+ Reply to Thread

New Kid on the MLM block: Freedom Marketing Group

There's another company that is getting into the MLM Wireless circus as we know now to compete against Lightyear Wireless.

The name of the company is called Freedom Marketing Group (FMG). FMG is owned by Freedom CommunicationsUSA (Not the media company of the same name), which is located in Dixon, TN (about 50 miles west of Nashville).

Like Lightyear, FreeCommUSA is a full service telecommunications company now in it's 10th year, and is a member of the BBB. FMG was formed last year as the marketing arm of FreeCommUSA to compete against other MLM Wirless companies including Lightyear.

Unlike the others, FMG could give Lightyear Wireless a run for that 1% of the total wireless population to become a billion dollar company because it's comp plan is definitely similar to LY. (That will remained to be seen).

I do had some concerns and some good things about FMG. First, the bad;

they're a young company and very impatient; they revamped the comp plan on several different occasions; they just recently dropped Verizion to be a full partner with Sprint, which to me, that is not a good idea since Verizon has a stronger wireless coverage than Sprint's; and given Sprint's track record, with direct sales companies; Sprint could yanked the rug underneath FMG or LY without warning. If I were FMG (as well as LY) I better watch my back!
    Now for the good; FMG lowered it's joining fee from $299 to $199, and it's reps can make that investment back by just simply acquiring 10 wireless customers and in my opinion; FMG residual income structure is just as strong or maybe stronger than LY's.

Neverless, anything MLM wireless better than that stupid WOW/Liberty's that's for sure.
    Last edited by GeminiDogg; 08-27-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Re: New Kid on the MLM block: Freedom Marketing Gr

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Why would I buy wireless that required a 200 buck signup?

are you talking about when you're a rep or a customer???

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Why would I buy wireless that required a 200 buck signup?

Also, you asked that question why would I buy wireless that required a $200 sign up? When I signed as a rep and a customer, I made $100.

Signed up 7 others, not only I made another $100 and I made that investment back, I got free cell phone service..FOR LIFE and teach people to do the same!!!

Again, would I buy wireless that requires $200 signup?? You damn right I would.

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    Also, you asked that question why would I buy wireless that required a $200 sign up? When I signed as a rep and a customer, I made $100.

Signed up 7 others, not only I made another $100 and I made that investment back, I got free cell phone service..FOR LIFE and teach people to do the same!!!

Again, would I buy wireless that requires $200 signup?? You damn right I would.
    So you get paid for recruiting others, and you made investment, and you are saying you made back your investment by recruiting others, gee, I thought that was illegal to be paid on investment recruiting deals and not on the product or service?

Quote Originally Posted by LOW-COST-SECURITY View Post
    So you get paid for recruiting others, and you made investment, and you are saying you made back your investment by recruiting others, gee, I thought that was illegal to be paid on investment recruiting deals and not on the product or service?
    You came to the game too late, Freedom Marketing Group has shut down back in September.:madgo:

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    You came to the game too late, Freedom Marketing Group has shut down back in September.:madgo:
    That was quick.