+ Reply to Thread

Anyone heard of this one??

Inquiring minds want to know what your 'take' is on these companies:
    Coastal Synergy Group/ Coastal Vacations

Any input is truly appreciated. Ever notice the closer summer gets, the more scammers there are?????????? (or is it just me?)

Enjoy - the weekend is upon us!!

Re: Anyone heard of this one??

I heard a lot about it. Good and bad. The comission seems great. You make $1000 to $8000 per sale. But, you have to invest in $1200 (you get a vacation package) to start. Also, there isnt that many vacation pakages, I think like 10 maybe. Not real sure. But, I heard peoepl making $10,000 a month. I mean, if the commision is what it says, it seems it woudl be easy to make $1000 or more, but I would look into it more plus, $1200 to start is A LOT of investment money!

This looks like a scam. Or at least one of the worst opportunities ever. Google it.

They also use the same people that sold Ameriplan(health insureance which no doctor wants to touch with a stick).

swell! well, at least it's not POPN!! LOL
    Is there anything worthwhile out there? or is it all just a bunch of hopeless maybe's and money wasting schemes?

They also use the same people that sold Ameriplan(health insureance which no doctor wants to touch with a stick).

What is this supposed to mean? I dont understand. What do you mean use the same peopel that sold AmeriPlan? :confused:

I thought AmeriPLan wasnt health insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyemily
    They also use the same people that sold Ameriplan(health insurance which no doctor wants to touch with a stick).

What is this supposed to mean? I dont understand. What do you mean use the same people that sold AmeriPlan? :confused:

I thought AmeriPLan wasn't health insurance.
    They hired the same telemarketing company to sell you advanced packages as AmeriPlan did. Ameriplan is another MLM company which product is prominently mentioned on rippoffreport.com. And yes Ameriplan is health insurance.

Coastal Synergy Group/ Coastal Vacations has its own red flags. They put the whole risk on you. They will sell you $5,000 vacation package(for example) and you will have to resale it at profit to travel agents. If you can not sell it, you pick up the loss.
    They have multiple entrance packages ranging from $1000 to $11000. So they will try to sell you as much as possible.
    I have seen Jeff Mills on his website telling that he is making so much money from Coastal Synergy Group. Somewhere else I saw the same guy as independent journalist exalting Coastal Synergy Group.
    Coastal Synergy Group says somewhere that they want customer to pay associates directly, but in other place they recommend to route payments through their approved service for one time payment of $89.

And I have not started to research company seriously yet.

True, but... it seems that if you sell two cruise packages, your initial investment is returned or paid off. And (to me any how), 10 cruise packages seems like a good choice. I would think if you offer too many options, people can't make up their minds and might be put-off. I like your response, and thank you very much - it gives me things to research and think about before pursuing this.

actually, AmeriPlan ISNT insurance. WHen you go to the website, it even says "AMERIPLAN IS NOT INSURANCE, IT IS A DISOCOUTN HEALTH PLAN"

:)