+ Reply to Thread

DOW below 10,000

Let the Obama slide begin.

Re: DOW below 10,000

Higher taxes, choking debt, a spider web of business killing regulations, union payoffs, class warfare, redistribution of wealth, monetizing debt, wasteful spending, :zx11pissed:

look out

Obama has us right where he wants us

This would never happen with a white christian male in the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post

Obama has us right where he wants us
    .... which is where?

Some say it will free-fall to 5000.

This, coupled with blanket amnesty--sure to be imposed after the election--should complete obamas assignment of killing America.

He can report back to soros with a big shit-eating grin for further instructions.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrong View Post
    Some say it will free-fall to 5000.

This, coupled with blanket amnesty--sure to be imposed after the election--should complete obamas assignment of killing America.

He can report back to soros with a big shit-eating grin for further instructions.

God I'd love to see it go to 5000, that'd be funny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Obama free fall stock market?

Some of you revisionist patriots who would so like to see the United States go the way of Greece....might remember the first two years of the Bush adminstration when the stock market fellfrom 10k to 8k. or you might better rememeber the last two years when it fell from 14k back down to 8k again....being the only two term President in our lives that left the stock market lower than it started at.

But he gave the Obama administration such a lousy economy that he has very little risk of ending up in the bottom 10 presidents of all time like George Bush who single handedly destroyed the GOP...

this is the thread topic yes? Presidents who took the DOW below 10k?

No clue, go buy your 30 year bonds

The government meddling in the free market of interest rates, and the government intervention into the mortgage industry destroyed our economy

Barak Obama has decided to stay on the same road and floor it as we race over the cliff

might remember the first two years of the Bush adminstration when the stock market fellfrom 10k to 8k
    Yeah, it was known as the Clinton recession... Funny how that works aye?? We hit a recession in 2000 when Clinton is office but when Bush takes over... FUCKIN BUSH!!! What happened to inheriting it??

But he gave the Obama administration such a lousy economy
    Ah I see, that works fo obama but not Bush???

Do you even realize this is why the GOP is about to dominate the house and senate??? You morons don't even get it! I am no fan of the GOP but you idiots on the left and dolts like Wil are the #1 reason this Congress and admin is history....

People are smarter than you think and they can read between the constant bull shit you keep spitting out....

I am sitting back and laughing at the unfolding disaster!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

How the economy has changed since 2008, including the golden indicator.

Forgot I was talking to the revisionist history king, who makes it up as he goes along.

Lousy economy? Clinton recession? Clinton the Dow (that is what we are talking about yes) went from 3k to 10k....debt went down, deficit was eliminated, GNP went up....

lets see this time during Bush the Dow was down 1500...and during Obama up 2000...Bush started in an up stable economy....Obama started in a plummeting one...

9/11 affected our economy....but a Clinton recession? And you are smarter than I think?? I sure hope so.

Hey shit for brains (and that is a compliment)

I owned a small business in 2000 that went belly up during.... The last year of Clinton... I remember the biggest online Company at the time went under (CGI) I worked in that field...

It was during Clintons last 6 months it went under but you credit that to Bush... Yet, Bushs last 6 months are all his fault?

You see the hypocrisy???

That isn't revisionism... That is fact.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/860170/posts

http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/ec...-The-Left.html

http://alphapatriot.com/proof-that-i...ton-recession/
    Last edited by DoubleP; 08-27-2010 at 03:20 PM.
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/