of Companies
    Success Leads Network
    Business Address:
    438 Hyder Drive ( Google map shows this as a home address. )
    Madison, OH 44057
    Principal:
    Thomas W. Heckman Jr., Agent
    Phone Number:
    (440) 382-0310
    (530) 687-8986
    BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business

Type of Business:
    MULTI-LEVEL SELLING CO.
    ADVERTISING SPECIALTIES
    Website Address:
    http://www.broadcastcash.biz
    http://www.successleadsnetwork.com

Customer Complaint History
    When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 4 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 4 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 1 was closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned:
    1 regarding Customer Services Issues
    1 regarding Delivery Issues
    1 regarding Guarantee Or Warranty Issues
    1 regarding Product Issues

These complaints were closed as:
    4 No Response

Additional Locations & Phone Numbers
    P.O. Box 134 Madison , OH 44057
    (440) 382-0310 = (VOICEMAIL NOT SET UP)
    (530) 687-8986 = ( NOT IN USE )

Doesn't look like this company responds to the BBB in regards to complaints. But, they do have a address listed with the BBB.

Nomaxim, thanks for adding new info about LeadPak to this thread!

Thanks for showing us they use their home address as their business address.

BUT NONE of the PHONE NUMBERS FROM GAZZA or FROM BBB,
    ARE GOING to connect you to LeadPak!

The first number listed at the BBB will tell you their VOICEBOX HAS NOT BEEN SET-UP
    and their 2nd number says: NOT IN USE"!!!

I already mentioned BOTH of Senior Member Gazza's phone numbers
    are also NO GOOD!!!

And how many CEO'S use a free email address? Tom Heckman at LeadPak
    uses this email address: leadpakceo@gmail.com

It seems Gazza is really good at calling people names and using fowl language...
    but does not respond to anything I've said CONCERNING THE COMPANY!

Thanks for letting us know that LeadPak doesn't respond to complaints,

uses their home as their Business Address,

has an "F" rating, the lowest rating with "The Better Business Bureau"...

and has ALL BAD PHONE NUMBERS LISTED WITH THEM TOO!

P.S. Nomaxim, If this is a "Legit" company...
    I wonder what it takes to be an "Illegit" company? :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by BobLove View Post
    P.S. Nomaxim, If this is a "Legit" company...
    I wonder what it takes to be an "Illegit" company? :spin2:
    Well, you got a refund and per the WhoIs info the domain was registered 8 years ago,
    Domain Name: LEADPAK.COM
    Created on: 18-Mar-02
    Expires on: 18-Mar-11
    Last Updated on: 25-Mar-10
    The BBB Report shows only 4 complaints in the last 3 years (standard BBB reporting period). I doubt your complaint is even listed as yet.

Ohio records at sos.state.oh.us show that the business was registered 4 years ago,
    Business Name
    TWH NETWORK OF COMPANIES, INCORPORATED
    Charter / Registration Number
    Type
    Corporation For Profit
    Original Filing Date
    Oct 10 2006
    Status
    Active
    Location / County / State
    Madison
    Lake

-and-

Agent Name
    Thomas W. Heckman Jr.
    Agent Address
    438 Hyder Drive
    Madison Ohio 44057
    Effective Date
    10-OCT-06
    Status
    Active
    Since the BBB is a voluntary organization, no company is required to respond to it. So, about all that's been proved so far is that this company doesn't like the BBB, or perhaps the BBB has not been able to contact them either. You did get a refund, and the company can now respond to the BBB that a refund was given.

LeadPak,
    You do not have to be a BBB member to respond to complaints. They will bug the heck out of you to join, but you do not have to.
    The current BBB report lists these reasons for the F rating,
    The 4 'No Response' are the main reason for the F rating. Your business registration with the State of Ohio covers the time in business and should likely help with the background. If you can do something about the 4 'No Response' then I see no reason your report couldn't be in the C to B rating range. You might just have to just wait until they drop off.

Unless you want to pay to join. The BBB becomes much more helpful then. :spin2:
    Unfortunately, membership is only worth up to 4 points on the BBB grading scale, difference between a C- and a B+ at most.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin