Sir, Meanwhile, I would like to introduce my self. I am an America Army Captain with the United Nations troops in Iraq.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawal of troops from Iraq , I have been deployed to work in your Country`s Military base soonest. Our mission is to help train your army against terrorist attack. At this time, I am confiding and relying on you over this matter.Presently I have in my possession the sum of USD16.200,000.00 Million which I got from crude oil deals here in Iraq and I deposited this money with a Red Cross Security Department as personal items . I want to invest this money in property. I want to send this money out before we depart Iraq so that I do not loose it. Some American Armies has already commenced departing, but we are staying back for few days to enable us handle some logistics. At this point,I have made concrete arrangement with the diplomat who can convey and deliver the money to you . However, the diplomat do not know the content of the package because I told him it contains personal items. So he will carry the package along with some United Nations Diplomatic Cargoes, hence the package will not be opened until safely delivered to you. Once he arrived , he will contact you to tell you the possible day of arrival to your nearest airport. The diplomat shall leave any moment from now, hence confirm to me your acceptance of this arrangement. Upon receipt of the money, you will buy some properties for me and keep some in your account pending my arrival. I am ready to part with 30% for your services. Please reconfirm to me your personal GSM mobile number so I can call you for further discussions when I am out of our military network. This is a confidential matter, hence treat as such. Get back to me with your full information: YOUR FULL NAME______________________ YOUR FULL ADDRESS_____________________ YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER___________ NEAREST AIRPORT______________________ Regards, Capt Paul Elliot paul.elliot2 m

Tran