+ Reply to Thread

Liberals Speaking Out Against Freedom

Finally--a little ing honesty from these vermin.

Hey, we KNOW they hate freedom--but it is refreshing to hear them admit it. .

Deval Patrick on Beck rally: Its a free country. I wish it werent.
    Share3
    posted at 5:52 pm on September 1, 2010 by Ed Morrissey
    printer-friendly

And you thought that a libtalker declaring a public space too sacred for God would be the dumbest quote from the Left on the Restoring Honor rally hosted by Glenn Beck. Michael Graham from Bostons WTKK posts a clip of Governor Deval Patrick responding to a question about the rally by noting first that its a free country and then that hes not terribly happy about that, either:

The clip actually goes on for much longer as Graham and his producer have a blast with it. Graham calls it a Kinsleyan gaffe, noting that if anyone asked Patrick if he liked that the US was a free country, hed almost certainly say Yes! But do Patricks policy choices and that of his party actually stand for freedom or something else? Be sure to follow the link back to Grahams clip and listen to him make a larger political point about the Democratic agenda.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Liberals Speaking Out Against Freedom

just a joke, a slip of the tongue, a gaff, an off remark!? ordinary people in p o w e r tend to let there stray thoughts just pop out!? especially if they feel very comfortable in their life!? but i dont have to tell you that POO, your a shining example youself!? :cwm2: :spin2: : :judges: :
    Last edited by lexx; 09-01-2010 at 09:15 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Sounds similar to:

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator," - G.W Bush
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    Sounds similar to:

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator," - G.W Bush
    LOL.. How comical.

Petey gets so excited whenever his obsessive trawling turns up some isolated, arcane remark that he can attribute to "The Libruls"

He's just like a vicious dog that has dug up some little prize in the backyard that he ferociously covets. LOL

He's getting started earlier everyday too.

I notice he's already intoxicated on hs psychotic hate Kool-Aid by 8 AM which means he's at it before 5 AM his time.

Sad. Comical, but sad.

Last edited by dchristie; 09-02-2010 at 03:39 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill