+ Reply to Thread

Whispering wind Guest

How Moles Follow Their Noses

http://www.livescience.com/animalwor...mole_nose.html

The researchers think that this organization allows the outer nerves to sense abrasive or potentially harmful areas before the more sensitive inner nerves come into contact with them.

Re: How Moles Follow Their Noses

whispering wind goes FISHING!?hehe!!i love it!?i only wish i had the courage to read all his posts..it's as if i should but i cant!?what does this mean!?he always has been a guiding light to my mind!?but i RESIST!?what does this say!?like in speak!?hehe!!it is plain i'm sure to those that know!? he has confirmed to me in my own words!?!?he is DEFINATELY a higher calling than we are heretofore used to!?and the FORE/advance guard/ideas/ is all that counts in this world!?but the LAW/doctrine of the majority rules!?just askin.........and i must ad.....my cat loves my feet and the smell of them like a turkish sauna!?WHO KNEW!?and this love is not denied by me but accepted as equity in the material existance!?WHO KNEW!?and NO!!i'm not gonna run the mary/martha thoing(thing and thong!?) by your arse hehe!!.......just askin......
    Last edited by lexx; 06-07-2006 at 11:40 AM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

That is one ugly Som-bidtch. Looks like somebody set off a firecracker
    in it's nose!

Some really weirddd creatures on our planet. Can anyone uimagine what
    creatures in other places of the universe look like?

Seems any arrangment is possible!

Whispering wind Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    whispering wind goes FISHING!?hehe!!i love it!?i only wish i had the courage to read all his posts..it's as if i should but i cant!?what does this mean!?he always has been a guiding light to my mind!?but i RESIST!?what does this say!?like in speak!?hehe!!it is plain i'm sure to those that know!? he has confirmed to me in my own words!?!?he is DEFINATELY a higher calling than we are heretofore used to!?and the FORE/advance guard/ideas/ is all that counts in this world!?but the LAW/doctrine of the majority rules!?just askin.........and i must ad.....my cat loves my feet and the smell of them like a turkish sauna!?WHO KNEW!?and this love is not denied by me but accepted as equity in the material existance!?WHO KNEW!?and NO!!i'm not gonna run the mary/martha thoing(thing and thong!?) by your arse hehe!!.......just askin......
    turkish sauna

I would impart my wisdom in such a relaxed atmoshpere.

Whispering wind Guest

This how a global prophcyizing will be done.

First you get two knowlable individuals.

Enoch from way long ago when they used to live to a thousand, before the flood.

Elijah the Prophet "went up by a whirlwind into heaven"

Basically two witnesses from two very different time periods that have been around in heaven in a human form for thousands of years.

Good as it gets.

Next you have a global communication device, TV.

After that you want a attention getting phenomenon as well
    as certification of authenticity.

Fusion of two different time space points.
    Which as was mentioned simply means the TV screen is like a window not a electron tube display.

So what are they going to talking about, well alot of things.

Now some people aren't going to like this and the two nice prophets will meet with a fatal event.

And low and behold they are ressurected.

Thereby proving that the prophets are true and revealing the bad GUYS AS THE LYING MANIPULATIVE MURDEROUS SCUM THEY ARE.

All done and shown to the global TV audience.

Thats how the real thing is done, and not left to chance.

Most past prophet were talking to the Jewish kings and saying that allowing socially corrupt practices take root would have repercussions.

Well after numerous repeat events they were history as they failed to achive a spirtually directed nation state.
    Well guess what punks ? the nation state is back and it still isn't spirtual which is the reason for global communication.

Okay.... I know. It's time to let go.