+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Re: Proof Jesus Is The Christ

Cnance said:
    I have said, "it happened but not that way." If you notice, that statement and others that I've made acknowledge God and Bible, but not every written word. I am not alone, there are many Christians who believe in a figurative interpretation of the Bible. You can, of course, argue with them forever, but you can't argue that they don't believe in God.
    Yeah....its better to cling on to some incredible, unbelievable, supernatural belief in a super being that you read about in a book that you don't believe in fully.....than to trust in your own discernment of what is happening in your life. IOW, trust in someone elses truth; yeah...gotcha.
    I've never contradicted what I believe, just what others believe.
    This statement of yours, Cnance, has got to be one of the saddest statements I've ever seen you print....it says a lot to me, and the state of the religious world in regards to questioning religious beliefs. However you do contradict some of your statements on this board...everyone has seen it, too.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Re: Proof Jesus Is The Christ

I think we should leave Cnance in his imaginary fantasy dream. It's just a shame that someone who seems to be bright intellectually could resort to such fairy tales. Oh well, such is the world we live in.