+ Reply to Thread

Samuel and Gina Etta; Widagdo Rekso Soemitro

ALERT!!! INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS!!! FRAUDS AND THIEVES!!!!

DO NOT BE FOOLED AND MISLED BY THESE PEOPLE!! THEY STOLE $240,000.00 FROM ME!!!

Samuel Eneke Etta, Passport number 046870036 and his wife Gina Catamora Etta of 17724 Glen Hollow Way, Riverside Ca., also doing business out of 17131 Van Buren Blvd #88, Riverside Ca, 92504 and under the business name of One Stop Financial, claim to represent and also have ***** of Attorney over another fraudster named Widagdo Rekso Soemitro, out of Jl Rawasari Barat 1/7, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta, Indonesia, 10510, passport number A 084 101.Other parties involved in this deal were Jun Yap out of the Phillipines and Richard D. Ong whose address: 986 Baycrest Lane, Unit H, Harbor City, CA 90710; Passport no. ZZ102974, also doing business as Atom Electric Inc. -Address: 3342 S. Sand Hill Rd no. 9 Las Vegas, NV 89121. Other entities the Etta’s operate under are Catamora LLC at 442 W. Esplanade Ave #105 San Jacinto, Ca. 92583-5006 and Sanducan, Inc., a Nevada Corp., also out of the Van Buren Address and has worked out of New Century Realty & Investment at 211 N. State St. Hemet, Ca. 92543,.

These people were given $240,000.00 by me to their front company, Glacier International Depository Inc., located at 211 N. State St. #206 Hemet, CA. 92543, (coincidentally the same address as New Century Realty & Investment??) as well as also the Etta’s Van Buren Address above, in order to secure a $200mil USD letter of credit out of HSBC- Jakarta or Standard Chartered Bank-Jakarta to enter into a J-V trade platform. The bank documents they supplied were proven to be FALSE and FRAUDULENT and confirmed by each individual bank.
    They have repeatedly told me they would refund my money but 8 months later I am still waiting. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES!!!

If you know anything about this or have had similar dealings with them like this, I have an FBI investigator and the US Embassy in Jakarta working on bringing CRIMINAL CHARGES against them and welcome anybody to bring their case and story forward to add to the charges.

Last edited by J.A.; 08-11-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: clarifying

Re: Samuel and Gina Etta; Widagdo Rekso Soemitro

I had the EXACT same experience with Sam Etta, Gina Etta and Widagdo Rekso Soemitro, Glacier International etc. I am not so sure about Rich Ong and Jun Yap, but I do know that Sam is involved.

I would like to add to your case and bring these people to justice.

Please private message me and we will compile the evidence together. I have emails, falsified transactions, false paperwork, money trails and the like.

Re: samuel etta

Quote Originally Posted by J.A. View Post

samuel etta is not a terrorist hes a well known business man it sucks that people are trying to discredit him!

Ive done many deals with him and his wife and everything has always turned out just fine ,he is not a fraudster hes a very credible man ,people are putting bad blogs about him becouse he doesnt want to work with them and there is a waiting list of people who want to do business with him ,so please all you people who put up bad stuff stop becouse you will be delt with in a court of law if you have questins on this man feel free to email me and i have proof that all his deals pull through, and thanks for stopping by and reading this ....alfredo vilchis

Quote Originally Posted by jamesshow View Post
    I had the EXACT same experience with Sam Etta, Gina Etta and Widagdo Rekso Soemitro, Glacier International etc. I am not so sure about Rich Ong and Jun Yap, but I do know that Sam is involved.

I would like to add to your case and bring these people to justice.

Please private message me and we will compile the evidence together. I have emails, falsified transactions, false paperwork, money trails and the like.

Communicate with me because I and my friend have given Samuel Etta money and I am going to do something here is my email reojeovani@yahoo.com

All I know is that Sam closed two transactions for me in April of 2011.

What is the so called fraud that is mentioned? It looks more like a cattle call from some lazy law enforcement agent posting the post while eating donuts trying to collect Intel on these people.