+ Reply to Thread

So Freaking Excited!!!

I found out the other day that I am gonig to be an AUNT!!! My ONLY sister (my only sibling) is having a baby in January!!! I am SOOOO happy!!! I just love the kids at the daycare I worked at so much that I cant imagine loving hers....or even my own!!!! I know I am gonig to love him/her SOOO much and I cant wait. It helps too that my sister is my best friend!!! :) :p

YAY!!! Is it January yet? :D

Re: So Freaking Excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyemily
    I found out the other day that I am gonig to be an AUNT!!! My ONLY sister (my only sibling) is having a baby in January!!! I am SOOOO happy!!! I just love the kids at the daycare I worked at so much that I cant imagine loving hers....or even my own!!!! I know I am gonig to love him/her SOOO much and I cant wait. It helps too that my sister is my best friend!!! :) :p

awww, that's great news sweetie! you sound like you would be a good mother also. good luck to your sister! :)
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 06-04-2006 at 07:35 AM.

i'm so excited........that i just cant hide it........da da,da da, da, youd think the christians WERE COMING!?in public!?hehe!!

LOL....thanks guys. Youre right, Im gonna be a kick a$$ mom!!! I am VERY good with children. I've been working at a daycare for 3 years and just LOVE it! Sometimes I want to rip my hair out though, but I just imagine me donig it, not actually doing it!! LOL =) My sister, however, is SCARED of babies! She has NEVER held a baby. She would not babysit unless they were walking. But I told her it would be different b/c it would be hers.

I CANT WAIT!!!! =)

That's really sweet......Congratulations to you both:)
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

snowontheweb Guest

I finally found websites who wont scam you. The truth is I have found the best of the best and I am making tons of money from home and am wanting to share it with the people so they dont live a unhappy life. I am just an average guy wanting to help my people in the world to make lots and lots of money! Here is the website for the best of the best. You can thank me later cause I know you will!

o.k. listen carefully spammer, saturnsc2 sezs: "here is is, the first pitch, a ball. the second pitch, a foul ball, the third pitch fouled back into the stands, the pitch, fouled back into the bleachers, the pitch, strike 3! YOUR OTTA HERE SCAMMER!"
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 06-05-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowontheweb
    I finally found websites who wont scam you. The truth is I have found the best of the best and I am making tons of money from home and am wanting to share it with the people so they dont live a unhappy life. I am just an average guy wanting to help my people in the world to make lots and lots of money! Here is the website for the best of the best. You can thank me later cause I know you will!
    "i'm a spamming moron"
    you the JERK-JERK!?feedin(like a shark) on the love-in feelin ya seen here!?if you got TONS of money then......send us some for free!?hehe!!
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 06-05-2006 at 03:53 PM.

LOL....thanks guys. Youre right, Im gonna be a kick a$$ mom!!! I am VERY good with children. I've been working at a daycare for 3 years and just LOVE it! Sometimes I want to rip my hair out though, but I just imagine me donig it, not actually doing it!! LOL =) My sister, however, is SCARED of babies! She has NEVER held a baby. She would not babysit unless they were walking. But I told her it would be different b/c it would be hers.

I CANT WAIT!!!! =)
    i know the feeling about holding a baby! i would be scared i would drop it! anyway, good luck to her, & you!

what's the legitimate website?

that website it
    http://www.helloIamascammerandwantyo...thatImrich.com

LOL...Hey!! The whole link didnt show up!!! =)