+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I really need a work from home job

I am a single mother of 3 and need income badly. I cant go back to work cause I cant afford child care. Looking for a work from job that has NO starting fees and is not a scam. Please if anyone knows any let me know ASAP.
    Thank you so much

Re: I really need a work from home job

Getting a work at home job will require you to have some skills. Can you tell us what kind of job you are looking for or what skills you have?

homebusinessmt is offline Home Business Internet Marketing Coach Michelle User Rank

Hi.. do as much due diligence as you can. There are a lot of scams out there such as envelope stuffing and survey taking.

Just be very very careful, and read, read, read.

Best of luck to you!

Search for this company-Lionbridge.They dont have much work available right now but it is some additional income.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrixx View Post
    Search for this company-Lionbridge.They dont have much work available right now but it is some additional income.
    I can say with 100% that Lionbridge is a scam, but they pay after 6 weeks of work. I personally don't know anybody who got paycheck from them. I wouldn't waste time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mommy4 View Post
    I am a single mother of 3 and need income badly. I cant go back to work cause I cant afford child care. Looking for a work from job that has NO starting fees and is not a scam. Please if anyone knows any let me know ASAP.
    Thank you so much
    Most work at home jobs require experience, just like many regular punch the time clock jobs.

If you really desire to work from home and build it into a steady income that equals or surpasses your past jobs or most regular jobs available then you should learn affiliate marketing.

As with anything it takes time to learn and only a few lucky or talented succeed rapidly, but anyone can learn this over time. It just takes time and learning.

If you apply yourself you can learn everything for free over time. Sometimes you can learn faster if you pay for a course, but there are so many outdated courses being sold as current information, and there are so many scams, that it is difficult for anyone to sort through them and find one that can really deliver.

My advice is to check out as many free sources that you can find and learn as much as you can before investing any money. Save your money for software applications, domain names, and web-hosting services.

Find some products that are reasonable and attractive. Products that have genuine value and are being advertised online and offline. These will be a little easier to sell.

You will have to become an affiliate publisher to market most of these products, which requires a website address or an active blog (unless you are only using ClickBank).

Next register with free classified ad sites and posts your ads for the products with a link to their sales page or website, or your own website with a redirect to the product.

This is oversimplified but it could be a start.

You should also join as many affiliate marketing forums as you can. There are often very valuable tricks and tools that are shared on these forums, just refrain from purchasing anything. You can Google "Affiliate Marketing forum lists" and find some that have many forums listed.

This is only one of many ways to begin earning money from home. There are many others and some are better suited for different types of people.

The information is out there and it is free, before you part with any of your money read, read, read, and read some more. Then apply, apply, apply, and apply some more.

If you have the knowledge, and are armed with intellectual experience, it will be far more difficult to get taken in by some alluring package, that when opened, only contains less than you have already learned.

I hope that this helps you to make the right choice and remember to keep your purse closed tight.

There are a lot of lowlife scamming vultures out there ready and waiting to get you to give them your credit card number, DON"T DO IT!

There is no magic bullet or magic button that will give you instant riches. These types of claims or ads are scams.
    Last edited by gregw2; 09-11-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Quote Originally Posted by cccp111 View Post
    I can say with 100% that Lionbridge is a scam, but they pay after 6 weeks of work. I personally don't know anybody who got paycheck from them. I wouldn't waste time with them.
    Buddy i dont know what you are talking about!? Lionbridge is not scam.I have got paid 2 times already.Do a little research before posting this crap.

:spin2:Hello and hidey ho; This is my first post. I would like to kindly give a reply to the post of "I really need a work at home job". I have scoured the net for about three months and this is what i have come up with that is free or nearly free to join. 1) an affiliate link was here and 2) and another was here and yes, those are my membership numbers, they will get you into the site so you can look around before joining. They both are truely free to join and allow you easy ways to get going, including making points for just doing training on the site to get to know your own business. It will take time to get to earning the big money, but they are free. If you need money now, I would inquire about REAL "data entry" jobs. They pay about $75.00 to $125.00 a day for six to eight hours of keyboarding, but if you need dollars now, it's the fastest way. Hope this helps.
    honest
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 09-12-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: links go in siggy line not body of post

Quote Originally Posted by honesthomebiz View Post
    :spin2:Hello and hidey ho; This is my first post. I would like to kindly give a reply to the post of "I really need a work at home job". I have scoured the net for about three months and this is what i have come up with that is free or nearly free to join. 1) an affiliate link was here and 2) and another was here and yes, those are my membership numbers, they will get you into the site so you can look around before joining. They both are truely free to join and allow you easy ways to get going, including making points for just doing training on the site to get to know your own business. It will take time to get to earning the big money, but they are free. If you need money now, I would inquire about REAL "data entry" jobs. They pay about $75.00 to $125.00 a day for six to eight hours of keyboarding, but if you need dollars now, it's the fastest way. Hope this helps.
    honest
    Do we report scams here or advertise them?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrixx View Post
    Buddy i dont know what you are talking about!? Lionbridge is not scam.I have got paid 2 times already.Do a little research before posting this crap.
    Sorry I meant "I can NOT say" forgot to put "NOT". Lionbridge is affiliated with google. But the way they pay ...

Quote Originally Posted by cccp111 View Post
    correct. the scum bag just gets people to do surveys for him without pay. you should file a labor board complaint for non-payment of wages online. he's under investigation right now and it will help the case

This thread has taken a turn.

Lets try not to forget the original message and the reason why this thread was started.

It is about how to have a work from home job. Period.

From someone that needs to find it.

Not all of this crap that keeps coming up about crap that does not relate to this subject, or relates, but is a scam.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Get into Affiliate Marketing. It's the best and easiest way to make money from home. You will need some money for traffic. I would use direct linking since you would be just starting out. I would sign up with some CPA companies and buy traffic from CPV companies. Don't use adwords or adsense because you will go broke if you don't know what you are doing. Clickbank, Commission Junction and ShareAsale will accept beginners. Stick to health and beauty products because they are solid. Good luck.

Mommy4,

You can go to Alpine Access. They work from home and are have very flexible hours. The pay is low at first (training is minium wage in your state) but rises as you get out onto the "floor". They also allow you to train up to different levels very fast. Its great if you want to work from home, but keep in mind they are very selective of who they hire. There are also a lot of overtime avaible and a lot of nice people working there. Hope that helps you out!

Whoever said even though a company is BBB accredited don't mean they are legit and scamless. I got taken very badly by a company called SMC and they were BBB accredited. They scammed me out of thousands of dollars and i didnt think i would ever rid of them. Just Sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by mommy4 View Post
    Thank you so much
    :judges:I work for a company named NEW (national electronics warranty Inc) as a technical support representative representing Directv. I have been doing this work from my home for 3years on June 2011. Go to this website...newcorp.com, click on work at home...then send me an email and I can tell you more.