Poll: Is this Fraud?

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10

    Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinction' F

    Bob Fidler Fraud Bob Fidler brother of Judge Larry Fidler On the death of my husband, I was scammed of our assets West Palm Beach, Florida

    Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinction' Florida - Bob Fidler Fraud

    In October 2004, as my husband was dying at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles California, I was advised by his friend Bob Fidler to gather all of our assets and try to sell them as soon as possible. Bob Fidler said it would be the best thing to do at that time and that he will help me because he knows about these things that he is Judge Larry Fidler's brother in LA and that he has more experience than me with these things. he told me to get my husband's wallet and agenda, and all the paperwork in the house and put it in garbage bags and give it all to him to sort out and help me since I was living in the hospital and was busy with my husband. I was 25 at the time and as I was taking care of my husband, I told Bob Fidler what I thought were the assets which we had. Some cars, one of them was a 1988 Rolls Royce limousine, the other a 1995 Cadillac then I gave him the garbage bags with our documents including my husband's wallet thanking him for helping me.
    The Rolls Royce limousine was bought from Piero Navarro from Motorcars of Distinction in Florida for $50,000. Bob Fidler told me to call and ask if Motorcars of Distinction would like to buy the car back from me and to tell Motorcars of Distinction that my husband is dying and I need to sell these cars because I have no use for them. I got on the phone with Motorcars of Distinction in Florida and spoke with Piero Navarro who said "Yes", he'd love to buy the car from me, and that he's glad I called him first because I'll be in good hands with him. Both Bob Fidler and Piero Navarro said that the other cars we had were of no interest to them to buy them from me and that they are not as valuable as me and my husband think that they are, except for the 1988 Rolls Royce limousine in which they both said they are interested in.
    So Piero Navarro sent a tow truck to pick up the car and Bob Fidler told me that since the car was in my husband's name, that I had to transfer the title in my name in case my husband were to pass away, that it would be easier to sell it if it was in my name. I said ok and I went with him to a AAA location and signed my husband's name off the title of the car since I had proof I was his wife and that he was unable to sign since he was in a coma. I didn't feel like doing any of this because my husband was in bad condition and wanted to be with him at the hospital, but Bob Fidler said it's necessary I do this. Somehow when we came out of the AAA location, Bob Fidler's name was on the title and I don't know how it got on there. I didn't question it at the time because he said that he knows what he's doing and to trust him and since his brother was Judge Larry Fidler of Los Angeles and Piero Navarro was a big dealer for Ferari and Exotic cars in Florida, I had all the confidence in them, besides, my husband was falling in and out of commas, doctors told me he might die any time and I was worried, I had other things on my mind.
    I went back to the hospital where my husband was, I waited for Piero Navarro to send a man to pick up the limo with a tow truck from Florida and get paid. Upon the arrival of Piero Navarro's employee, Bob Fidler was present and everyone agreed to give Bob Fidler the check for the limousine for $30,000 because Bob Fidler said his bank was 'better'. I started to get worried at that point and called my husband's friend Ken Roberts who has told me to call him if I ever encounter any problems. Ken Roberts told me to call Philip Zanghi (his partner, close friend and lawyer) and that Philip Zanghi would know what to do in a situation like this.
    During this time, my husband passed away and as I called Philip Zanghi, he asked me to come over at his office for a consultation. I went to his location on Wilshire which was an apartment. While I was there, he said that Piero Navarro and Bob Fidler sound like they were trying to steal the car. At this time, the Cadillac car was stolen from the side of the street, then Philip Zanghi has told me to leave all my belongings and put only what's valuable to me in my car and just come and stay with him until all this will be taken care of.
    Just before that, and during this time, Bob Fidler said that these guys don't mess around and that I better skip town and forget about all this or I might end up dead and that he will miss me if that were to happen and he doesn't want that to happen, also that they know where my parents and family live, that they have my social security number and Bob Fidler said that even he himself is a member of the jewish mafia and that he's done a thing or two in his life so I should not call the police about anything. It sounded as if he was looking out for me at the time and I believed him. I had no family close by at the time and my husband's family showed no interest in helping me, my friends were also busy with their lives and my parents were in Chicago, my father being in heart surgery going in and out of Intensive care.
    So I brought all my things up to Philip Zanghi's apartment, Ken Robert's close friend, partner and lawyer and when i was all settled in, he asked how will I pay for his help? I said I don't have anything but $2,000. He asked to hold on to that money and i gave it all to him. After a while, Philip Zanghi said that I must provide him with sexual acts if I really want him to help because it will take a lot of work convincing these men to pay for my car and leave me alone. I felt anxiety because my husband died just a day or 2 before but I agreed, thinking I better do whatever everyone said, hoping that all this will pass soon and they will all give my things back, the car, the documents, my husband's wallet and everything will get back to normal.
    For the next two weeks I did and followed as i was told by everyone and then Philip Zanghi told me that he was upset with my husband because my husband and his wife were lovers, then Philip Zanghi laid down all the cash I gave him and told me that $1,500 out of the $2,000 I had, was a reasonable amount for me to give him for all the work he did for me. I told him that "I thought you were helping me for Mr. Ken Roberts who sent me to you". He got angry and told me to leave his house, go to Chicago and never come back.
    I left, got in my car and drove back to my parents. When I got there, i called Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction in Florida, who had my car and I took the situation in my own hands, still hesitant to go to the police. Piero Navarro Agreed to sending me the check for the 1988 limousine and when I received it, I took the check to the back and the banker told me that the check had Bob Fidler's name on it and that I cannot deposit it, it's a bad check. I immediately called Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction in Florida and told him what the banker said. Piero Navarro said I should send him the check back as soon as possible and that he will send me a good check which I'll be able to cash instead. I did what he asked and I waited. When I didn't hear back from him, I called Piero Navarro back and asked when will he send me the good check? As I was crying to him over the phone, it sounded as if he was masturbating. To make the long story short, I never got paid for the limo, it's been six years now, like I said before, the other Caddillac car was stolen at the time I visited Philip Zanghi, but the police found it. Then the police let the man who stole the Cadillac go.
    About two years ago, Piero Navarro once offered me $13,000 for the limo and said that he's having some money trouble and that he's very sick as well, but he's doing some changes to his business and everything will be in his wife's name (Christine Navarro) I believe is her name, and that he told his wife about me, so if anything were to happen to him, that his wife would pay me. Then a year later he said that he has children and priorities and a family and that he doesn't have to pay me after all. I can try to take him to court but the car is gone. He said he did something to the car that I won't be able to ever win in court against him, I can't have the car anymore, and he doesn't have to pay me, he said.
    My husband was dying and I trusted Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction in Florida that he would pay me for the car he got from me. I also trusted Bob Fidler and the man Ken Roberts sent me to, Philip Zanghi. These are respectable men, I thought. Ken Roberts is good friends with the Clintons and many other high profile figures. I don't know where the car is now. It's been six years. I went to the police more than a year ago and told them about these people and reported the Rolls Royce Limousine stolen. Detective Porche of Los Angeles, who was in charge of the limo being stolen laughed about my story and said that he already removed the car from the system as being stolen because it was my fault and now the car is owned by an innocent doctor. Detective Porche of Los Angeles said that I can go to court but that there's nothing he can do for me.
    I'm scared to go to court against these men and Motorcars of Distinction. I've never gone to court before and when I think about it, all alone, I don't think I will win. Even Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction has told me I have no chances of ever winning. Bob Fidler said that his brother is Judge Larry Fidler of Los Angeles, so he knows the court system, who would believe me? All the costs of the court would bring more grief as well, I'm barely over the death of my husband which has brought me much grief, as I loved him very much. He was my life.
    I also don't want to die. I think the threats I heard from Bob Fidler will happen if I were to pursue this in court. Piero Navarro said he'd pay me $30,000 for the car and going to court could cost up to $20,000 in court fees.
    I'm 31 now. I was 25 when all this hapend. I realize now that feeling threatened and scared for my life right at the time my husband was dying was not right. I am Romanian, barely in this country for a few years and I didn't know the American Law. My parents taught me to never cause trouble and to always listen and respect the older people. I don't want to die, but I want my story known. All my friends and family know it already.
    This is my story in truth, written to the best of my abilities in the English language.

    Sincerely
    Ana Mathes

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction. How many locations does this Piero Navarro have? Is he just in Florida or does he have Motorcars of Distinction Dealerships elsewhere?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    I don't know if he has other dealerships in other places. He was planning to put his dealership in his wife's name for I forget what legal reason.
    However, about 4 years ago he mentioned that he visited Los Angeles and that he was planning to open a dealership there.
    Last edited by anuska; 11-24-2010 at 06:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Piero Navarro; Car dealers can always shut down and reopen another dealership under someone elses name as well as use an employee or relative as a front. From reading your story, this seems like it is a criminal matter and you should have a governmental agency on your side. Did this character do this to others? It seems like a professional con man and most pros normally have records .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Is this Judge Larry Fidler still on the Bench in California?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Quote Originally Posted by anuska View Post
    Bob Fidler Fraud Bob Fidler brother of Judge Larry Fidler On the death of my husband, I was scammed of our assets West Palm Beach, Florida

    Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinction' Florida - Bob Fidler Fraud

    In October 2004, as my husband was dying at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles California, I was advised by his friend Bob Fidler to gather all of our assets and try to sell them as soon as possible. Bob Fidler said it would be the best thing to do at that time and that he will help me because he knows about these things that he is Judge Larry Fidler's brother in LA and that he has more experience than me with these things. he told me to get my husband's wallet and agenda, and all the paperwork in the house and put it in garbage bags and give it all to him to sort out and help me since I was living in the hospital and was busy with my husband. I was 25 at the time and as I was taking care of my husband, I told Bob Fidler what I thought were the assets which we had. Some cars, one of them was a 1988 Rolls Royce limousine, the other a 1995 Cadillac then I gave him the garbage bags with our documents including my husband's wallet thanking him for helping me.
    The Rolls Royce limousine was bought from Piero Navarro from Motorcars of Distinction in Florida for $50,000. Bob Fidler told me to call and ask if Motorcars of Distinction would like to buy the car back from me and to tell Motorcars of Distinction that my husband is dying and I need to sell these cars because I have no use for them. I got on the phone with Motorcars of Distinction in Florida and spoke with Piero Navarro who said "Yes", he'd love to buy the car from me, and that he's glad I called him first because I'll be in good hands with him. Both Bob Fidler and Piero Navarro said that the other cars we had were of no interest to them to buy them from me and that they are not as valuable as me and my husband think that they are, except for the 1988 Rolls Royce limousine in which they both said they are interested in.
    So Piero Navarro sent a tow truck to pick up the car and Bob Fidler told me that since the car was in my husband's name, that I had to transfer the title in my name in case my husband were to pass away, that it would be easier to sell it if it was in my name. I said ok and I went with him to a AAA location and signed my husband's name off the title of the car since I had proof I was his wife and that he was unable to sign since he was in a coma. I didn't feel like doing any of this because my husband was in bad condition and wanted to be with him at the hospital, but Bob Fidler said it's necessary I do this. Somehow when we came out of the AAA location, Bob Fidler's name was on the title and I don't know how it got on there. I didn't question it at the time because he said that he knows what he's doing and to trust him and since his brother was Judge Larry Fidler of Los Angeles and Piero Navarro was a big dealer for Ferari and Exotic cars in Florida, I had all the confidence in them, besides, my husband was falling in and out of commas, doctors told me he might die any time and I was worried, I had other things on my mind.
    I went back to the hospital where my husband was, I waited for Piero Navarro to send a man to pick up the limo with a tow truck from Florida and get paid. Upon the arrival of Piero Navarro's employee, Bob Fidler was present and everyone agreed to give Bob Fidler the check for the limousine for $30,000 because Bob Fidler said his bank was 'better'. I started to get worried at that point and called my husband's friend Ken Roberts who has told me to call him if I ever encounter any problems. Ken Roberts told me to call Philip Zanghi (his partner, close friend and lawyer) and that Philip Zanghi would know what to do in a situation like this.
    During this time, my husband passed away and as I called Philip Zanghi, he asked me to come over at his office for a consultation. I went to his location on Wilshire which was an apartment. While I was there, he said that Piero Navarro and Bob Fidler sound like they were trying to steal the car. At this time, the Cadillac car was stolen from the side of the street, then Philip Zanghi has told me to leave all my belongings and put only what's valuable to me in my car and just come and stay with him until all this will be taken care of.
    Just before that, and during this time, Bob Fidler said that these guys don't mess around and that I better skip town and forget about all this or I might end up dead and that he will miss me if that were to happen and he doesn't want that to happen, also that they know where my parents and family live, that they have my social security number and Bob Fidler said that even he himself is a member of the jewish mafia and that he's done a thing or two in his life so I should not call the police about anything. It sounded as if he was looking out for me at the time and I believed him. I had no family close by at the time and my husband's family showed no interest in helping me, my friends were also busy with their lives and my parents were in Chicago, my father being in heart surgery going in and out of Intensive care.
    So I brought all my things up to Philip Zanghi's apartment, Ken Robert's close friend, partner and lawyer and when i was all settled in, he asked how will I pay for his help? I said I don't have anything but $2,000. He asked to hold on to that money and i gave it all to him. After a while, Philip Zanghi said that I must provide him with sexual acts if I really want him to help because it will take a lot of work convincing these men to pay for my car and leave me alone. I felt anxiety because my husband died just a day or 2 before but I agreed, thinking I better do whatever everyone said, hoping that all this will pass soon and they will all give my things back, the car, the documents, my husband's wallet and everything will get back to normal.
    For the next two weeks I did and followed as i was told by everyone and then Philip Zanghi told me that he was upset with my husband because my husband and his wife were lovers, then Philip Zanghi laid down all the cash I gave him and told me that $1,500 out of the $2,000 I had, was a reasonable amount for me to give him for all the work he did for me. I told him that "I thought you were helping me for Mr. Ken Roberts who sent me to you". He got angry and told me to leave his house, go to Chicago and never come back.
    I left, got in my car and drove back to my parents. When I got there, i called Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction in Florida, who had my car and I took the situation in my own hands, still hesitant to go to the police. Piero Navarro Agreed to sending me the check for the 1988 limousine and when I received it, I took the check to the back and the banker told me that the check had Bob Fidler's name on it and that I cannot deposit it, it's a bad check. I immediately called Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction in Florida and told him what the banker said. Piero Navarro said I should send him the check back as soon as possible and that he will send me a good check which I'll be able to cash instead. I did what he asked and I waited. When I didn't hear back from him, I called Piero Navarro back and asked when will he send me the good check? As I was crying to him over the phone, it sounded as if he was masturbating. To make the long story short, I never got paid for the limo, it's been six years now, like I said before, the other Caddillac car was stolen at the time I visited Philip Zanghi, but the police found it. Then the police let the man who stole the Cadillac go.
    About two years ago, Piero Navarro once offered me $13,000 for the limo and said that he's having some money trouble and that he's very sick as well, but he's doing some changes to his business and everything will be in his wife's name (Christine Navarro) I believe is her name, and that he told his wife about me, so if anything were to happen to him, that his wife would pay me. Then a year later he said that he has children and priorities and a family and that he doesn't have to pay me after all. I can try to take him to court but the car is gone. He said he did something to the car that I won't be able to ever win in court against him, I can't have the car anymore, and he doesn't have to pay me, he said.
    My husband was dying and I trusted Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction in Florida that he would pay me for the car he got from me. I also trusted Bob Fidler and the man Ken Roberts sent me to, Philip Zanghi. These are respectable men, I thought. Ken Roberts is good friends with the Clintons and many other high profile figures. I don't know where the car is now. It's been six years. I went to the police more than a year ago and told them about these people and reported the Rolls Royce Limousine stolen. Detective Porche of Los Angeles, who was in charge of the limo being stolen laughed about my story and said that he already removed the car from the system as being stolen because it was my fault and now the car is owned by an innocent doctor. Detective Porche of Los Angeles said that I can go to court but that there's nothing he can do for me.
    I'm scared to go to court against these men and Motorcars of Distinction. I've never gone to court before and when I think about it, all alone, I don't think I will win. Even Piero Navarro of Motorcars of Distinction has told me I have no chances of ever winning. Bob Fidler said that his brother is Judge Larry Fidler of Los Angeles, so he knows the court system, who would believe me? All the costs of the court would bring more grief as well, I'm barely over the death of my husband which has brought me much grief, as I loved him very much. He was my life.
    I also don't want to die. I think the threats I heard from Bob Fidler will happen if I were to pursue this in court. Piero Navarro said he'd pay me $30,000 for the car and going to court could cost up to $20,000 in court fees.
    I'm 31 now. I was 25 when all this hapend. I realize now that feeling threatened and scared for my life right at the time my husband was dying was not right. I am Romanian, barely in this country for a few years and I didn't know the American Law. My parents taught me to never cause trouble and to always listen and respect the older people. I don't want to die, but I want my story known. All my friends and family know it already.
    This is my story in truth, written to the best of my abilities in the English language.

    Sincerely
    Ana Mathes

    It seems to me like someone has been paying the cops off . Sickening. I really feel bad for you, Ana.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Piero Navarro: Yes, I did try to have the government authorities take care of this however the detective in charge told me that there is nothing anyone can do for me and he removed the investigation from the system.
    I heard that Piero did this to other people as well with higher amounts of money. The whole gang of people who did this after my husband died, the government authorities said that the best thing I can do is to move on with my life and forget about this whole bad experience.
    Yes, Judge Fidler is still on the Bench in California as far as I know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    About a couple of months ago the car was somehow in San Francisco and the towing place sent me a letter letting me know that the car was towed to that particular location and I need to pay the fee and come pick it up asap.
    When I called them, the tow away place told me that the owner of the car already picked up the car a few days earlier and that the car came in with no license plates.
    I told them: "How is that possible? I am the owner"
    but they said: "I don't know, the owner came and picked up the car".
    I said: "well you sent me the letter, why did you give the car to someone else? how is that possible?"
    and the man said that he doesn't know.
    ?????????????? I don't know what's going on anymore. Going to the government authorities failed too many times, so I guess I gotta get over it and move on with my life.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Quote Originally Posted by anuska View Post
    About a couple of months ago the car was somehow in San Francisco and the towing place sent me a letter letting me know that the car was towed to that particular location and I need to pay the fee and come pick it up asap.
    When I called them, the tow away place told me that the owner of the car already picked up the car a few days earlier and that the car came in with no license plates.
    I told them: "How is that possible? I am the owner"
    but they said: "I don't know, the owner came and picked up the car".
    I said: "well you sent me the letter, why did you give the car to someone else? how is that possible?"
    and the man said that he doesn't know.
    ?????????????? I don't know what's going on anymore. Going to the government authorities failed too many times, so I guess I gotta get over it and move on with my life.

    Did you try going to the press with your story? It just seems that there is a major coverup and I bet there are many high profile reporters who would love to hear your case. Judge Larry Fidler and his Brother Bob Fidler make me sick to my stomach how the scumbag BOB FIDLER uses his brother`s clout, JUDGE LARRY FIDLER on capitilizing at your expense. I really commend you for bringing this on forward and have started to snoop into this Piero Navarro and Motorcars of Distinction. Don`t give up and sooner or later, if government officials got paid off, they will get caught.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Quote Originally Posted by anuska View Post
    Piero Navarro: Yes, I did try to have the government authorities take care of this however the detective in charge told me that there is nothing anyone can do for me and he removed the investigation from the system.
    I heard that Piero did this to other people as well with higher amounts of money. The whole gang of people who did this after my husband died, the government authorities said that the best thing I can do is to move on with my life and forget about this whole bad experience.
    Yes, Judge Fidler is still on the Bench in California as far as I know.

    Ana,

    Can you post pictures of these GUYS; CROOKS PIERO NAVARO, BOB FIDLER, JUDGE LARRY FIDLER, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAS PREYED ON YOU?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    I have no pictures of them
    I dont know how Piero Navarro looks like
    I only spoke with him over the phone

  12. #12

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    1. You gave a garbage bag of valuables to Bob Fidler, Bob Fidler took your car and title and became the legal owner of it.

    2. I bet Piero Navarro gave the money to Bob Fidler who was the legal owner of the car.

    3. The police will not prosecute Bob Fidler because it is a civil matter. If Piero paid Bob, who was the legal owner, then you have no recourse against Piero and it's really not his problem. He probably told you what you wanted to hear.

    A lot of things have been said and written about Piero. I will address them here.

    He was born Peter Louis Navarrro, he changed his name at a young age to Piero, because frankly it is a lot sexier than Peter. This was back when Piero was young, thin and still cute.
    This had nothing to do with pretending to be Italian, he doesn't pretend to be anything. He does not know what nationalities he is because he does not know who his own father is; he may be part Italian? No one knows for sure....

    Is Piero crazy as a loon? I'd say so, he is bi-polar. Great one day, nuts the next. He goes into long depressions, locks himself in the house, closes the curtains and becomes nonfunctional on all levels. So I believe the story that he has been Baker Acted in the past.

    I read on other message boards that Piero has a wife named Christine, that is a frightening thought. Piero with a wife and kids, I feel sorry for them. I am sure he tries to be a good husband and father, but he is mentally unstable.

    Would Piero video tape, record, spy, on people? Yes I believe so, he can get really crazy and do irrational things. Being from a dysfunctional single parent family and with his mental condition, he doesn't know any better.

    Piero dating habits... he used to hang out in strip clubs and date strippers. Strippers need love too!:liefde: and just look at the friends he has on facebook... why does his wife put up with that?

    Bad check writing, he does do this. Apparently he knows how to do it and get away with it.

    Yes, Piero can be charming. Yes, he would in my opinion hurt people if pushed or he could get a big insurance policy on someone he didn't like or who threatened him, but he would hire someone else to do it; he always carries a gun.

    I think his legal problems are piling up simply because he doesn't know how to stay out of trouble. Either from bad decisions or getting involved with bad characters. He'd like to live a nice life and have no problems. He is self made and worked hard to get where he is and be respectable person. I don't think he delibrately sets out to steal, maybe fudge things a little like all cars dealers do and make some extra money but I don't believe he is an outright criminal or trying to hurt the general public.

    He is also getting fatter and fatter, I am sure his health is poor. Pretty bad for someone only 41 years old. He has always struggled with his weight, could be a thyroid issue?

    A friend of mine said "I never meet a con man I didn't like." I can't say for sure if Piero is a con or not but he is certainly a questionable character, that you may end up on the good or bad side of. If it were me I'd stay away from him, too many problems.

    You need to give up on getting money back or complaining, your husband was involved with all these crappy people and put them in your life. Piero was at the end of the line in all of this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10

    Bob Fidler, Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Hi.
    I agree,
    must move on.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    Found this on the internet. http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/...01106030135634

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: Report: Piero Navarro 'Motorcars of Distinctio

    I dropped by and read the article from 2010.. went through Sunbiz.org. A site geared to show all corporations and agent/owners of the corporations.. Remember, Florida is the Sunshine State, so data is wide open.. Now, the following is a list of corporations currently under this Navarro's name.. Some may be active some may not.. Now, an issue over sending out bad checks, which is quite common with scammers. One little tad of info: If a bad check is given to a creditor, such as this woman, the electric company, personal loans etc, generally there is no prosecution, they generally take them to civil court to obtain their funds..

    http://www.sunbiz.org

    Officer/RA Name Entity Name Entity Number
    NAVARRO, PIERO LEE LOUIS LLC L04000059059
    NAVARRO, PIERO LUCANNA INVESTMENTS LLC L05000076202
    NAVARRO, PIERO ROYAL PALM MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC L05000090243
    NAVARRO, PIERO PIERLAR, LLC. L08000058140
    NAVARRO, PIERO BENVARRO FORCE ITALIA RACING, LLC L08000060207
    NAVARRO, PIERO HOWARDNAVARRO, LLC. L08000083427
    NAVARRO, PIERO SUPERIOR SPORTSCARS, INC. P01000110778
    NAVARRO, PIERO MOTORCARS OF DISTINCTION MAINTENANCE, INC. P03000070572
    NAVARRO, PIERO PHYSICIANS AND PROFESSIONAL LEASING CORP P08000094408
    NAVARRO, PIERO MOTORCARS OF DISTINCTION, INC. P97000022876
    NAVARRO, PIERO LA GORCE PROPERTY, II, INC. P99000106393
    NAVARRO, PIERO LEE LOUIS LLC L04000059059
    NAVARRO, PIERO LUCANNA INVESTMENTS LLC L05000076202
    NAVARRO, PIERO ROYAL PALM MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC L05000090243
    NAVARRO, PIERO HOWARDNAVARRO, LLC. L08000083427

Similar Threads

  1. Report: Leadnetpro "Ripoff.com"Report: #658931
    By yellow123 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:34 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 06:41 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 12:41 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 07:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •