+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: Rev. Michael Cauley...

@David - I wish your story were one-of-a-kind, but it's not. He has done that to a lot of people.

His latest rant is that he's so upset because ULC ordains Satanists. When he was getting paid by the monastery, that didn't seem to bother him any.

Suddenly it does though.

Along with ULC stuff, I also am fairly well-known in the Kenpo Karate community. Not a big-wig or anything, just known. He has made it a point to try and dog me there too, but I just deleted everything he wrote and he finally stopped.

The monastery is unrelated to HQ since George took the site, but they are at least less relentless than cauley. George threatened me a couple of times to stop telling people about how he really is, but since what I said is true, he stopped.

The nonsense with the monastery was bad enough, but cauley has made this split truly painful. It's confusing to many people who just want to get ordained, do some weddings, create a church, start a ministry, etc. They don't need the headache.

I'm just sorry anyone believes mikey's BS. He's good at slinging it, but it changes like the wind. I post on backlash too. Lots of screenshots there to back up the fact that he can't keep his story straight.

Oh, and as for the tax-exempt thing? The IRS is happy to let you be tax exempt, as long as you don't make or spend any money. :)

--Amy
    The Universal Life Church will ordain anyone for the asking, free of charge.

Hey Folks! Doing some research and discovered this wonderful site! I honestly mean that. Having some issues myself with this Brother in Christ. It's nice to know that everything that has happened to me has happened to so many others.

Very informative stuff going on here!

Thank you - you made my day!

Just curious, where is backlash at?

I don't share this man's beliefs, but he has knocked the socks off the two leaders of the other ULC's. There is no question who is in control of the Universal Life Church. I may not be around five years from now, but take it from one who knows, one or both of the other ULC's cannot withstand what this individual is doing. I may not be Christian, but he has balls and he has the same fire in his blood Kirby had. It may shock you all to know who really is. LOL

:zx11pissed:If you want to be insulted and called a satanist....call this guy at Universal Life Church World Headquarters Inc....IN FLORIDA. He is a fundamentalist that says he is a Christian and if you are not as much of a Christian as he is, then you are going to be called evil names.:nervouss: Don't let yourself be deceived....The Headquarters for the Universal Life Church is in Modesto, California NOT IN FLORIDA....and he incorporated a name that appears to be to confuse the person searching.
    :zx11pissed:SCAM OR JUST A NASTY GUY...YOU DECIDE...read carefully the following and you will find that there are some real scammy things going on with is FLORIDA "SOUND ALIKE" CHURCH. :nervouss:Check his ?accredited? degrees....how do you spell PHONY UNIVERSITIES AND PHONY ACCREDITATION?...and while you are at it...notice that he does not say his organization is a 501 (c)(3)....but he deliberatly mentions his meeting the IRS 14 points....in such a way to imply he has federal recognition. :angel:Remember...The Headquarters of the Universal Life Church is in Modesto, California and they have been doing faith based ministry from a real church for approx. 50 years...not like this guy with a mail drop in Florida.

Is this the same guy now running a "ministry" in Florida called, Universal One Church? If so, man, I wish I would have found this site before I found his...lol

What a mess I have just went through. Basically, I was told "You rub me the wrong way" and yet he has never even spoken a single word to me. Then I was told because I cut expenses when my wife was out of work because of the birth of our son, I was told I was blaming my financial problem on my wife and I was a bad husband and father for doing that...Uh, I work a full time job. Then I was called a liar because apparently I am ordained and in someones database, but when I asked whose I got no answer.

On his website he offers catholic ordinations under apostolic succession...well...I love church history and when I questioned him about his lineage in the apostolic succession it was all down here from there. I apologized several times if I have offended them and was never offered forgiveness and now, I just recently got an email from him to cease and desist...I was like wow...I highly recommend not even contacting this guy...its extremely shady...

One and the same. He used to call his organization the "Universal Life Church", but he recently changed it to the "Universal One Church".

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." 1st John 4:1.

Cauley's doing the same stuff any other fraud will try on you. In most cases, anybody who uses that kind of tactic is suspect.

A better organization to be ordained in is the National Association of Christian Ministers. Nacministers.com is their ordination site. They have separate sites for their fellowship boards, their mentorship program and their leadership program, and they have many courses available on the fellowship site, itself.

Has anyone recently had any dealings with brother Michael with the universal one Church in Carrabelle Florida???