Poll: Your opinion

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Da Vinci Code is a cover up!

Dan Brown is nothing but a shill for the government. The whole Da Vinci Code book focuses on the unimportant moot facts. It is a cover up for where we really come from and who really controls the world and the new world. Why do you think it is so popular now? Because the US/UK government wants you chasing around bloodlines of Jesus and not thinking about where this bloodline really originated.
    Ever heard of the missing link? The blemish in Darwinís Theories. Thatís when it happened; thatís when the "sun gods" from another world came to this planet. Thatís when they cross-bread with our Ape ancestors; creating the Human Race as we know it. Probably so we could be their slaves and build pyramids for them and or some sh*t.. I visualize something like the original Stargate movie. Stanly Kubrick symbolizes this event in the opening scene of his ahead of it's time epic classic, Space Odyssey: 2001. How did Kubrick know this? How did Kubrick call the computer in the movie HAL; one letter off IBM? IBM, the infrastructure and backbone to almost every computer in the world and the internet. IBM has always been one of the largest front Companies of the Illuminati controlled holdings. And all that symbolism? And he made this movie in 1968? And then eyes wide shut? Looked like a freaky zion sex party to me.
    Probably because he was a 33 degree Freemason, and a member of their more elite levels.
    You know the pyramid on the back of the US one dollar bill, well Kubrick sits in the top part of the pyramid capstone. F**k, he could have killed Kennedy himself as his initiation to the order for all I know.
    George Orwell too. 1984? He was just off by 20 years, but I guess calling the movie
    2004 would sound like too much like the other movie mentioned above.
    Gorge Lucas. You too. All these high ranking members of secret societies disguising
    The truth through symbolism in science semi-fiction movies.

Same for Michael Moore; he is another Government Shill. Fahrenheit 911 was just a movie to distract you from the serious tangible issues at hand over the tragic events of 911. He makes it look like 9-11 was able to happen because George Bush was just a
    Doofus that was too busy reading childrenís books and didnít see it coming. When all along he was an evil Hitleresk leader that was behind the whole thing. Well at least he was orchestrating
    things for what ever more evil, emperor, sith lord, shape shifting reptile alien that
    Is pulling his strings. When Michael Moore was confronted by a reporter in New York
    About why he ignored the more serious issues and facts behind The connections to the US government and the events of 9-11. He replied ďBecause that would be
    ďun-AmericanĒ

Now if you donít mind, I have some angry letters to write to the US Government, while I sit in my basement cellar under a bare light bulb. Armed with nothing but this notepad, a
    Lead pencil, my hunting knife to sharpen the pencil, and the aluminum foil hat on my head.

RIP HST

Re: Da Vinci Code is a cover up!

A little of topic, but I would like to add:

I honestly believe that Dido and Billy Corgan are the same person.
    Iím not saying that Billy cut his left testicle off just to continue his career
    In pop music. Sorry B, I meant alternative music. No, I meant pop music.
    Iím saying he cut off both of his nuts to bow down to the mighty paycheck
    Itís really a shame that his poetic stance it progressive music in a such a redundant
    time in music went so mainstream. But, I guess he fell in the same trap as Nirvana;
    His rebel with out a cause attitude and genius musical talent produced music that
    was just too good. Good sells and gets radio play. Therefore feeding the corporate
    Beast that runs this country.
    Who sent you anyways?
    When things sound too good; itís most likely just a glitch in the matrix

Iím not even sure who Iím mad at anymore; but I am madÖ..

-This Guy.

Good book though!

Quote Originally Posted by primov3
    How did Kubrick know this?
    RIP HST
    JeesÖ railing on Kulbrick. My absolute favorite movie guy.
    Was he part of the massive cabal?
    Donít know but hereís some interesting details from Dr. Strangelove. Please excuse the lack of reference I just donít have it handy.

During the sequence when the runaway B-52 is racing towards itís target Slim Pickensís Character details the inventory of the survival kit supplied to crew members.
    Years later according to some that had served on B-52ís in that era, it was reported that the detail of that inventory was remarkably accurate.
    Apparently this was done without cooperation from the USAF since they didnít like the idea of the movie they did not offer any info to help make it.
    How did Stanley know?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    JeesÖ railing on Kulbrick. My absolute favorite movie guy.
    Was he part of the massive cabal?
    Donít know but hereís some interesting details from Dr. Strangelove. Please excuse the lack of reference I just donít have it handy.

During the sequence when the runaway B-52 is racing towards itís target Slim Pickensís Character details the inventory of the survival kit supplied to crew members.
    Years later according to some that had served on B-52ís in that era, it was reported that the detail of that inventory was remarkably accurate.
    Apparently this was done without cooperation from the USAF since they didnít like the idea of the movie they did not offer any info to help make it.
    How did Stanley know?
    "Major T. J. "King" Kong (Slim Pickins): Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes

Couldn't resist... One of my favorite movies.

Most of it seems to be, pretty much, common sense... until you get to the miniture book, gum, prophylactics, lipsticks & nylon stockings... that looks more like good satire there.
    Last edited by PaulM; 06-09-2006 at 04:24 AM.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Come on, Sun Gods? Where did you come up with this theory?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    "Major T. J. "King" Kong (Slim Pickins): Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes

Couldn't resist... One of my favorite movies.

Most of it seems to be, pretty much, common sense... until you get to the miniture book, gum, prophylactics, lipsticks & nylon stockings... that looks more like good satire there.
    Sounds like a reasonable explanation. Kulbrick was incredibly insightful, much of the hi-tech stuff in 2001 is reality today. My source by the way was a bio of sorts that was aired on TV shortly after he died. It looked like a compilation of movie clips and previous interviews patched together. Iíd love to find this if it is available somewhere. It is well worth viewing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Sounds like a reasonable explanation. Kulbrick was incredibly insightful, much of the hi-tech stuff in 2001 is reality today. My source by the way was a bio of sorts that was aired on TV shortly after he died. It looked like a compilation of movie clips and previous interviews patched together. Iíd love to find this if it is available somewhere. It is well worth viewing again.
    It does sound interesting. If you ever find out the title I'd love to find it. I'll keep an eye open... Better yet... I'll check with my step-son. He got into Kubrick a few years ago... had to see, just about, all his movies. :)

Are you asking about the Kubrick movie mentioned above?
    If so, it is called "Dr. Strangelove" also know as "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb "
    Here is a link to the movie listing on imdb.com
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/

Not to be mixed up with the Flavor Flav reality show; "Strangelove"

Are you asking about the Kubrick movie mentioned above?
    If so, it is called "Dr. Strangelove" also know as "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb "
    Here is a link to the movie listing on imdb.com
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/

Not to be mixed up with the Flavor Flav reality show; "Strangelove"
    HE HE HE HE! Flavor Flav is a rip that show is funny.
    What we are trying to find is an retrospective of Kulbrick that I saw on TV. I have found some BBC interviews but apparently nothing available in video or DVD.

The only thing I've been able to find out... so far, is that A&E ran an account of Kubrick's work and life shortly after he passed away.

Have you watched 2001 while you listen to Pink Floyd "Echoes"
    I have done it, and it is really cool. Matter of fact it is better that the music score in the movie. I read somewhere that he was going to use "Echoes" in the film, but he changed his mind because it was too "songy"; so he continued with the classical music theme.

The set up is very simple: pause 2001 just before the title frame for "Jupiter & Beyond the Infinite," pause Meddle at the beginning of "Echoes," and unpause both audio and video at the same time. The beginning of the title frame should corresponds exactly with the first "ping" of "Echoes." Some verteran synchers also believe that placing this initial ping a second or two before the appearance of the JaBtI title brings slightly better results. In either case, "Echoes" and the 2001 movie as a whole should essentially end at exactly the same time. As far as I know, unlike the components of "Dark Side of the Rainbow," there are no variant versions of 2001 or "Echoes" to complicate matters here.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    This is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Come on, Sun Gods? Where did you come up with this theory?

Try this:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward184.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    The only thing I've been able to find out... so far, is that A&E ran an account of Kubrick's work and life shortly after he passed away.
    paulm
    Yeah, that is probably the one I saw, maybe I'll search their site to see if they are releasing it.

Dan Brown is nothing but a shill for the government. The whole Da Vinci Code book focuses on the unimportant moot facts. It is a cover up for where we really come from and who really controls the world and the new world. Why do you think it is so popular now? Because the US/UK government wants you chasing around bloodlines of Jesus and not thinking about where this bloodline really originated.
    Ever heard of the missing link? The blemish in Darwinís Theories. Thatís when it happened; thatís when the "sun gods" from another world came to this planet. Thatís when they cross-bread with our Ape ancestors; creating the Human Race as we know it. Probably so we could be their slaves and build pyramids for them and or some sh*t.. I visualize something like the original Stargate movie. Stanly Kubrick symbolizes this event in the opening scene of his ahead of it's time epic classic, Space Odyssey: 2001. How did Kubrick know this? How did Kubrick call the computer in the movie HAL; one letter off IBM? IBM, the infrastructure and backbone to almost every computer in the world and the internet. IBM has always been one of the largest front Companies of the Illuminati controlled holdings. And all that symbolism? And he made this movie in 1968? And then eyes wide shut? Looked like a freaky zion sex party to me.
    Probably because he was a 33 degree Freemason, and a member of their more elite levels.
    You know the pyramid on the back of the US one dollar bill, well Kubrick sits in the top part of the pyramid capstone. F**k, he could have killed Kennedy himself as his initiation to the order for all I know.
    George Orwell too. 1984? He was just off by 20 years, but I guess calling the movie
    2004 would sound like too much like the other movie mentioned above.
    Gorge Lucas. You too. All these high ranking members of secret societies disguising
    The truth through symbolism in science semi-fiction movies.

Same for Michael Moore; he is another Government Shill. Fahrenheit 911 was just a movie to distract you from the serious tangible issues at hand over the tragic events of 911. He makes it look like 9-11 was able to happen because George Bush was just a
    Doofus that was too busy reading childrenís books and didnít see it coming. When all along he was an evil Hitleresk leader that was behind the whole thing. Well at least he was orchestrating
    things for what ever more evil, emperor, sith lord, shape shifting reptile alien that
    Is pulling his strings. When Michael Moore was confronted by a reporter in New York
    About why he ignored the more serious issues and facts behind The connections to the US government and the events of 9-11. He replied ďBecause that would be
    ďun-AmericanĒ

Now if you donít mind, I have some angry letters to write to the US Government, while I sit in my basement cellar under a bare light bulb. Armed with nothing but this notepad, a
    Lead pencil, my hunting knife to sharpen the pencil, and the aluminum foil hat on my head.

RIP HST
    Aw shucks, there just went the big bang theory! These must have been some dudes who could have survived living on the sun. But then why would they want to mate with monkey's when you have all those sheep, cows, dogs, cats, lions, tigers, et al?

MgreetZelle is offline "I was born of Illustrious ancestors.." User Rank

The "Da Vinci Code" now that's something that's even older than me!