+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How smart is your right foot?

This is brilliant!

Bet you try this over and over again, and you'll never be able to do it. Guaranteed.

1. While sitting down, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, with your right hand, draw the number 6 in the air. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it. You'll never be able to do it without your foot changing direction.

Never say I give nothing of value at this place. :cwm2:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Re: How smart is your right foot?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    This is brilliant!

Bet you try this over and over again, and you'll never be able to do it. Guaranteed.

1. While sitting down, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, with your right hand, draw the number 6 in the air. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it. You'll never be able to do it without your foot changing direction.

my left foot
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

This is brilliant!

I possess webbed feet

But im willing to believe my right foot is as smart as my left one.

My two webbed feet work together to held me climb

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

actually, i can barely do it with a slow and deliberate effort!? i dont know if sufficient training would improve speed? :cwm2: :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This is brilliant!

Damn it!
    I get as far as a half circle with my foot, then I mess up. I tried several times too.

:zx11pissed:
    "Wag more, bark less."

I tried it. Yep, my foot stopped going to the right when I drew a six.

Now tell us why this happens, please.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    two things cannot occupy your focus at one time...

You can train your foot to ignore your hand...

But initially your focus is on your foot, when you draw the circle your focus is there and not on your foot as you lose that focus and your brain sends the 'draw 6' signal out and your foot duplicates it...

Same as patting your head and rubbing your belly...whichever one you focus on your other hand starts duplicating...

Once you put one or the other on autopilot (without thought or focus to continue) then the other can be added without disruption.

I suppose this is why MLMers can't understand Anti-mlmers, Republicans can't understand Democrats and the other way around...

Maybe they should all draw a 6...
    Wil, I would think as many times as I have done several different things at one time I could have pulled this off.

I am sure with a bit of practice I could do it.

As far as taking this exercise and applying it to Politics or MLM'ers and anti MLM'ers, Hmmm I doubt it would work. Always going to be conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    Wil, I would think as many times as I have done several different things at one time I could have pulled this off.

I am sure with a bit of practice I could do it.

As far as taking this exercise and applying it to Politics or MLM'ers and anti MLM'ers, Hmmm I doubt it would work. Always going to be conflict.

I would think that it would be easier for a woman to do this....apparently we men cant ''multi-task'', but the ladies are good at it.

Btw, I've been trying this for 2 days now (not all the time!), and I still cant bloody do it!!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post

Good one. I remember that when it first showed, way back in the eighties I think.

This is brilliant!

Wasn't too hard for me to do, once I got past the unexpected leg cramp while trying to sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    I possess webbed feet

But im willing to believe my right foot is as smart as my left one.

My two webbed feet work together to held me climb

You are an idiot.
    freakB:
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Wasn't too hard for me to do, once I got past the unexpected leg cramp while trying to sit down.

Nice one. You're the first one I've heard who can do it!

Nice one. You're the first one I've heard who can do it!

I was able to do it by using my right foot and my left hand. but not using my right foot and right hand.

Scam is always scam. We are filtering out scam from other worlds but you proved your self a scam here.

somewhat you made some fun and gave a smile that is why i appreciate you because in this world of sorrow you are one who is bringing smile on others faces..

This is great fun...

:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by talahanwar View Post
    Scam is always scam. We are filtering out scam from other worlds but you proved your self a scam here.
    Eh??

somewhat you made some fun and gave a smile that is why i appreciate you because in this world of sorrow you are one who is bringing smile on others faces..

This is great fun...

:rasta:
    Thanks

I would think that it would be easier for a woman to do this....apparently we men cant ''multi-task'', but the ladies are good at it.
    Btw, I've been trying this for 2 days now (not all the time!), and I still cant bloody do it!!