+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Finally! Certification!

It's official, the last 6 months of studying every spare minute, all the prep tests completed and lastnight I passed the Medical Coding certification test.

Now to celebrate the rest of the weekend by going down to the boats and maybe go to one of the comedy clubs in Shreveport/Bossier.

Next week I begin my Hypnotherapist training for that certification. LOL.

Lady Mod

Re: Finally! Certification!

Good on ya mate!

Congrats Lady Mod. You deserve it and good luck on the next stage of your agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    It's official, the last 6 months of studying every spare minute, all the prep tests completed and lastnight I passed the Medical Coding certification test.

Now to celebrate the rest of the weekend by going down to the boats and maybe go to one of the comedy clubs in Shreveport/Bossier.

Lady Mod

Congrats lady mod.That is soo amazing... you deserve this weekend to celebrate! :)

A few years ago i took several sessionss on past life regressive hyotherapy. It was one of the most fascinating things I had ever done.... I found out the reason why I turned into a frog in my current life.....When I had relived my most recent past life I had died in a swamp covered in algae.

I never understood why I was a frog until I took several sessions on past life regressive hypnotherapy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Hard work is it's own reward, good job!
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

Congratulations and good luck!

:ylsuper:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Lady Mod

Good for you. All the hard work paid off.

Have fun this week end. Maybe you will get lucky at the boats and have some extra cash to celebrate with.

Good Luck on your next venture.

Con-grat-u-la-tions!!!

Party hearty!

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Congratulations and best of luck!
    "Wag more, bark less."

Best of luck to you in your endeavors!!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    What were you at the time?

A Gator?

:spin2:

eeekk... no.

I was a fly. It was in a green forest and there were two branches across from each other and there was a very large spider web that strected the two branches (a still creek w.ater bed was below about 4 feet off the ground).

I flew into the spider web but I was flying diagonally and my right wing caught the web. I fought for several minutes trying to release my wing from the web only to see a massive spider comming my way with his hungry fangs ready to eat me (I was a fairly plump fly).

I then used all my strength and finally was released from the web (but part of the web strings were still on my wing) I tried to fly with both wings but could only fly with one. (which wasnt enough). I fell four feet to a green pile
    of wet and moisture ridden algae on an old wooden log.

As my soul began to rise from above my body and i looked at my body from above. I saw the spider using one string from his web to climb down to where my body was and eat me.

Needless to say, during that session I released a lot of negative and unwanted e.nergy from that life
    Last edited by Kermit The Frog; 09-06-2010 at 08:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

Lady Mod

Great Job.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    eeekk... no.

I was a fly. It was in a green forest and there were two branches across from each other and there was a very large spider web that strected the two branches (a still creek w.ater bed was below about 4 feet off the ground).

I flew into the spider web but I was flying diagonally and my right wing caught the web. I fought for several minutes trying to release my wing from the web only to see a massive spider comming my way with his hungry fangs ready to eat me (I was a fairly plump fly).

I then used all my strength and finally was released from the web (but part of the web strings were still on my wing) I tried to fly with both wings but could only fly with one. (which wasnt enough). I fell four feet to a green pile
    of wet and moisture ridden algae on an old wooden log.

As my soul began to rise from above my body and i looked at my body from above. I saw the spider using one string from his web to climb down to where my body was and eat me.

Needless to say, during that session I released a lot of negative and unwanted e.nergy from that life
    So when did you become an empty headed (other than the hand reaching up from deep in your ass) puppet?

:judges:
    ing1:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    So when did you become an empty headed (other than the hand reaching up from deep in your ass) puppet?

:judges:
    ing1:

If your a believer in past life regressive hypnotherapy. Each Life is aimed at improving from your past life. Which explains why I went from a fly to a frog. Im excited to see what my next life brings me.

my first life I had lived was many billions of years ago... I was a star during the big bang.... I traveled 1.5 million MPH for approximately 50,000 years before dying out due to being captured by a star that was brighter than my own.

you have to remember that lives are measured as sources of e.nergy.

Last edited by Kermit The Frog; 09-07-2010 at 05:17 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    If your a believer in past life regressive hypnotherapy. Each Life is aimed at improving from your past life. Which explains why I went from a fly to a frog. Im excited to see what my next life brings me.

my first life I had lived was many billions of years ago... I was a star during the big bang.... I traveled 1.5 million MPH for approximately 50,000 years before dying out due to being captured by a star that was brighter than my own.

you have to remember that lives are measured as sources of e.nergy.

You're (you are) a nit wit.
    So how'd you become a non-living remnant of cloth sewn into a frog like shape?

:freak3:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    You're (you are) a nit wit.
    So how'd you become a non-living remnant of cloth sewn into a frog like shape?

:freak3:

When I was created by Jim Henson in 1955

Sheessshhh. Why do you have such an obsession over me? This thread is about SoJustAsk and her accomplishments in achieving her medical coding certificate which is an amazing accomplishment.

I brought up my fascination with past life regressive hypnotherapy (and my experience with it) because SoJustAsk had stated that her next step is to get a certification as a hypnotherapist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]