+ Reply to Thread

Home Solution Center Is A Scam

Keep away from these "Idiots" they claim they are a "Document Processing Company" that prey on people that are about to enter foreclosure. They hit the would be consumer with a $595 up-front fee ( telling them to skip their mortgage payment) to process paperwork to modify a loan with the clients lender. They have never performed, but claim they are experts on the federal H.A.M.P, Program. Stay away.....Kyle Massi and a Paul are the heads of this scam run out of Santa Ana/ Westminster, California

Re: Home Solution Center Is A Scam

Yes, I totally agree!!:spin2:

As a representative for Home Solutions Center, I feel the need to clarify the situation.

First, the complaint posted to this site is from a disgruntled employee who was recently terminated, not from a client of ours.

In regards to the service that is preformed by HSC, we are a legal document preparation service:

- Legal Document Preparation Services -

Order Preparation Services and we will complete your form for you. Each form is reviewed by a legal professional and delivered to you in electronic format, or by regular mail, as you specify. Save hundreds of dollars in attorney fees.

Forms with a completion services option include the following:
    Divorce - no children, with children, uncontested
    Copyright Services
    Incorporation Formation and Filing
    Business Plans, Permits, Applications Filing
    LLC Formation and Filing
    Name Change
    ***** of Attorney Forms
    Stock/ LLC Certificates - LLC, Business/Professional Corporation, Non-Profit Certificates completed. (Many attorneys use this service.)
    Trademark Registration
    Wills- Single, Married, Children, Guardian, Divorced, etc.

Public Users: If you have a serious legal problem we suggest that you consult an attorney. HSC s does not provide legal advice. The products offered by HSC are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.

Me and my wife had to borrow the $595 to send to Home Solutions Center. If we had known this was a scam, we would never had gone with these guys. I going to file with the California Attorney General and register these guys as Deceitfull Business practice. This is what Bernnie Maddoff did over time and I think they need to be stopped NOW!

I don't agree that this company is a scam. They're basically like a tutor, they just walk you through the pretty confusing things.

I received my paperwork to file. Everything arrived in an envelope. Inside was a folder that had all my forms in order and was highlighted where I needed to sign.

That's it.

Michelle helped me and walked me through each form and explained what additional paperwork/proof I would need to file. It was less stressful working with her than trying to figure it all out on my own.

I was never told to skip any payments. I wasn't given any miracle-like promises. I needed help understanding and filling out the forms...and thats what I got...and that's what I paid for.

My only complaint, is that sometimes Michelle was hard to get a hold of. She would return my call, just not as quickly as I had wanted her to, but she did answer my questions and even worked out a payment plan for me.

I'm happy with her service. Maybe I just got lucky =)

DO NOT EVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY TO APPLY FOR H.A.M.P!!! ITS FREE. Run as fast as you can from anyone wanting money to send paper work to your SERVICER . You can do this for free just by calling the servicer of your loan.