+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Rev. Michael Cauley...

I know this will probably seem like one of those "duh" questions, but there's always that possibility...

There's a minister named Michael Cauley, who runs an organization called the Order of Saint Michaels. He makes all kinds of impossible-to-believe claims, regarding the benefits of being ordained under his organization. He charges for ordination - which is weird, considering he's a ULC minister, like me, - and then turns around and bashes organizations that charge to send credentials... after the free ordinations... which are, usually, cheaper than his. I asked about his offer to rent a full-sized church for $1.00, and he said, "That's only for Christian ministers. As far as I know, you're an interfaith minister"... even though every post I send, and my entire site, practically screams "Jesus Freak". He went on to say he suspected me of being an interfaith minister, pretty much posing as a Christian minister... which I find offensive. If there's one thing I try to be, it's honest.

I went on the web, and found a few posts on an article, claiming this guy was a fraud. The info seems to be solid. When I try to pull up info on his organization or record, however, I can't get further than a couple of his personal links. There's literally nothing else on him. I was hoping some people on here had the tech to look up information on him, and verify my suspicions.

Re: Rev. Michael Cauley...

Who cares. If you true intention is to preach the gospel, go the way of God. Rent a building and trust God will make the way. If he indeed 'He' gave you the voice then he will be your resource. Stop wanting the world's treasure for free. Live of the world, buy of the world, die of the world. Simple. Stay focused on your Godly task and let this man be. Let God be the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by angelsofhope2008 View Post
    I know this will probably seem like one of those "duh" questions, but there's always that possibility...

There's a minister named Michael Cauley, who runs an organization called the Order of Saint Michaels. He makes all kinds of impossible-to-believe claims, regarding the benefits of being ordained under his organization. He charges for ordination - which is weird, considering he's a ULC minister, like me, - and then turns around and bashes organizations that charge to send credentials... after the free ordinations... which are, usually, cheaper than his. I asked about his offer to rent a full-sized church for $1.00, and he said, "That's only for Christian ministers. As far as I know, you're an interfaith minister"... even though every post I send, and my entire site, practically screams "Jesus Freak". He went on to say he suspected me of being an interfaith minister, pretty much posing as a Christian minister... which I find offensive. If there's one thing I try to be, it's honest.

I went on the web, and found a few posts on an article, claiming this guy was a fraud. The info seems to be solid. When I try to pull up info on his organization or record, however, I can't get further than a couple of his personal links. There's literally nothing else on him. I was hoping some people on here had the tech to look up information on him, and verify my suspicions.

3. 09-30-2010, 04:27 PM

For starters I'm not ordained with that church. I have no affiliation any longer with that church or whatever it is at this point. Any mention of my name there is old and no longer valid. I have not and probably will not officiate any weddings, that's not what I do.
    Funny how were looking at your wrong doings and blam! you have to turn the tables on me.. ? Im not the one lying to people, claiming to be something i'm not.. And as far as my outreach work and donations, and such... I spend my own money on storage unit for donations i get in kind for needy children in my area, then i spend my own gas money and use my own vehicle to deliver these items to needy children. I have not accepted any money, or taken a salary of any kind, because I know that would be wrong. The one time a gentleman gave me $5. .. i used it to buy diapers for a needy family- want my receipt? because I have one.

I have begun my 501 paperwork, and i am fully in compliance as far as my donations. I am a registered non profit, but without the tax deductible status which is clearly stated in all of my paperwork and to anyone make any donation of any kind whether monetary, or in kind. Believe me I know the law, Ive worked in it.

back to you....

I'm confused by alot of things regarding Your church, or whatever it is.. i felt there was something off from the moment you emailed me and have been calling florida, Wisconsin and california, tracking down details.. Im not done yet.. Although it is not my place to Judge you, (thats HIS job) I will find out the truth, if only for my own benefit and satisfaction.. I do not like being lied to and swindled..

I dont care if you live in a trailer, but google earth, shows no church that you speak of--only a church reader board which if you like i can make say anything I want.. its off a website that allows people to make fake reader boards.. I find it very odd that you were with that church in seattle and now, poof you have your own.. I also find it odd that beiing that you just started this one, it already has

Furthermore I do not condone anything that mr freeman is doing, or has done.

Oh and by your own words.... ( you were in WI on those dates, and the birthdays are the same on the court files..) so theres 2 michael j cauleys with your birthdate?.. I did my homework.. enough said.
    Contact info
    Name:
    Universal Life Church Rev Michael J Cauley OSM
    Phone: 850-926-6085 (H)
    Email: [email protected] (W)
    Address:
    PO Box 1140 Crawfordville, FL 32326-1140 United States (H)
    Personal info
    Birthday:
    October 4, 1960 (49 yrs)
    Favorite quote: "www.ulcnetwork.com"
    Interested in: Activity Partners, Business Networking, Dating, Friends
    Significant other: www.ulcnetwork.com
    Hometown: Milwaukee, WI.
    Places lived: Wisconsin through 1997 and Florida ever since.
    Humor: Clever/Quick-witted
    Fashion: Trendy
    Interests: God, family, my ministry, gardening, traveling, watching sports, fishing and etc.
    More about you: I am Pastor/CEO of Universal Life Church and Christian Academy. I am founder of the Christian Religious Order, the Order of St Michaels (OSM) comprised of brothers and sisters located throughout the world working in various ministries. http://www.ulcnetwork.com/
    Work and education
    Job Title:
    Pastor/CEO
    Profession: Minister
    Company:
    Universal Life Church
    University: Mount Senario
    Class year: 1997
    Degree: Masters
    Major: Theology
    Years attended: 1995 - 1997

I don't think anybody should trust Michael Cauley, recently he sent me and other ministers an unsolicited email claiming that my ordination wasn't valid, and then has been pressuring them and calling them to join his network for a fee, saying that free ordinations aren't legal. I perform weddings for my profession, so I talked to my brother, a NY attorney, he said this is a lie, there is no law about free ordinations or a requirement that credentials are mailed. He then looked up Michael Cauley's background and surprise surprise, He told me to call my credit card company asap, cancel the charges, and watch my statements! he's a TWICE FELON, with a record of FRAUD.

*** If you bought from Michael Cauley, you need to cancel your charges immediately and watch your statements!

Wisconsin--

Prior to fleeing to Florida, here's what Wisconsin Court of Appeals Docket Nos. 95-0121, 95-0356 has on Cauley.
    Michael and Linda Cauley are husband and wife who operated a business involving the sale of goods to others. They were each charged with a series of criminal complaints alleging theft by fraud. Pursuant to a plea bargain, pleas of no contest were made to some of the offenses while the State dismissed the balance of the allegations but had them read in for restitution purposes. The court withheld sentence and placed both defendants on probation for three years. As conditions of probation, the Cauley's were to each serve thirty days in jail and pay court costs and restitution. The Cauley's each subsequently filed a motion to modify their sentence. The motion was denied, the denial was appealed and ultimately a no merit determination was made dismissing the appeal. After the Supreme Court denied their petition for review, the Cauley's filed their § 974.06, STATS. motions

· State v. Michael J. Cauley
    APPEALS from orders of the circuit court for Price County: DOUGLAS T. FOX, Judge. Affirmed. LaROCQUE, J. Michael and Linda Cauley appeal the denial of ...
    http://www.wicourts.gov/ca/opinion/D...t.html?content... - Cached
    · Wisconsin Court System - CA Opinions
    Aug 19, 2010 ... Court of Appeals search for opinions - Results.... Aug 22, 1995, 1995AP000121, State v. Michael J. Cauley, 3, Price ...
    http://www.wicourts.gov/other/appeal...?page=20&party... - Cached
    Show more results from www.wicourts.gov
    · Wisconsin Court of Appeals Docket Nos. 95-0121, 95-0356
    APPEAL from an order of the circuit court for Price County: DOUGLAS T. FOX, Judge. Affirmed. MYSE, J. Michael J. Cauley and Linda R. Cauley appeal an order ...
    www.wisbar.org/res/capp/z1995/95-0356.html - Cached

Florida--
    The three (3) Florida statutes that Cauley was convicted of violating (see full record below)

827.03.3c A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

741.31 Violation of an injunction for protection against domestic violence.

832.05 Giving worthless checks, drafts, and debit card orders; penalty; duty of drawee; evidence; costs; complaint form.

Fraud in the State of Wisconsin by the Cauleys

Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    Male
    Alias:
    CAULEY, MICHAEL J

Race:
    White (includes Mexican)
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    37C200209063A
    Source Name:
    FL Department of Law Enforcement (AOC)

Charge Category:
    Criminal
    Offense Code:

Source State:
    FL
    Offense Date:
    05/14/2002
    Offense Code:
    Michael Jordan Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael Jordan Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    Male
    Alias:
    CAULEY, MICHAEL JORDAN

Race:
    White (includes Mexican)
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    65652001MM000817XXAXMX
    Source Name:
    Disposition:
    Adjudicated Guilty/Delinquent in Juvenile Court

Conviction Date:
    01/22/2002
    Charge Category:
    Criminal
    Plea:
    Nolo - Contendere
    Offense Code:

Disposition Date:
    01/22/2002
    Source State:
    FL
    Offense Date:
    09/26/2001
    Offense Code:
    Michael Jordan Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael Jordan Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    Male
    Alias:
    CAULEY, MICHAEL JORDAN

Race:
    White (includes Mexican)

Court Record ID:
    65652002CF000424XXAXMX
    Source Name:

Charge Category:
    Criminal
    Offense Code:
    0827.03.3c

Source State:
    FL
    Offense Date:
    09/05/2002
    Offense Code:
    0827.03.3c
    Michael Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    W
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003TR041471A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts Traffic

Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Source:
    traffic
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372002MM009063A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM001617A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM004421A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM004422A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM006432A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM006433A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM006434A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372003MM006435A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL
    Michael J Cauley

Result Details
    Name:
    Michael J Cauley
    Date of Birth:
    10/04/1960
    Sex:
    M

Race:
    White(includes Mexican)
    Weight:
    State:
    FL
    Offense Details
    Court Record ID:
    372004MM001498A00100
    Source Name:
    FL Leon Courts

Court Name:
    COURTHOUSE
    Charge Category:
    Criminal

Source State:
    FL

I appreciate your concern, However Brother Cauley has NEVER asked me for money. I have never had a problem and I trust in Christ that he has been he has been forgiven his sins As it says in Romans 3:10 " there is none, no not one." It goes on to say in 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."\
    Some of these offenses may or may not be true and even if they are I feel that Brother Cauley knows of any wrong doing he has done and if saved, has been redeemed.
    Oh just for information, I was ordained personally for FREE, as a gift from Christ. Brother Cauley charged me nothing.
    Respectfully
    Reverend Jason Endress

How is it not a scam to lie to your customers and tell them they need to spend money to get ordained?

How is it not a scam to suggest $60,000 salaries with a $40 piece of paper?

How is it not a scam to advertise churches to rent for $1 a month?

I find it hard to believe that there are two Michael J Cauleys with the same birthdate, living in the same city, one with felonys for FRAUD, and the other operating a diploma mill and past pyramid schemes.

In Florida, felons can request to have voting rights returned. If you didn't do that, and that card is real, you could go back to jail. I pray that is not the case. I think it's wrong to mislead people to get into their bank account, but not enough to spending years in federal.

Michael, you're obviously a smart man, why don't you do something you can be proud of?

Lots of posts on here, now...

Firstly, let me say that I only asked because I know how some scams operate. I've been conned by "religious authorities" before, and I'm all-too-aware of the old adage that, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". To some people - like myself, - some of the claims sound too good to be true. That being said, I was looking for information. On the one hand, Mr. Cauley has shown what appear to be copies of legal documents validating his defense. On the other hand, his opponents have referenced what appear to be legitimate case documents, and information. The whole reason I came on here to ask, is because I don't have the technology to do a very in-depth background check for myself. I figured a place called "scams.com", where people share their information for free, would be a good place to look. Whatever Mr. Cauley believes about me, or I believe about him, he hasn't tried to denigrate me yet, so I take that to mean we have gone our separate ways ideologically. Personally, I have no hard feelings toward him; and, from his private e-mails to me, I don't get the sense of any hard feelings toward me.

Secondly, I noticed that a lot of people are bringing up what appear to be past infractions, from before Mr. Cauley started promoting his church. I was really only interested in current legal information. We all make mistakes; and there are a lot of ex-cons who have gone on to form congregations and ministries of their own.

Thirdly, I did some checking with the I.R.S., and the operator with whom I spoke told me there are no restrictions on starting a church, except that you file for an E.I.N. Likewise, any church or religious organization can acknowledge your ordination, since it falls under the matter of a religious perspective, and is therefore separate from government control. Any church can charge anything for any product or service; and, as long as that church makes good on their promises, there's no actual scam to speak of. As I have chosen to obtain a "Christian Ordination" elsewhere, and have not bought anything from Mr. Cauley's organization, I can't personally say if he's holding up to his end of bargains or not. Only people who have bought products or services from him can.

Finally, as I believe was mentioned earlier, it is indeed God who ordains; not any organization. Organizations can only recognize, or refuse to recognize, ordination. That's been the perspective of just about every denomination with which I have come into contact (except the Catholic church, in which only authorities recognized by the Pope can ordain anyone to any Catholic position), including the undenominational churches of Christ. I don't see how money should make it any more or less official, but there's apparently nothing illegal about charging to recognize ordinations, or to issue certificates.

I'm neither siding with, or against, Mr. Cauley; I'm just stating what I know to be facts, as the I.R.S. and other recognized church organizations have informed me.

I ran my own background check, I see a Felony in Florida for a Michael Jordan Cauley.

I also see another in Wisconsin for fraud for a Michael J Cauley and a Linda Cauley (Stenzel).

Michael, you say this is not you, but Linda shows up with a Crawfordville address about when you do to.

Are you suggesting Cauley #2's wife moved to your town when you did?

STOP LYING! YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR REPUTATION!

If anybody wants to trust this man, do so on your own accord, but you're a fool if you do as his only goal is to tell you what you want to hear so he can make a buck.

I'm not suggesting he's doing anything illegal anymore (aside from holding a voters card) since he probably knows one more felony and he gets hit with 3 strikes law. But c'mon, why would anybody want to support or trust a TWICE CONVICTED FELON (once for FRAUD), and PROVEN LIAR?

I just found out about all of this, had some fun playing internet detective, and I'm done, have fun!

Here's a link to the Full Background Check, but see the images below for the meat.

Felony
    http://imgur.com/qQIMH.png

Felony
    http://imgur.com/Y2nVs.png

Linda's Crawfordville Address
    http://imgur.com/X7XMj.png

Michael, why not answer the questions about you, since that is what this topic is about? Why did you lie about the felonies (now confirmed by ying81)? Why should you be trusted?

You know, I think your postings here in this thread speak for themselves as to your character. You're right, I'm not a lawyer, and I can't prove anything from a PDF, but I think it's safe to say you, Michael Jordan Cauley, and your wife Linda (who also moved to Crawfordville) pleaded no contest to "832.05 Giving worthless checks, drafts, and debit card orders". Say what you want, but same birthday, same state, same name, wife moved to same city in FL...... your lies speak for themselves.

The domestic violence, and child negligence are what they are, and if you're the type that would lie about the offenses in Wisconsin, you'd probably lie about what these would be too.

Good luck with your "Global Ministry" of ~100 ministers, and centuries old training programs, and fully accredited loophole BS. You know you're a fraud, it's apparent to anybody intelligent that you are slimy to say the least, I'll leave it alone from here, I'm sure your next post will be stuffed full of hot air, and it's warm enough in here as it is.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

At the risk of sounding rude....how do you idiots fall for this crap?..."Brother Micheal..."...give me a ing break.

Dog!...people are dishonest....and STUPID!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Wow, this guy even wants to lie about stupid little claims on Paypal?..

Well I AM Tamara McKay, and I got my money back.

LEAVE ME ALONE M. CAULEY!
    Appeal Complaint PP-001-084-647-795

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 6:09 PM

To:
    **************@yahoo.com

Hello Tamara McKay,

PayPal has concluded our investigation into your appeal.

Transaction Details
    ------------------------------
    Seller's Name: Theresa Cauley
    Seller's Email: [email protected]
    Seller's Transaction ID: 4MT51659NH8487105
    Transaction Date: Sep 27, 2010
    Transaction Amount: -$49.90 USD
    Your Transaction ID: 02T22257RS352230J
    Case Number: PP-001-084-647-795
    ------------------------------

This appeal has been decided in your favor because the seller did not
    provide valid tracking.

We were able to recover $49.90 USD from the seller and this amount has been
    credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be
    posted.

In cases like these, the amount we can recover depends on the funds
    available in the seller's account. For more information, please review the
    Buyer Complaint Policy in the User Agreement.

For tips on staying safe when you shop online and how to avoid problem
    transactions in the future, visit the PayPal Security Center by clicking
    the "Security Center" link in the upper right-hand corner of any PayPal
    webpage.

Sincerely,
    Tahni
    Protection Services Department

and heres the info straight from my paypal account.

Reversal (Unique Transaction ID #3CT86782KY296925Y)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Sep 27, 2010 Payment To Theresa Cauley Reversed
    -$49.90 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Oct 5, 2010 Reversal Completed ... $49.90 USD

Transfer to:
    Theresa Cauley

Total Amount:
    $49.90 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    $49.90 USD

Date:
    Oct 5, 2010
    Time:
    18:05:51 PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    Theresa Cauley

Seriously!,.. the money you send him doesnt go to him or a church , it goes to his wifes? paypal..

oh and run their phone number, it doesnt come up with ULC it comes up with "Universal Investments"

The state has no record of them that I could find, i spent two days on the phone with Florida state offices.

I deleted the things I said on this forum, but now he wants to bring my name in and say he won when he clearly didnt.

GO AWAY M. CAULEY
    LEAVE ME ALONE. ENOUGH HARASSMENT.

wow...
    FYI Greenacres was incorporated into the city that is now Spokane Valley. The post office still says Greenacres, The majority of my bills, including city utilities come as "Spokane Valley"...

I find it childish that you post emails I sent, but I'm amused by the ones you chose not to post, and frankly, anyone can post fictitious emails.. Therefore it would benefit no one if i posted the nasty one you sent me.

The reason I finally ordered from you, was mere in hopes of getting you to leave me alone, however my family lawyer advised me to ask for a refund, and file harassment report, so that's what I did. Please leave me alone.

FYI: that zip code also hits some addresses listed in Liberty Lake as well..

and now this, straight from the USPS.com website...

Actual City name in 99016

GREENACRES, WA

Acceptable City names in 99016

LIBERTY LAKE, WA

SPOKANE VALLEY, WA

SPOKANE VLY, WA

and lastly... while youre sitting online slamming me?.. I was out all day doing outreach work in the area, helping new mothers cope with the struggles of parenthood..

can't you just leave me alone, and go do something good? this is so unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

17. 10-13-2010, 11:31 AM

Reason
    self promotion and banned information

Quote Originally Posted by ulcnetwork.com View Post
    If I was convicted of a felony, explain to me how I am a Registered Voter in Florida. Felons cannot vote.
    First off, the voter card you posted is dated 2004. That's six years ago!

Secondly, it is illegal in most states for felons to vote, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The registrar doesn't run criminal histories on everyone who submits a registration form. Dead people, illegal aliens and others often vote, so having a 6 year old voter registration card means nothing.

Lastly, an Employer Identification Number issued by the IRS means nothing. Anyone can obtain an Employer Identification Number from the IRS in a few minutes just by filling out a form online. You don't have to have employees or do anything, it is simply a preparatory step to starting a business. It is not evidence of "legitimacy" and certainly does not confer non-profit status.

But you already knew that, which makes it all the more clear that you are a fraud, Mr. Cauley. But then, with 3 prior convictions for fraud, I guess that's really not news! The leopard cannot change his spots! An honest person wouldn't post a 6 year old voter card and an EIN and tell people that it "proves" something. Shame on you.

Perhaps you can offer a clever explanation as to why the Florida Secretary of State says they have never heard of your "Universal Life Church and Christian Academy, Inc."?

And why did you post pictures of a bogus church marquee that doesn't exist? Why not post pictures of the actual church and school? Hmmmmm?

Karma happens and all debts are repaid in their time. For your sake, I hope you don't rip too many more people off before you are stopped.

It is going to be very interesting to see what the IRS thinks about you posting an EIN and claiming it is evidence of their endorsement.
    Last edited by Franklin4Fun; 10-14-2010 at 05:41 PM.

19. 10-18-2010, 03:41 PM

Reason
    self promotion and banned information