+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

bonvoyage1000.com ponzi scam

oh looky here. another 2x2 ponzi scam! and now david reid the ponzi pimp is now pimping it. next to ken russo, i cant think of a worse con artist/ponzi pimp on the internet. this alone tells me this program is noting more than a ponzi scam!

Re: bonvoyage1000.com ponzi scam

there r 2 or 3 really pathetic ponzi pimps that frequent the forums. david reid, ken russo and faith sloan. david reid is quckly taking the reins as the #1 pimp-he has joined and pimped no leess then 10 ponzies the last 2 months. now his latest ponzi is bonvoyage1000 scam. look at his posts in the forums.he critisizes so many programs that dont have products but then he pimps gifting scam,s. i guess it is what wil make him the most money that realy matters niot the quality of the program or product or admin! look at his last post found in the asa forum. notice, not one mention of the "product" and i dont think any1 knows who the owner of this ponzi is!:judges::judges::judges::judges:

My Story so far...

I joined Bon Voyage1000 on August 9th,
    and then just a day later checked my back office,
    and found that 4 positions were already filled
    from spillover in my first matrix.

A few hours later, I brought in my first two people.

Moments later,
    I got this email from admin:

Congratulations David Reid,

You just completed a LifeStyle Online Card matrix on BonVoyage1000 and earned $1000.00!

Thanks for sharing BonVoyage1000 with others. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
    BonVoyage1000

Wow....
    Off to a good start in my first 24 hours! :D

This is the easiest 1,000 dollars I have ever made in my life! lol.

I absolutely can see this easily happening 2,3 or more times weekly, ongoing!!

Additionally, I am getting an excellent response from folks
    who are quickly seeing the vision here.

Most importantly, I without a doubt can see this as the most attainable
    and high leveraged compensation plan I have ever seen. I believe and know
    with all of my heart, that anyone, regardless of their previous experience,
    can do this!

With the right active sponsor, marketing systems, ad coops and upline support,
    Bon Voyage 1000 has finally put "the dream" within reach of anyone!!

I am sincerely over-joyed for what the future holds with Bon Voyage 1000.

Once the capture page marketing systems are launched, I am launching major
    targetted, outsourced, professional coop marketing campaigns
    for my personally sponsored team members,
    to blow this thing out of the *****!!!

I am also happy to take the calls, emails, Skype's etc. from your prospects,
    talk to them on your behalf, and sign them up for you all day long, so you don't have to!!!

It's essential to be sponsored by someone with a lot of personal activity in a 2x2,
    in order to intensify and multipliy the chances of spillover and shared activity.

We're just get started folks,
    now is the time to stake your claim!

Peace,
    David B)

Hey Stopscammers, I am completely with you... I despise all the 2x2 matrix and crooks jumping from one to the next. People want it fast and if they only took time to build a legitimate opportunity they could work towards securing their future.

I personally make a lot of reviews about 2x2's I made a nice one that is getting a lot of interest about mpb today... I am thinking of making one about this opportunity but I would need more information first if anybody has any to supply.
    I just got paid another $81 dollars earning $160 so far

http://www.ronniebranch.com/freecash

homebusinessmt is offline Home Business Internet Marketing Coach Michelle User Rank

There have been some 2x2 programs in the past that have truly been scams. Not all 2x2 are scams. This is just not fair to say that.

If you have an excellent product, that is worthwhile, that can stand alone outside the opportunity, how can it be a scam?

When the company pays you on time, when you promote the opportunity, how can it be a scam?

Yes... I believe that there are some people who jump from opportunity to opportunity, leaving a lot of people behind. This is a really ugly part of the industry.

The owners of BonVoyage1000 are doing things differently. They plan on being around for a long time.

Please do not lump every 2x2 in the same group. It is truly not fair, especially if you are promoting another MLM and trying to get people into that opportunity.

This is flat out wrong, and totally unethical.

Home Business Internet Marketing Coach

keep your spam out of here!

I see that "ponzi going down" (from Talk Gold) aka: "stop scammers" is bashing me here on scam.com, so I thought I would stop by and say hi. :)

It's easy and cowardly of course, to hide behind an anonymous name on a forum and speak badly of people.

But since you have taken the time to speak bad things about me, I thought I would take the opportunity to respond. Fair enough?

First off, I would like to say that Bon Voyage 1000 is not a scam.

This company has a very high quality product, with inherent value without the compensation plan.

Additionally, there is nothing inherently illegal at all about a 2x2 recycling matrix (As far as I have ever seen evidence of), though they are most often connected with money games, gifting, and fly by night cheese ball "programs".

Finally someone got smart and combined a truly valuable and quality product with a fast moving, high leveraged compensation plan.

On top of that, the owners are good people, and have designed this correctly, to offer true value in the Lifestyle Card and Bon Voyage Club Membership, and to create a respectable, high quality company.

Secondly, if you have any spine, then why not give me a call, or post your real name on here? Only cowards hide behind fake names and denigrate others. It takes no intelligence or integrity to do that.

Thirdly, I would like to share this. Regardless of all that, I am not here to have any kind of argument, but to use this public forum to show another side of things.

I could go over each and every company I have been involved in, and explain why they imploded, but that is not the point.

What I will do, is post this letter, which is a personal side that you may not normally see, and the reader can decide for themselves.

Be well everyone.
    And "ponzi-going-down"/"stop scammers", why don't you tell folks how I am also revealing scammers, like vip coffee (Eric Dalius), like achoo (Steve Sigman), like revup123(Same people behind Lawn Chair Millionaire), and others?

Try to see the person behind the attacks. That goes for you too Ponzi, I am sure you are a good person underneath. Just try not to be so friggen mean hearted all the time.

Hi. I came upon this in a Google search.
    It's a weird feeling to have my name out there like this,
    and I thought I would take the opportunity to respond.

First off, I fully respect the value of a forum like this, and am
    not here to fight. I recognize many of the people you are warning
    folks about on this thread, and I have been burned by some of them.

I can understand as well, why someone would lump me in with this category,
    even though I know it not to be true.

It is one thing to be a big mouth mlm addict. I know I have gotten excited about every project I have been involved in, and there have been so many. That might look like a willful scammer, but I assure you, that is not at all the case. It is simply someone with a big mouth, and a lot of passion and excitement, (and totally good intention), making very poor choices, with unsustainable companies and questionable company owners, and unproven start ups.

It's been been absolutely horrible. And I am amazed I has taken me so long to make better decisions.

I feel like I have had blinders on. Trusting prelaunch after pre-launch, hoping against hope that this would be the one. And yes, sponsoring a bunch of people each time. I never once had an intention of joining something, and then leaving it. I always hoped and (blindly) expected it to work out.

Yet, the intent to decieve, to hurt, to make the fast money and move on is very differenent than my own experience. That is a 100% false accusation. I never think like that. That is not who I am. If the company dissolves then yes, I moved on, but I did not have the basic vision then to see, and thus the rev-olv-ing program syndrome.

So, this kept happening. 97% of the prelaunches don't make it. We know the stats.

The actual answer for myself is embarassing, but it is certainly not ill intent.

I really want to share this with you.
    The answer was simply blindness. Nothing more or less. It was not bad intent, ever.

It wasn't learning from the obvious, even though it was right in front of me.
    It's a gamblers mentality, really. A psychological addiction,
    the need to be on top, and bring in a team early, just in case this is the big one.

It's pure pathology.

Though I speak for myself, I know I am not alone. It is the gambling mentality
    overlayed onto mlm. And it's horrible, straight up.

The first step to changing unconscious patterns, is being aware of it.

I have often envied the ones who stayed with Tri Vita or similar from the beginning,
    and really did it right. .

That being said, we are all responsible for our choices.

I am, clearly, not trying to defend myself, but reveal myself.
    and honestly so, I hope you can see that.

I have never ever meant anyone harm. I always have tried to support my teams
    the best I could and as long as there was a team to support.
    And also, I was and am always 100% frank with my team members, never ever covering
    for the company, but always looking out for my team. Even if it was bad news, which often it turned out to be.

It is so painful to have to rebuild over and over again. It's hard for everyone.

I think the network marketing industry is a good industry, and
    that there are many good companies out there.

But there are a land mine of bad companies, scams, issues, problems, and scammers, fly by night deals, deception, unprepared prelaunches, etc. and it is very difficult to navigate through it, and have legitimate success.

I think it is the responsibility of leaders to find and research only truly worthy companies, with integrity and longevity and real credibility and potential for their teams.

I hope and pray to be that leader some day and to make good choices, and to stay focused, and build on solid ground.

Life is too short to make any more bad decisions.

May we all make better and better decisions,
    and bring true goodness and wealth into our lives,
    and those around us.

I wish everyone the absolute best in all things.

And thank you for letting me share this today.

Again, I am happy to be in touch with anyone.

David Reid
    homefree108@hotmail.com

PS. I am open to all feedback. Please understand, this posting is very sincere and from my heart. Also, I think many of us have paid the price on many levels for poor choices of the past. I know I have. That cost has been on the burdon on my heart and shoulders, and the tears that have streamed as a result. I for one would never dream of wanting to hurt anyone. For this, I am learning to make better decisions in business and all things. Peace.
    Last edited by gratitude; 08-15-2010 at 07:39 AM.

homebusinessmt is offline Home Business Internet Marketing Coach Michelle User Rank

Thanks David, for your heartfelt post. I think all of us have tried the newest, latest, greatest, prelaunch, and unfortunately many were just awful. I even see popular programs now that have owners with HORRIBLE reputations, and people are still joining. It does not make sense.

I think it is wrong that anyone should badmouth you on this forum, or anyone else for that matter.

It is one thing when people state real actual facts about given people and their reputations, but not slander. Nobody should be slandering anyone elses names on this forum. It is just plain flat out mean and wrong.

2x2 opportunities can be bad, and some can turn out to be very exciting providing that you have the right products and company owners and leadership. That is my feeling.

ok ponzi pimp. any1 that knows u knows that you jump from 1 to the next ponzi. how do any of u know the product is good,u're in the simply for the mone, u havent used the product yet!:zx11pissed:

How do you know the product is not good? Why are you so angry and bitter?

how can david reid claim it is a great prcduct witout using it? he is only in this to make monee and not use the productt. where did i say the product is not good?

I think if we all have intelligent conversation, with our own thoughts and opinions about this issue, it would be much better.

As long as people stop slandering each others' names.

Nobody is in this business to hurt anyone. We are all here to make some money (whether it is extra money or making a living in the industry)

Some of us like 2x2 matrix plans. I belive that with a good product and fair comp. plan, you can make some really good money in this.

It is much harder in traditional malm such as a binary plan or unilevel plan.

I love the 2x2 plan as long as the product is not garbage.

I know it is a controversial plan, but I believe that in this economy it is a good one.

Also, in a 2x2 there is no high monthly autoship which can add up very very fast for those of us who cannot afford it.

come on ladie, who do u think u are fooling? you r here in an attempt to get peple to click u're siggy. if this bv1000 program is so great and the prodct so wunderful, then how can the company pay o ut 70%? thattells me right there that this is a ponzi with a worthless product-and i am wiling to bet u havent used this product that u claim to be great!

Quote Originally Posted by homebusinessmt View Post
    I think if we all have intelligent conversation, with our own thoughts and opinions about this issue, it would be much better.

As long as people stop slandering each others' names.

Nobody is in this business to hurt anyone. We are all here to make some money (whether it is extra money or making a living in the industry)

Some of us like 2x2 matrix plans. I belive that with a good product and fair comp. plan, you can make some really good money in this.

It is much harder in traditional malm such as a binary plan or unilevel plan.

I love the 2x2 plan as long as the product is not garbage.

I know it is a controversial plan, but I believe that in this economy it is a good one.

Also, in a 2x2 there is no high monthly autoship which can add up very very fast for those of us who cannot afford it.

I am defending a company that I believe in. Maybe you do not, and you are entitled to that. But please... I am just asking you to be kind and try to state facts objectively and not hurt people.

Do we have mods on this website to ban these people? every one is saying these websites are scams yet there is a person advertising them in the same conversation.... ban them and get them out of here :freak3:
    I make money everyday by using http://www.cashcrate.com/2210991, it has helped me make so much money it has taken over for my minimum wage job, and i get to choose my hours

Quote Originally Posted by homebusinessmt View Post
    How do you know the product is not good? Why are you so angry and bitter?

Hi Michelle nice to see you here. I think your a nice woman trying to make it in the industry. Any pyramid that involves filling head hunting positions of 6 to actually get paid is considered illegal by the FTC which immediately labels it as an illegal pyramid scam called a figleaf.

If a person actually got a % from a product purchase from a new signup without having to fill the matrix that would be a different story. That is not the case in this illegal pyramid and I plan on making a upcoming video to warn others and expose it. Products have to be itemized where the distributor earns a % and there has to be income from at least 50% of customer base or it's illegal. If the primary source of income comes from only recruiting it is a typical filling head hunting positions with no product focus. This is pretty easy to expose based on that information. Many con artists and outright scammers love the 2x2 concept and some may actually be nice people trying to make a quick buck but if they really where good people their focus would not be on the promotion of money but the actual product or service as that is the only thing that holds the infrastructure for longevity success. I just made a new review on mpb today my second video if you do a search you'll likely find it.

I hope this helps, Michelle I think your a nice woman and professional like as we had chatted on the phone along time ago. I hope you'll do the right thing as the people look up to those who truly will. We sometimes make mistakes and that is ok it is best to be humble if it means doing what is right as it earns the respect of many. Leading people to success requires one follows and complies with the law.

Also some typical things one must look at when considering an opportunity is does the company owner have an address and photo on their corporate website? A lot of 2x2's don't...

If this business was product or service focused retail only would you pay the money to buy the product or service minus the opportunity? If the answer is no then what does that tell you? in a legitimate business if I asked that question one would say I'd buy the product regardless about earning income and the opportunity then that is a good thing.

Take care and God Bless,

Ronnie
    Last edited by Rjbsuccess; 08-16-2010 at 09:10 AM.
    I just got paid another $81 dollars earning $160 so far

http://www.ronniebranch.com/freecash

Thanks Ronnie for your kind words. I appreciate your intelligent, well-thought out opinions on the 2x2 follow me matrix.

Honestly though, this is the only time I ever made significant money in the industry.

The attrition in traditional MLM is atrocious, and filling a leaky bucket is not the funnest thing in the world.

In addtion, in can take a few years in traditional MLM to make any respectable amount of money. A lot of times the company will also close, and you never have a chance to even reach those levels.

I understand you ethical concerns about 2x2, but people love these programs, and they do not have monthly autoships of 100 dollars an above. Nowadays, people just do not go for these types of autoships, at least the majority of people I know.

Recruiting... ongoing recruiting needs to be done for traditional mlm as well as a 2x2 matrix. The 2x2 just pays faster, and can be very lucrative with the right company and right opportunity.